Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 10:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebarrera (View Post)
The $68 dollars is actually the subscription fee for Showfax.com. If you pay the $68, you have unlimited access to all SIDES on the website. It's really convenient if its something you can afford and want to spend money on scripts for the heck of it.
yes. i don't want to waste my $68 (in the Philippines, it costs more than 2500 pesos (yes, it's really expensive) for reading the whole script of 4 remaining episodes.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dont know if this one has been posted but here is another side I haven't seen yet for 2x23.

i couldn't help it, jess, 2x23 Spoilers!! Nick/Jess! You’ve been warned!

So it looks like this Teddy guy may have been Jess's first and he is waiting downstairs for her in the present and that's when Nick runs after Jess into the hallway to tell her his real story about his first time. Wonder what's going to happen!!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I seriously can't handle the amount of spoilers we've been getting lately.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE the idea of Jess and Nick losing their virginity to each other, but I don't think it's completely implausible. I mean, if it happened, they'd have had one single night together, over 8 years ago. There was most likely alcohol involved. It's actually pretty realistic that, even if it was their first time, they wouldn't remember each other too well 8 years later, especially given how much a person ages between 22 and 30.

But, for the record, I think it would be super lame and I would hate it if they lost their virginity to each other. I think the show is better than that.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfette729 (View Post)

Don't get me wrong, I HATE the idea of Jess and Nick losing their virginity to each other, but I don't think it's completely implausible. .

Jess lost her virginity to the Teddy guy.

I'm concentrating on the fact that there will be a Nick and Jess LOVE SCENE happening! SEXY TIME! I can imagine twitter/tumblr being super happy! Fans will be thrilled!!!!

Party party time!!!

Also, I don't think Jess's father will be a huge issue. I'm looking forward to Nick's scenes with her father. I LOVED their "Twilight" conversation from the Thanksgiving episode. It was hilarious!!!

Yes, there are obvious similarities between Nick and Jess's father. But Nick and Jess have way too much attraction for her to just drop him!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 03-15-2013, 11:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentyne.ice (View Post)
I wish someone would post the side for First Date episode with the street musician because I feel like that one could have some Nick and Jess!!
I've seen the SIDE for that one and it doesn't involve Nick and Jess. It involves Schmidt and Winston talking about their worst dates when brainstorming about how to ruin Nick and Jess's date. Winston recalls a time when a street musician ruins his chances with a girl.
Icon: Rafaella
Old 03-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, so I'm relieved that we have a bit more information about Jess's first and that it clearly in no way is Nick. Phew! Now I'm just wondering how Teddy comes into play in present day and why he would be at their apartment at the end of the episode. Looks like we are going to get some more jealous Nick before the season ends? Should be good!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

according to the spoilers that i saw from tumblr, it is CLEARLY that Jess lost her virginity to the fireman (Teddy)

----------------------

i wish we could see the remaining episodes, we're almost know everything (titles, some information about the episode) FAST FORWARD to Wednesday please.

Last edited by flatland20; 03-16-2013 at 01:34 AM
Old 03-16-2013, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut21 (View Post)
i'm sorry to ask this here but i looked at the main new girl board and couldn't find a better venue, and also i figured in the spoilers post, there's gonna be ninjas who'd know the answer, if anyone at all on here knows

i can't find the whole video for last year's paleyfest from 2012. there's broken up sections on youtube, but i was hoping to find the whole thing in one spot, to get everyone's little glance and comment and not miss anything

anyone? thanks in advance

You can actually watch the whole 2012 New Girl Paleyfest panel here for free on hulu:
Watch New Girl: A Conversation With the Stars and Creators of New Girl online | Free | Hulu

You can also find the Paleyfest from 2012 there, too.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 03-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

New Girl Ramblings

O.M. BLEEPING.GGGGGGGGG!!!!!! THIS!!!! I SOOOOO WANT ALL OF THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

Hiya, I'm Marie
Avi via chiara_tippy's journal
Old 03-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawwee (View Post)
New Girl Ramblings

O.M. BLEEPING.GGGGGGGGG!!!!!! THIS!!!! I SOOOOO WANT ALL OF THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!
Glad you liked my post.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 03-16-2013, 06:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawwee (View Post)
New Girl Ramblings

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!
That post! I want that to happen so bad!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
Glad you liked my post.
WOW! Is that your blog Nora? I've been stalking your tumblr for ages, one of the best I've seen for all New Girl things. You my girl, are my NewGirl Ninja! *does Miyagi bow* I've just joined purely for my love of all things New Girl. Have no clue what I'm doing though

Hiya, I'm Marie
Avi via chiara_tippy's journal
Old 03-16-2013, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'm just so glad I've people to talk 'New Girl' with. It's such a small fandom but it's the best fandom I've ever been in. So peaceful and nice and friendly.

How are there no sneak peeks yet? It's kinda pointless to release them on Monday or worse, Tuesday.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 03-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

2.21 - Date Night (Synopsis)

Nick and Jess continue to struggle with the sexual tension in their relationship - both hoping and willing the other to make the first move. After an awkward but exhilarating encounter in the loft hallway, an emboldened Nick asks Jess out on a first date, but it turns out that they both may not be on the same page. And Schmidt and Winston worry that if Nick becomes involved with Jess, it will alter the carefully calibrated dynamics in the loft.

source

OMG. ACK. i'm dead right now.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

What if in 2x23 when Nicks runs out to Jess to tell her something that he tells her he lied about his story about losing his virginity and he really lost it with Caroline. Meaning he waited until he was in love or something. I could see jess melting over that.