Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2014, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Is Deacon still on tour with Luke?
As far as we know. I could be wrong though.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, still on tour with Luke. The last time they were filming one of the Luke concert scenes I saw tweets from an extra that they met Chip (also Connie). Plus Pam is supposed to be one of Luke's backup singers. So the pics we saw from Friday of him with Pam (or at least we assumed that was the blonde woman with him) are presumably also on the road with Luke's tour
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes (View Post)

X

I'm thinking this is from last week probably (well not today anyway).
Is that Connie in the background? Kind of does, kind of doesn't look like her.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Yeah, still on tour with Luke. The last time they were filming one of the Luke concert scenes I saw tweets from an extra that they met Chip (also Connie). Plus Pam is supposed to be one of Luke's backup singers. So the pics we saw from Friday of him with Pam (or at least we assumed that was the blonde woman with him) are presumably also on the road with Luke's tour
GAWD, that seems like it would be such an awkward situation, especially, when Rayna is there. Your fiance, your wannabe fiance, and some new woman that your wannabe fiance is getting involved with

Maybe, in the entertainment industry, it's not that uncommon, and you're just a pro and deal with it. Maybe I've flipped over to the ID channel too many times: it just seems like a scenario where someone ends up chopped into little pieces

RE Deacon, I wonder if this Pam is going to be another, "Hi, nice to meet you, we're both single and attractive, let's jump into bed",or, when they said Muse, are they going to develop things more slowly?

Maybe they start out appreciating each other's talent, become friends and kind of find comfort(they said she has a troubled background).

That would be a refreshing change! If they're not going to have R/D together, for the time being, seeing Deacon bonding with someone who is part of their world, who accepts him as he is, and gives him some inspiration, that could be a real eye opener for Rayna.

I so wish they would go the R/D trying to be together route, but, if not, I don't think anyone wants to watch a lonely, broken Deacon, writing weepy songs and being miserable. He desrves much better.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

eh I wouldn't mind Deacon having a FWB kind of situation with this new girl. He deserves to be having some fun if Rayna leaves him high and dry again... plus parallels between avery and deacon is what i'm here for
Old 08-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

I don't fault Deacon for finding another girl if Rayna is going to stay with the loser. I do fault the writers with going down this route yet again. Nobody cared about him with newbie filler girls that last two seasons. Find some better, less repetitive stories please.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

but the other girls were real relationships. (and I didn't mind megan, the vet was worse to me but I know that's just me. This show needs POCs so desperately its ridiculous). I'd be ok if Deacon was just hooking up with this girl for fun
Old 08-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

My only concern is if it's as boring as Megan, or if Deacon goes the same road he went down with the vet. It was one thing when it happened last time- it was the first time since Rayna got married that he thought there was any hope for them. If he does it again- leaves another woman for Rayna without a second thought, and if it's a woman like Stacey who treats him better it's even worse- he's going to look like a ****. Beyond that, I have zero problems with him getting involved with someone else. He has got to move on- Rayna has left him no choice.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

why does everyone like the vet? she was so annoying to me lol true definition of a wallpaper character
Old 08-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The show definitely needs more POC, but that's a separate issue to me from me thinking that Susan Misner is a better actress than Christina Chang, and most definitely had more chemistry with Chip (CC only had chemistry with Eric). Also, Stacey unquestionably treated him better because Megan cheated on him, lol.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

welllll my liking of Megan may or may not have to do with megan/teddy oops.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
welllll my liking of Megan may or may not have to do with megan/teddy oops.
Megan/Teddy were fine. They actually had chemistry. Megan/Deacon was painful with the extreme lack of chemistry
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-25-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

She did have chemistry with Eric, and that tended to also brighten up her acting, lol. But she was an absolute zero of a love interest for Deacon. The actress didn't have chemistry with Chip and Megan wasn't good for Deacon. Stacey was good to him and SM had solid chemistry with Chip. And given the circumstances, I still didn't blame him for taking his shot with Rayna (although he absolutely deserved Stacey's parting shots nonetheless). If he does it again, I will blame him.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
She did have chemistry with Eric, and that tended to also brighten up her acting, lol. But she was an absolute zero of a love interest for Deacon. The actress didn't have chemistry with Chip and Megan wasn't good for Deacon. Stacey was good to him and SM had solid chemistry with Chip. And given the circumstances, I still didn't blame him for taking his shot with Rayna (although he absolutely deserved Stacey's parting shots nonetheless). If he does it again, I will blame him.
I didn't think that Deacon/Stacey had Hot Couple chemistry, I always thought it seemed more like a comfortable, long term relationship, which, of course it wasn't. But, they did have some chemistry, where Deacon/Megan had zero! And I much prefer Susan Misner to Christina, as an actress, but, to be fair, the characters may have been part of that.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

the vet literally put me to sleep every time she was on screen. maybe because her sole relevance was being deacon's placeholder which makes her not relevant to me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread