Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2003, 05:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

i checked out the sides online, and it turns out that matt's girlfriend vanessa is a lesbian. she, matt and another cheerleader, ripley, have a threesome and get caught by someone's parents- it wasn't clear whose. also, i think christian starts dating the model from the pilot in an effort to settle down a bit, but he starts getting bored (shocking, i know). this is for episode 5 or 6, i think.
Old 08-01-2003, 10:50 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Thanks Spiced! It showed John's character walking in on his girlfriend with another girl in the promo. But the threesome is shocking. Right in line with the show's theme. What's the chance of a high schooler getting that kind of action right out of the gate? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I liked the model from the pilot .. glad they are bringing her back.
Old 08-02-2003, 05:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so glad there is a spoiler thread for this show. I watched the series premiere and LOVED it. (I recorded the second ep but have yet to sit down to watch it.)

It's also nice to see so many familiar faces from my Witchblading days. I immediately thought of y'all when John Hensley came onscreen. It was a pleasant surprise as I had not seen him in any of the previews.

Here's hoping this show has a much better outcome.

Ruby
Old 08-02-2003, 09:12 AM
jjt
Master Fan

from filmjerk

Nip/Tuck: I watched and I hated, but in the episode “Cara Fitzgerald,” plain wallflower Cara has a car accident and life-changing reconstructive surgery. Yep, the guys make her gorgeous and she’s thrilled that she almost died in the wreck, because now she’s popular.
Old 08-02-2003, 10:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I just read that the actor who played Reza (i.e. the guy whose fiance was a terrorist and killed him) on "24" last season will be joining Nip/Tuck as Julia's possible love interest. I'm thinking he'll be the younger guy she meets when she goes back to school (also a spoiler that I read somewhere).
Old 08-03-2003, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm. I don't know what to make of this new love interest for Julia. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

As for episode 2, holy crap. Stupid, stupid Matt. It makes me cringe just thinking about what he did to himself.

Ruby
Old 08-03-2003, 04:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagaz:
<STRONG>I just read that the actor who played Reza (i.e. the guy whose fiance was a terrorist and killed him) on "24" last season will be joining Nip/Tuck as Julia's possible love interest. I'm thinking he'll be the younger guy she meets when she goes back to school (also a spoiler that I read somewhere).</STRONG>
That sounds great! I liked him on 24.. Thanks for the info...

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2003, 11:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Fans of the show Nip/Tuck are letting their voices heard to show support against the censorship groups contacting companies to pull their commercials that are now appearing during Nip/Tuck. For more information go to http://www.mcmahoniacs.com/forum

If you have any questions, please don't hestitate to PM me.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi,
First time posting at this thread. I thought I would just stop in and give my thoughts. I watched the second episode but didn't catch the pilot. The show does have a dark edge to it but I prefer dark humor to slapstick comedy. So I liked it and am willing to watch and see where the show goes. I paticuarly liked the Christian/Julia dynamic and I have to wonder if they shared a past. The scene where he stops by and they talked seems to go a little deeper then a guy just having lusty feelings for his friend's wife...of course I've only watched one episode so this could be just wild speculation but I would like to see this where it may go.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rafferty Rulz:
<STRONG>Fans of the show Nip/Tuck are letting their voices heard to show support against the censorship groups contacting companies to pull their commercials that are now appearing during Nip/Tuck. For more information go to http://www.mcmahoniacs.com/forum

If you have any questions, please don't hestitate to PM me.</STRONG>
I plan to send my letters by tomorrow.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Devoted:
<STRONG> I paticuarly liked the Christian/Julia dynamic and I have to wonder if they shared a past. The scene where he stops by and they talked seems to go a little deeper then a guy just having lusty feelings for his friend's wife...of course I've only watched one episode so this could be just wild speculation but I would like to see this where it may go.</STRONG>
i wonder about them too. i said this in another thread, but i really think that matt is christian's child. they've made a point of mentioning that he looks nothing like his parents, but he does look a lot like christian.

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited spiced ]
Old 08-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

spiced:I swear to you that I was thinking the same exact thing about Matt being christian's son. Also in the strip club when Matt asked him if he ever had love and he answered "once". Do you think that he was talking about Julia. To me during that episode some of the only times Christian seemed without his cocky attitude was with Julia. In the scene where he was talking to her he seemed very sincere.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:02 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Wow .. yeah that would put a twist on things. I hadn't thought of that. It most certainly would further complicate things since he considers the couple his only family. It was tough enough just trying not to break them up even though he wanted her. But then if he found out he had a son and the family really should be his. That could get messy.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Man, tonights episode was good. Julian in bikinis!! Hot damn, that was enough for me.. lol
Does anyone know where to find out about the guy who plays Matt? He looks familiar..
Old 08-06-2003, 08:06 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Yep .. John Hensley .. I fell for him when he appeared on witchblade. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
http://www.johnhensley.net/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread