Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Addicted Fan

lol at the Lisa Loeb reference. I'm still confused about her being in the Gossip Girl finale.

i guess the whole script will leak before the ep airs
Old 03-15-2013, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara_bee (View Post)
lol at the Lisa Loeb reference. I'm still confused about her being in the Gossip Girl finale.
The awful GG finale was actually the first thing I thought of when I read her name

Now all I need are the sneak peeks!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamaLamaDingDong (View Post)
IT'S SPOILER OVERLOAD TODAY!!!!

Welcome, EgyptDiva Thanks for posting the preview!

Notice the part where he says "Zooey starts considering Nick as a viable boyfriend"?
LOOL ! I noticed that , I actually replayed that part =D =D !

Ur Welcome fandk
Old 03-15-2013, 04:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyptDiva (View Post)
Hey Guyz ! I am new here :$ but I've been visiting the forum and this thread for a while now =D !

Thought I'd post the preview to next week's episode if no body posted it :$

Guys' Night Out | NEW GIRL | FOX BROADCASTING - YouTube
Ummmm, could Nick possibly look any hotter in this preview?!?!?! Every episode is better than the last. I just can't handle it!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newgirl78 (View Post)
Ummmm, could Nick possibly look any hotter in this preview?!?!?! Every episode is better than the last. I just can't handle it!
EXACTLY ! And he's like "for SOME reason shane decides to have a one night stand with nick "! It's like he doesn't even know how Hot he is, which just makes it even better !!!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is that Nick/Jess exchange about her losing it in the back of a firetruck from the sides that people have been posting?
Old 03-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

BEST spoilers ever here:
New Girl Ramblings

I'm imagining a SUPER romantic first time with Nick and Jess!!!

YES!!!!!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 03-15-2013, 06:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't believe how fast this thread and Nick and Jess thread are moving at the moment The show is kinda of fire at the moment....so much to look forward to but seriously it's driving me nuts having to wait. How are we going to get through when it comes to end of the season?

Nick has been getting better and better looking with more grooming on the show I think since Cooler (Not that he wasn't fine looking before that) . I like to think it's cause of what Jess said about ''he could be smoking hot'' and is now proving it
Old 03-15-2013, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

in tumblr, they posted some leaked scripts for Virgins and Chicago. o_O hmmmm.

Last edited by flatland20; 03-15-2013 at 09:34 PM
Old 03-15-2013, 07:21 PM
New Fan

i'm sorry to ask this here but i looked at the main new girl board and couldn't find a better venue, and also i figured in the spoilers post, there's gonna be ninjas who'd know the answer, if anyone at all on here knows

i can't find the whole video for last year's paleyfest from 2012. there's broken up sections on youtube, but i was hoping to find the whole thing in one spot, to get everyone's little glance and comment and not miss anything

anyone? thanks in advance
Old 03-15-2013, 09:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut21 (View Post)
i'm sorry to ask this here but i looked at the main new girl board and couldn't find a better venue, and also i figured in the spoilers post, there's gonna be ninjas who'd know the answer, if anyone at all on here knows

i can't find the whole video for last year's paleyfest from 2012. there's broken up sections on youtube, but i was hoping to find the whole thing in one spot, to get everyone's little glance and comment and not miss anything

anyone? thanks in advance
You can rewatch New Girl at Paleyfest last year on Amazon. It's free for Amazon Prime members but you may have to pay for it otherwise.

Amazon.com: New Girl: Cast & Creators Live at PALEYFEST: Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris: Amazon Instant Video
Icon: Rafaella
Old 03-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh, i get it. the scripts (from Chicago (2.20) up to Winston's Birthday Part I (2.24)) can be found on showfax.com. BUT you have to pay at least $1-$3 for each scene. :| (total: $68)
Old 03-15-2013, 10:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebarrera (View Post)
You can rewatch New Girl at Paleyfest last year on Amazon. It's free for Amazon Prime members but you may have to pay for it otherwise.

Amazon.com: New Girl: Cast & Creators Live at PALEYFEST: Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris: Amazon Instant Video
thanks so much for letting me know!
Old 03-15-2013, 10:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatland20 (View Post)
oh, i get it. the scripts (from Chicago (2.20) up to Winston's Birthday Part I (2.24)) can be found on showfax.com. BUT you have to pay at least $1-$3 for each scene. :| (total: $68)
The $68 dollars is actually the subscription fee for Showfax.com. If you pay the $68, you have unlimited access to all SIDES on the website. It's really convenient if its something you can afford and want to spend money on scripts for the heck of it.
Icon: Rafaella
Old 03-15-2013, 10:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wish someone would post the side for First Date episode with the street musician because I feel like that one could have some Nick and Jess!!