Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2017, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I think they have one more day of trailer park flashbacks tomorrow. Juliette's dad?
I hope if the flashback are about Juliette's dad that he stays dead. I know I have said it many times before but it would annoy me to no end that the one good memory of her childhood be tainted for a soapy plot device.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Could it be mourners for Bucky?

Last edited by Crystal222; 02-21-2017 at 11:19 AM
Old 02-21-2017, 11:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hope so. Just right underneath the call for the Bucky photodouble gets me assuming the worst. I did think it was weird in 5.13 but am so all over the place. Thanks for posting all the info.

And 2 Daphne songs? Makes a change from Maddie is about all I can say there.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:05 AM
New Fan

So nervous about Thursday Based off of what we know, it's not looking good.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

All That Chat - MTC Announces Full Casting for New Broadway Production of Lillian Hellman's THE LITTLE FOXES

David Alford is going to be doing a play on Broadway in a couple months so he's probably busy and we won't be seeing much of Bucky in the upcoming episodes
Sarah [youtube]
Old 02-21-2017, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
All That Chat - MTC Announces Full Casting for New Broadway Production of Lillian Hellman's THE LITTLE FOXES

David Alford is going to be doing a play on Broadway in a couple months so he's probably busy and we won't be seeing much of Bucky in the upcoming episodes
I'm happy for him. I feel like Bucky had an overload of airtime in s5A so I'm not going to mind him being backburned.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Why would Bucky be dead?? I'm confused.

If it is a flashback and it's Juliette's father, he was in the military so his burial should reflect that.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

I highly doubt Bucky is dead. But if Rayna's not around he won't have anyone to manage so can see his screentime being dramatically reduced. Maybe he can go back to California with Tandy
Old 02-21-2017, 11:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Clare just tweeted this:

Old 02-21-2017, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cool, it's amazing that they're selling out (especially as the only other person I know personally who watches Nashville is my sister, yet there's 1000's of fans in one place at the concerts, it blows my mind) I've got 2nd row seats in Manchester thanks to Clare's promo code, I'm so excited
Old 02-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjou (View Post)
Cool, it's amazing that they're selling out (especially as the only other person I know personally who watches Nashville is my sister, yet there's 1000's of fans in one place at the concerts, it blows my mind) I've got 2nd row seats in Manchester thanks to Clare's promo code, I'm so excited
OMG I'm in the 4th row ! Excited too
Old 02-21-2017, 12:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Another thing is I have to say (unpopular opinion, whatever) that I don't find a 24-17 age gap all that terrible.

Now, Maddie dating a bipolar 24-year-old? Disaster.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
As far as we can tell Eric was only briefly in Nashville so Teddy only temporarily out of prison. So at least I'm assuming this is not about Teddy wanting Daphne to live with him because where he lives is still prison

So then Daphne has one parent in prison and the other... dead? in a coma? So the legal dispute would more likely be between Deacon and Tandy. And Teddy as her parent having to decide which of them he wants to have legal guardianship while he's still in prison. Because yeah, if he's permanently out there is no legal issue. And they didn't seem to film any court type scenes so whatever issue seems to be settled between them
Oh, okay. So it's between Tandy and Deacon. Hmmm. Honestly, the courts would probably go with Tandy if her living biological parent said so, because Tandy has a biological connection to her. Personally, I think she'd be fine with Deacon and should probably stay with her sister (hellbeast that Maddie is), but if Teddy voiced a desire for her to stay with Tandy, that would probably have heavy sway. Especially given that Daphne's biological mother did once keep the biological child she DID have with Deacon away from him for like 15 years out of concern for his alcoholism, and he also recently lost legal rights to her. Deacon would get crucified in any custody battle for Daphne if Rayna was not in the picture. If everyone agreed she could live with him (Rayna's will AND Tandy AND Teddy), that'd be about the only way he could keep her.

Again, I don't know why I'm debating logic on legal matters on this show. LOL. A crack-coated cookie would get custody of Daphne if the writers said so.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)

Again, I don't know why I'm debating logic on legal matters on this show. LOL. A crack-coated cookie would get custody of Daphne if the writers said so.
Unfortunately so true. I have to say I feel it's so contrived that they would fight over Daphne when it hasn't even been a week between 509 and 510 yet they still don't care to fix the mess that is Juliette's rights to Cadence. Juliette better hope Avery doesn't get in cars or planes or anything and dies cause she is screwed.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)

Why would this even be a thing though. If Rayna is dead the last thing Daphne needs to be dragged through is a custody dispute. Good lord. These kid's lives have been a disaster since the moment this show started.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread