Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 07:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Remind me again of the date.
It's tonight!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

NCIS: Los Angeles - Episode 4.02 - The Recruit - Promo (Spoilers)
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-04-2012, 07:03 PM
New Fan

THE UNTIMELY DEATH OF A U.S. SENATORIAL CANDIDATE’S AIDE GETS THE ATTENTION OF THE NCIS: LA TEAM AND BECOMES AN ISSUE OF NATIONAL SECURITY, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” TUESDAY, OCT. 23
CHEAT TWEET: A political aide dies–is it an accident or murder? Find out on #NCISLA, 10/23, 9 pm ET/PT CBS Press Express | THE UNTIMELY DEATH OF A U.S. SENATORIAL CANDIDATE’S AIDE GETS THE ATTENTION OF THE NCIS: LA TEAM AND BECOMES AN ISSUE OF NATIONAL SECURITY, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” TUESDAY, OCT. 23

“Dead Body Politic” – The NCIS: LA team investigates the tragic death of a U.S. senatorial candidate’s staffer who is run over crossing the street. The high-profile case becomes a matter of national security as the agents must determine whether it is an isolated tragic incident or a politically connected plot that might put others in danger, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, Oct. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Source: SpoilerTV
Old 10-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
SPECIAL AGENT HANNA GETS AN UNUSUAL CALL FOR HELP FROM A CIA AGENT HE WORKED WITH EIGHT YEARS AGO, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” TUESDAY, OCT. 30
CHEAT TWEET: A CIA Agent seeks Sam’s help but is soon found dead. Was it suicide or murder? #NCISLA, 10/30, 9 pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/S04m6E

“Out of the Past” – When a CIA agent who worked with Sam Hanna over eight years ago seeks his help and is soon found dead of an apparent suicide, Hanna and Callen suspect foul play and a bigger conspiracy. Meanwhile, Deeks finds his inner “dog whisperer” with Kensi as the two go undercover and enter a dog show with a prized poodle, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, Oct. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/nci...05-out-of.html
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So are we going to have Tuesday's complely populated by NCIS shows next season LOL. They are planning yet another spinoff, using NCIS: LA as the launching pad later this season...

Source: Deadline.com

Quote:
CBS Prepping ‘NCIS: LA’ Spinoff Created By Shane Brennan As Planted Two-Part Episode

By NELLIE ANDREEVA |

EXCLUSIVE: CBS is looking to further expand its NCIS franchise with another spinoff. The untitled project, written/executive produced by NCIS and NCIS: LA executive producer Shane Brennan, is a planted spinoff from NCIS: LA, which Brennan created and serves as showrunner on. It will feature new characters who will be introduced in two-part episode of NCIS: LA later this season. The proposed spinoff will follow a small mobile team of agents, who are forced to live and work together, as they crisscross the country solving crimes.

The formidable NCIS itself was a spinoff of another CBS series, JAG, and spawned a successful spinoff with NCIS: LA. Both series originated as planted spinoffs, as two-part episodes of JAG and NCIS, respectively. In using NCIS: LA as a launchpad for the new spinoff, CBS is taking a page from the playbook of the long-running CSI franchise, in which the third series, CSI: NY, also originated as a planted spinoff from spinoff CSI: Miami.

Now in its 10th season, NCIS continues to be one of the biggest scripted series on television. Airing behind it, NCIS: LA, now in its fourth season, has been solid and commands one of the highest off-network syndication license fees for a drama series. (It is the subject of ongoing litigation by NCIS creator Don Bellisario.)

The NCIS franchise is currently the strongest on TV, with its ratings eclipsing those of the two remaining CSI series as well as the lone Law & Order drama, SVU. CBS has been pretty successful building procedural franchises with CSI and the JAG-NCIS. Its only recent miss was the Criminal Minds spinoff.

Brennan joined NCIS at the beginning of Season 4 in 2006 and was tapped as showrunner the following season. He ran both the mothership series and NCIS: LA for the spinoff’s first two seasons before focusing on NCIS: LA last year. This marks the second pilot for Paradigm-repped Brennan, who also has King & Maxwell at TNT.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 11-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news.

Am I the only one that doesn't watch or well care for NCIS?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond gothic (View Post)
You're not the only one--I've watched every episode of NCIS: LA since the 1st episode, and the only episodes of NCIS that I've watched were the 2 episodes that became the backdoor pilot for NCIS: Los Angeles.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

NCIS: Los Angeles - Episode 4.07 - Skin Deep - Extended Promo

and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond gothic (View Post)
Nope, you aren't. I haven't seen one episode.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

NCIS: Los Angeles - Episode 4.14 - Kill House - Promotional Photos (Spoilers)
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-15-2013, 12:18 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the photos, though.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Question: I need scoop on NCIS: LA‘s Deeks/Kensi. Anything would be awesome! —Christy

Ausiello: Oh, I’ve got much more than “anything.” Daniela Ruah shared with TVLine this sexy scoop at Monday’s TV Academy Hall of Fame event: “Considering how fun it was to see Kensi and Deeks go undercover as a married couple, they’re doing it again” — not long before the season ends. “I just found out today,” she added, “so that’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.”
‘Bones’ Season 8 Wedding — ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spoilers in Ask Ausiello - TVLine
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

I hope to get some spoilers before the premiere in the fall

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 06-06-2013, 02:34 PM
MST Manager

That would be good.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan