Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2014, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
The scene is Juliette chopping off her hair.

I suspected, because I haven't seen Hayden with her wig on in the set pictures, even when she's filming, but the confirmation is a beautiful thing.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop kick (View Post)
Kellie I agree with you. Hayden is the best actress in the series and the arc with avery from what I have read looks like it is going to be central to the entire series. Upset either of those and it could be a ratings disaster imo
There are also people watching for other reasons, like you know, Connie Britton for one

I think it's too soon to panic about this, if the production deals with this correctly, she may not even miss a single episode, maybe only have a reduced storyline for a couple of episodes.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
There are also people watching for other reasons, like you know, Connie Britton for one

I think it's too soon to panic about this, if the production deals with this correctly, she may not even miss a single episode, maybe only have a reduced storyline for a couple of episodes.
Yes to all of this. I kinda feel like we had to discussion in the last thread about how everyone is watching for different things. And exactly we have no insight into what the production plan is quite yet.

Also big boobs + hulking man + Avery ft. Scarlett and Gunnar sounds as hilarious as I suspected

Emer

Last edited by Emes; 08-24-2014 at 02:52 PM
Old 08-24-2014, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

So Avery hits on Big Boobs? And then gets threatened by hulking man? And hilarious hijinks ensue?

LOLOLOLOL, but again, Avery...

Old 08-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes (View Post)
Yeah I feel like if she actually is due around then she probably won't miss as much as people suspect she will. Anyway it's not as if any us know the actual plans in place yet. She might film scenes in advance - how are to say otherwise at this stage?

Anyway I bought a couple of the premiere sides cause I was curious about the Scarlett/Gunnar stuff. I don't think it's been mentioned yet but I saw the end of a Juliette scene in one of them and considering a recent discussion on the last thread (I think) I thought I'd share. The scene is Juliette chopping off her hair. So we may yet be saying goodbye to the wigs
BEST NEWS EVER!!!! I was hoping the breakup would lead to a dramatic hair hacking session! Although I probably would have settled for run of the mill of screen haircut too...anything to be rid of those damn wigs
Old 08-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleyandbarnes (View Post)
BEST NEWS EVER!!!! I was hoping the breakup would lead to a dramatic hair hacking session! Although I probably would have settled for run of the mill of screen haircut too...anything to be rid of those damn wigs
I was totally just about to tweet you to tell you to come here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
So Avery hits on Big Boobs? And then gets threatened by hulking man? And hilarious hijinks ensue?

LOLOLOLOL, but again, Avery...

It's kinda hilarious tbh. I don't know if they're are flirting earlier. But big boobs goes to kiss Avery but even in his drunkness he knows he doesn't want her to kiss him.

Emer

Last edited by Emes; 08-24-2014 at 02:52 PM
Old 08-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, so Big Boobs is hitting on Avery? HA!
Old 08-24-2014, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I was totally just about to tweet you to tell you to come here
No joke I just did a jumping up and down happy dance!!! The only thing that made me stop was the risk of hurting my knee again

I'm so ridiculously excited about the show coming back. I can't wait to see how everything plays out
Old 08-24-2014, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

^Yeah I mean it's possible that Avery's flirting too in previous scenes.

Also it seems like the episode starts at the end. And then I'm giessing the events leading up to it are shown and it comes back round to the start at the end That makes sense in my head.

It clears up something Chip said though if it's true about how Chris is performing at the start of the episode and he's at the end. And it was confusing me a little until now. They both do perform at the Bluebird thing I guess - they just show Will's performance at the start and then spend the rest of the episode going back to fill in the blanks but advancing in time to the bluebird again and Deacon singing.

Emer

Last edited by Emes; 08-24-2014 at 04:00 PM
Old 08-24-2014, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad we got some Avery and Juliette. I don't understand why girls cut their after break ups but Hayden shoulder length looks nice and no more wigs. I keep mine long or shoulder length sometimes but never really short. I prefer ice scream and listening to Adele songs
Old 08-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Deacon's song is going to destroy me

and it still feels just downright mean on the writers part
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
^Yeah I mean it's possible that Avery's flirting too in previous scenes but it's totally accidentally awkwardness that the BF responds to.

Also it seems like the episode starts at the end. And then I'm assuming the events leading up to it are shown and it comes back round to the start at the end That makes sense in my head.

It clears up something Chip said though about how Chris is performing at the start of the episode and he's at the end. And it was confusing me a little until now. They both do perform at the Bluebird thing I guess - they just show Will's performance at the start and then spend the rest of the episode going back to fill in the blanks but advancing in time to the bluebird again and Deacon singing.
Thanks for sharing
Old 08-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I just re-watched the whole series up to this point and there is definitely something sketchy about Luke. The story seems to be heading towards him possibly being abusive. Which, of course, puts him in the wrong and then Rayna is innocent once again. There is potential there for her to hide it and be in denial of it. But that still wouldn't make her the wrong doer. But there are still bad choices she would need to own up to. It will just be impossible to redeem Luke and have him be a regular. Unless they have him admit his abuse and seek counseling to reform? Would that be enough?

Then there is the Juliette, Avery, Jeff storyline. Man, that Oliver Hudson does a good a**hole. I think there is more story potential in the baby being Avery's. Because, right now, Avery probably can't forgive Juliette. Based on his character, he will want to, he will still love her, but I can easily buy that he can't let the thought and image go. But when he sees her with his child, he will finally start to melt again. If they make Jeff the father then the writers have to be motivated by a need to redeem him. Which isn't an entirely bad move because his evil label exec character borders on cartoonish. But we, and the show would lose our bad guy. We need ourselves a villain.

Go Tar Heels!!

Last edited by billibhoney; 08-24-2014 at 12:02 PM Reason: Grammar and clarification
Old 08-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The scene is Juliette chopping off her hair.

And I don't think Hayden's due January, btw. She looks at least 6 months pregnant. I'll wait to see of she gets asked about the pregnancy during the Emmys because there hasn't been any official info as of yet.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, that January date seemed off to me also. We shall see.

Go Tar Heels!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread