Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2003, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Not sure if you all read this or not, but I found this bit of info at the Futon Critic:

NIP/TUCK (FX) - Phillip Rhys ("24") is set to appear as a potential love interest of Dr. Sean McNamara's (Dylan Walsh) wife, Julie (Joely Richardson).
Old 08-07-2003, 01:32 PM
New Fan

I couldn't agree more...Julian McMahon in his black briefs. Oh! My! And the line about him putting his you-know-what in the CryptKeeper made me hurt myself laughing. I just love this show. Can't wait to see when Troy completely reveals his feelings about Julia to Sean. It's gonna happen. The man can't help himself.

Between this show, Dead Like Me, and Deadzone, the vast TV wasteland of summer ain't half bad this year.

OT: I caught the first ep of The OC. Adam Brody may well turn into my new TV boyfriend. Just adorable.

[ 08-07-2003: Message edited reen824 ]
Old 08-11-2003, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

TV Guide Tuesday, August 12

Two recurring characters are introduced in an episode that teaches the odd-couple plastic surgeons a few lessons about moral boundaries. Patti D'Arbanville plays Wallis Forsythe, a porography mogul who meets Christian (Julian McMahon) at a party and agrees to send some business his way, and Joey Slotnick plays Merrill Bobolit, a hack surgeon who's more successful than Sean and Christian because of his willingness to take on any client. Forsythe's easy money ad Bobolit's sleazy compettion inject a dose of conflict into Sean and Christian's partnership-as if it needed any more of it!
Old 11-30-2003, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

After much discussion amongst ourselves and with a Super Moderator, along with concerns from regular posters here on the Spoilers Board, Nikki and I found it necessary to post these important reminders on each spoiler thread.

Spoiler sources can post dialogue from scripts, but the spoilers should be summarized and paraphrased, so please do not post long, entire pages of actual scripts or sides throughout the threads. In addition, we highly recommend, if not done already, that there be a spoiler compilation for each show at the beginning of each thread, preferably in the opening post(s), and this compilation should be updated and maintained as new spoilers are received, by an assigned person or persons, chosen collectively by posters on each individual thread. More importantly, please make sure you have permission to post spoilers from any website(s), and if permission is granted, you must give credit to that website(s) for all spoilers obtained.

Since the board is very active, Nikki and I have also decided to divide the threads up among the two of us, to make the board more manageable, and to monitor the threads as efficiently and thoroughly as humanly possible. In this way, each thread can be examined closely on a daily basis, and we will be able to ensure that the rules and guidelines for posting here are followed. Please see the Official Fan Forum Rules Thread at the top of the board for the post listing all the current threads, along with the assigned moderator.

We are trying our very best to make the Spoilers Board an interesting and fun place for everyone to post, and we realize that some of the aforementioned guidelines haven’t been followed as regularly and consistently as they should have been, but Nikki and I are working hard to make sure that we, as well as every poster here, adhere to all these rules in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to PM and/or email either one of us. Thanks for your cooperation and happy posting!

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 02-18-2004, 02:06 PM
ORF
Passionate Fan

I ust saw a promo for Nip/Tuck saying it was starting a new season this summer but missed the date! I was getting worried that it was gone! But like The Dead Zone guess its only running during the summers?!!

Anyway, anyone got any spoilers about the new season yet?

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 02-23-2004, 09:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Jun 22nd Season 2 begins again 16 episodes
Old 04-26-2004, 01:11 PM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Could it COME any faster? [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 04-16-2006, 09:08 PM
MST Manager

Old thread, but still here.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

*Update 06/16/06

New spoiler/info for those who are interested in:

Season 4 will start on September 19th!

Quote:
Summary 4.01 Cindy Plump:
Christian and Sean meet a couple of pretty women in a bar. Turns out they are a mother-daughter pair named Jill and Riley. Sean decides to go home to Julia while Christian takes the ladies back to his place. Sean and Christian trying to have sex at the same time in each of their respective houses. Sean tries to have sex with a six months pregnant Julie but she is too uncomfortable and asks him to stop. Christian gets Jill and Riley in bed but gets into a fight with them as soon as Riley realizes Christian won't kiss either of them. Christian then throws the girls out because Jill tells him he is going to die alone because he won't let anyone get close to him.

The next day at the office, Sean and Christian are interviewing a man named Burt Landau who is in his 70's and his young wife named Michelle. Burt had testicular cancer and is not happy with the small size of testicular implants. Burt has something larger in mind and asks the guys for help. Later on it appears that Sean and Christian have made a business deal with the Landaus concerning the practice.

Julia goes to the doctor and they discuss something that may be wrong with the baby. Julia reveals that she has not told Sean because he may have not wanted to continue the pregnancy had he known.

Sean interviews another patient named Cindy Plumb who is in her 50's. Cindy's request is to get a voice lift because she is a phone sex operator. Cindy has been a drinker and smoker for many years but has found joy in the 1-900 business to get over a painful divorce. Sean sympathetically agrees to perform the surgery.

Christian decides to see a therapist named Faith to talk about his issues after observing Sean and his family happy together. Christian and Faith discuss the fact that Christian only likes to have sex with women doggy style because he does not want to be intimate with them and see their faces. The next day we see that Christian is having sex with Faith in her office doggy style.

The episode ends with Christian alone at a bar. When a young beautiful woman approaches him, Christian declines and continues to sit alone.
Quote:
Summary Nip/Tuck 4.02 Blue Mondae:
This episode will air on September 26, 2006.

The episode opens with Christian at a strip club and has taking a liking to a huge breasted woman named Blu Mondae. Blu is talking about how her breasts are natural and they bother her. Christian tells her to stop talking. When Blu finds out that Christian is a plastic surgeon, they end up in Christian's bedroom having sex. Blu proposes working out a deal with Christian to get her breasts reduced but Christian says he does not do favors anymore. They continue to have sex.

Sean and Christian are getting used to having Michelle (from 4.01) involved at the office. Then Christian meets with a man named Mitchell and his much older sugar daddy boyfriend named Arthur. Turns out that Arthur wants work done on Mitchell but Christian senses that Mitchell is not too interested in having plastic surgery. Christian asks Mitchell to come back another time for a private consultation.

After the credits we see Sean and Matt are having a conversation at home. Sean and Julia want Matt to attend a gym so that he can become more social and give him something to do. Matt is not too interested, he'd rather work out in the garage.

Mitchell comes to visit Christian in private and Mitchell confesses that he is not sure that he is gay, he just likes the perks that come with a rich boyfriend. Christian tries to convince Mitchell that receiving those perks is not worth going through surgery. Mitchell asks Christian if he is "bi" as well. Christian says no, he just does not like to see people getting taken advantage of. Christian offers to help get Mitchell out of the situation and asks Mitchell to hang out with him sometime, to show him some options.

Meanwhile, Sean meets a man named Alex at a coffee shop who has a facial deformity. Sean offers his help. At first Alex is not interested but then Alex takes Sean's card and visits Sean at the office. Sean asks Alex why his parents never took Alex to get corrective surgery but Alex says that his parents did not have the money. Sean then offers to perform corrective surgery on Alex for free.

Later on Christian and Mitchell go to the strip club. Christian spots Blu Mondae and asks her to help out Mitchell and get him to leave the gay boyfriend. Blue agrees but then Christian asks her to have sex with Mitchell. Blue is appalled but when Christian offers to do her breast reduction for free, Blue has a change of heart. Blue and Mitchell end up having a good time but they only pretend to have sex for Christian's sake.

Sean performs Alex's surgery but during the procedure he discovers that Alex's deformity is too severe to be fixed all in one surgery. Once Alex wakes up, Sean explains the problems and offers to do a number of procedures and braces to fix Alex completely. Alex declines because he would not want to go through the pain and look even worse than he already does for a payoff in the far future, he is used to the way he looks anyway.

Michelle is surprised by a woman named James. Michelle does not like the surprise and makes sure nobody is watching but then gives James a bottle of pills. James unbuttons her shirt then first caresses and kisses Michelle. Liz watches from afar.

Sean and Christian are talking about some sort of intervention with Matt. Christian wants to tighten the purse strings but wants Julia on board with the plan so that everyone is united. Sean agrees to the plan. When they talk to Julia, they find out that she has already given Matt some money.

Mitchell comes to visit Christian at his apartment and tells Christian that Arthur found out about the strip club and threw him out. Christian feels for Mitchell and gives him some money and offers to set Mitchell up in a nice hotel for a while until he gets back on his feet. Mitchell asks to use the bathroom and Christian lets him in. Mitchell then appears out of the bathroom completely naked and offers to give Christian a blow job. Christian freaks out and tells Mitchell to leave. Once Mitchell continues to pursue Christian, Mitchell gets punched in the nose and Christian throws him out.

Later on Julia talks to Sean and agrees to the plan about Matt. Julia is toughened by the fact that the baby is going to have some developmental problems and reveals that she has decided to name the baby Conor.

Christian goes to visit Blu at the strip club after she has her breasts done. Blu is wearing a black wig and has decided to change her persona to Ashley Wednesday. Christian displays ambivalence as the show ends with him in contemplation of what he has become.
Quote:
Summary 4.03 Monica Wilder:
This episode should air on October 3, 2004.

Christian is at the gym with Fabio, his trainer. Christian finds out he is not in the best shape possible. Christian tells Fabio that he has a real job and does not have time to workout that much but then notices another plastic surgeon named Dr. Mike Hamoui having a much easier time working out. Christian later finds himself in the showers at the same time as Mike and checks out his very fit body. Mike notices Christian's staring and starts a conversation with him. Mike knows who Christian is and praises what McNamara/Troy has done for the plastic surgery business. Then Mike reveals that his business is booming and Christian becomes jealous of Mike's body and success. Christian asks Mike how he makes time for both and Mike confesses that he does not eat and goes to the gym any time he has a spare moment. Just as Christian is about to leave the gym, he spots Matt and confronts him about not calling. Matt is not in a mood to talk and they have a confrontation.

Meanwhile, Sean and Julia are interviewing nurses to help with their soon to be born son. It appears that the baby will be handicapped and need reconstructive plastic surgery. They speak to a woman named Monica Wilder who says all the right things and impresses the McNamaras. After the interview, Monica needs a ride home and Sean offers to take her. Monica and Sean have some small talk in the car but seem to have bonded during their conversation. Suddenly we see that Sean and Monica are at a motel having sex.

Later on Sean calls Julia and tells her that he has run out of gas and will get home as soon as he can. Julia hopes that Monica got home first so that she does not have a bad impression of them. Sean feels the guilt about what he has done and tells Monica that it would not be the best idea if she worked for them. Monica agrees but blames herself for ruining a great opportunity. Sean feels sorry for her and agrees to give her a nose job as a parting gift.

The next day Christian visits Mike's office for a quickie "lunchtime liposuction" procedure. Christian notices that Mike's operating room is better than his. During the procedure, Christian realizes that he feels degraded by having such a successful and toned man see his flaws. They get into a testosterone sparring match and then Mike asks Christian why Sean is not able to perform this procedure on Christian. All Mike gets in response is an excuse.
Different sources: queentigervixxxen.blogspot.com; niptuck.free.fr, niptuckfans.com, now-n-then.net

Last edited by Christian'sKimberDoll; 06-16-2006 at 05:51 PM
Old 06-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks! Sounds like a lot of interesting storylines for Christian especially
Old 06-19-2006, 04:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Christian decides to see a therapist named Faith to talk about his issues after observing Sean and his family happy together. Christian and Faith discuss the fact that Christian only likes to have sex with women doggy style because he does not want to be intimate with them and see their faces. The next day we see that Christian is having sex with Faith in her office doggy style.
I have read the sides, and noted that Christian only have sex with faith "after" she tells him that he might be in love with Sean. While Christian talks to her about Julia being the only person he ever love, his therapist question why he didn't go for it when Julia was free? and suggested that he might be in love with Sean.

Quote:
Summary Nip/Tuck 4.02 Blue Mondae:
There was a updated added to the sides.

Annie is playing with her friend Zoey, and Julia hears her makes a hurtful remark about her soon to be born little brother. It's clear that the baby Julia and Sean is having will be deform.

Kimber is on a spirital quest, and she tries to talk to Matt.

Quote:
Summary 4.03 Monica Wilder:

Julia hired Monica to be the baby's nanny. Although Sean at tells monica that he can't see her anymore. He goes on to give her a free nose job, to ease his guilt. But Christian make a bitting remark to Mike about Sean having a live- in mistress, or something of that sort. so I do not think that Sean got rid of his lover that easy.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

From Watch with Kristin's Chat

Quote:
From billie: Nip/Tuck. Spill it! Who's leaving?
It's Joely Richardson (Julia McNamara) who is leaving the show this season. I'm hearing round about the 10th episode or so. Can you believe it? I, for one, was shocked!

From jason2: Any word on what Dylan and Julian are saying about her leaving?
Well, I did run into them last week, but it was before I'd heard this scoop, so I wasn't able to ask them about it. However, Dylan did say something that sounds pretty fitting regarding what's in store for the McNamara household: "It's calm for about five minutes," he said. "There are five minutes of serenity, and it's very sweet, and it looks like it's all going to be happiness...and then, not.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll
From Watch with Kristin's Chat
Woah! I don't read many N/T spoilers but that one... Not expexting that!
Old 06-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Extra page of spoilers for episode 4.02

Quote:
Annie and her friend Zoey are playing the game "cat's cradle" in the den, Julia look over at them for a beat. Julia realize that Annie is using her hands...something that is probably taken for granted, something that her baby will probably not have.

Note, the baby will be deformed, and Julia do not think it will have hands. she doesn't know, but she believe it to be so

Annie ask Julia do she know where the yarn they brought last week is, Julia tells her it's in her closet, and she will get it for her, to go play with her friend. Julia open Annie's bedroom closet door looking for the yarn, but she is horrified and confuse by what she sees...... annie's doll hands, both whittled down into "Claws". she pull out another doll, her hands are whittled down too, one after another all the dolls seem to have mutilated hands. As Annie and her friend Zoey are laughing and playing , Julia confronted them. She stand in the doorway with the mutilated dolls in her arms , and demands to know "What is this"?!. Annie say she was only playing. Julia shot back "at your brother expense?"..Julia sends Zoey home. Julia ask "Do she thinks it's funny"? are you making fun of what your brother's going to have? is this how you amuse your friend?. Julia ask Annie if she knows how hard it's going to be for them...for "him"? Julia makes Annie throw the dolls away, and go to her room.

Quote:
Kimber is on some spirital quest, and she trying to reach out to Matt. Kimber ask Matt to tell her some of the right" decisions he had made in his life.

Extra page of spoilers for episode 4.03

Quote:
Sean gives Christian a pager, and tell him that he want Christian to be there at the birth of his baby,since he was present at Matt and Annie's birth. Christain tells him to just call him on his cell phone. Seans pushes the pager in his hand, and tells Christian, he never answer his cell phone.

Sean and Christian walk into the office, and spots Linda and Liz laughing. They ask them what so funny, they get no reply, than Christian notice that they are watching a video of two people having sex on laptop computer....worst...it's Christian and a girl, and it post on mytube.com. Christian is horrified, Sean tells him that he can sue..Christian do not care about the fact that someone posted him having sex on the net...he horrified that he looks so fat.The camara zooms in and out on Christian's jiggling belly. Liz tells Christian that the Camara adds 10 pounds. Christian shoot a her a look, and says the way the film is shot makes him look like "Jabba the hut" more unflattering shot of Christian, the last shot of Christian's fat ass shaking as he is walking away is in slow motion. Christian realize that his losing battle with middle-age can no longer be denied.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the update, spikes princess! Seems that you have an account to the Original scripting sites. I would appreciate if you would make an update regularly
Closed Thread   Post New Thread