Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Richard Chamberlain to guest on Nip/Tuck. I think he will be playing the character of "Arthur", Mitchell's older gay lover.

From the Insider
Quote:
This is the first gay character I've played on TV," RICHARD CHAMBERLAIN says from the set of "Nip/Tuck." "I only have one scene in the show, but it's a really good scene."

After more than 40 years playing heroes and dashing romantic leads, Richard, 72, is excited about his new part as a controlling, slightly predatory, gay businessman on FX's hit drama about two Miami Beach plastic surgeons.
Actress Brooke Shields, will play Christian's therapist "Faith".Kathleen Turner, who is perfectly cast as a phone sex operator. Larry Hagman as the wealthy businessman, with Sanaa Lathan ( of "Something New " fame), will guest star as his wife.

Access Hollywood.

Since Joely will be leaving the show mid-season. How do you feel that will affect the whole dynamic of the show?

I feel that since the show centers around Christian, Sean and Julia. Although it's shows mostly Sean/Christian, those three are the core. Taking Julia out of the dynamic is going to disrupt the show majorly.

I also wonder how they plan on writting her out? will she be killed off, or will she just leave ? which do you think is better
Old 06-24-2006, 06:33 PM
New Fan

I hope they don't kill her off, that would just be too sad but would be a shock. leaving her alive will always leave it open for her to return, which could be good or bad. i bet something happens with the baby which causes her to leave.

I am curious about kimber, is she going to be around a lot? i just want to know if she changes how she looks, will she still have the same style or what. i doubt it since it wouldn't make any sense for her too.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I am curious about kimber, is she going to be around a lot? i just want to know if she changes how she looks, will she still have the same style or what. i doubt it since it wouldn't make any sense for her too.
I'm curious about Kimber too. Kimber is suppose to be spirital now, and wants to help people. Kimber no longer have time for superficial people.
Old 06-25-2006, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamaGeek
I'm glad that she still has connections to Matt. So she probably will have more contact to Christian as well I hope so at least.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm glad that she still has connections to Matt. So she probably will have more contact to Christian as well I hope so at least.
Kimber and Christian are totally over. Kimber think Christian is too "sp" ( superfical), and she not about that right now. Since Kimber seem to be getting closer to Matt, do anyone think they might be setting it up for Matt and kimber to start dating?..or do you think they might be setting it up for Kimber to get back with Sean if Julia were to leave?
Old 06-27-2006, 01:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeah I think Kimber and Matt will happen. almost everyone has had sex with everyone and this show likes to shock and twist characters around.
I aint complaining, thats why I watch!
I am amazed that the writers come up with more and more highly entertaining madness!!
It was an easy guess as to who the carver was, but that he had no penis, COME ON WHO SAW THAT COMING?? Not me! Brilliant!
Old 06-27-2006, 02:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
yeah I think Kimber and Matt will happen. almost everyone has had sex with everyone and this show likes to shock and twist characters around.
Although I can see that happneing, and after all Kimber is much closer to Matt's age than she is to Christian , or Sean, who are both in their 40's. But that would mean that Kimber has slept with all the male lead. That would mean that she slept with both Matt's fathers , before bedding him. ewww! ...but on the other hand, they might be grooming her as the new female lead, after Joely leaves the show, and that means she could wound up dating Sean again, and being a mother to Annie, and the new deform baby. I can't wait until the new sides are out. They should be out sometime this week. I want to know how they plan on writting Julia out. Will they kill her character off? will she leave Sean?..or will someone find out that she murder that lady that she thought was her mother?
Old 06-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

News about Joely ... Ausiello is telling the opposite of what Kristen said.

Quote:
Question: What is this I'm hearing about Joely Richardson leaving Nip/Tuck after the 10th episode? — Brett
Ausiello: The show's publicist insists it's 100 percent not true. He says not only is Joely on board for the entire season, but she's already committed to next season as well. Speaking of Nip/Tuck, producers are looking for an actor in his early thirties to play an "infuriatingly fit" Middle Eastern plastic surgeon whom Christian takes more than a passing interest in. He'll be introduced in the third episode, right around the time Christian discovers that one of his private sex tapes has been leaked onto YouTube.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

It's looking more and more like they're setting up Christian to be bisexual (at the least). I read somewhere earlier that he's supposed to have an attraction to the other doc there that gives him the lypo.

Hmm...
Old 06-29-2006, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartoufMarty
It's looking more and more like they're setting up Christian to be bisexual (at the least). I read somewhere earlier that he's supposed to have an attraction to the other doc there that gives him the lypo.

Hmm...
Quote:
producers are looking for an actor in his early thirties to play an "infuriatingly fit" Middle Eastern plastic surgeon whom Christian takes more than a passing interest in. He'll be introduced in the third episode, right around the time Christian discovers that one of his private sex tapes has been leaked onto YouTube.
Quentin was right when he said that he assumed that Christian is bi.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Squee.

I so cannot wait!!!

I can just totally see it happening. It's not really all that surprising to be honest.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everything sounds awesome

Except I really hope Matt and Kimber don't sleep together, because eww
Old 06-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial
Except I really hope Matt and Kimber don't sleep together, because eww
That does seem very wrong...

Which is probably why it will happen
Old 07-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay so at this point, does everybody knows that Mario Lopez will be playing the role of the new surgeon that Christian will be taking a "passing" interest in??? I found out this morning in my city's paper.....

This is good info! So I guess it really does look like they are pushing for Christian to at least appear bi.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I read an article about that.

Quote:
Nip/Tuck has found an actor to play that "infuriatingly fit" plastic surgeon that I first told you about in this week's Ask Ausiello — and it's none other than Saved By The Bell stud Mario Lopez! My Nip/Tuck mole confirms that Lopez will appear in the coming season's third episode when his hot doc character has a homoerotic encounter with Christian at the gym. Of course, aren't all gym-based encounters homoerotic? Discuss amongst yourselves.
Julian and him do know each other. Check out the link:

julian-mcmahon.org GALLERY - E! Rack 'N Roll Tournament

He's very handsome!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread