Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Its on the USAnetwork. If you go there youll find our fav detective. I can't wait till it comes back on, the new years eve marathon just fueled my fire for it.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok here is some dates for new season and title names

Fri, January 16 10:00 PM (SEASON PREMIERE) MR. MONK AND THE PAPERBOY

Fri, January 23 10:00 PM MR. MONK AND THE THREE PIES

Fri, January 30 10:00 PM MR. MONK AND THE TV STAR

Fri, Feb 6 10:00 PM MONK MR. MONK AND THE MISSING GRANNY

Fri, Feb 13 10:00 PM MONK MR. MONK AND THE CAPTAIN'S WIFE

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited kezune ]
Old 02-14-2004, 08:21 PM
NLA
Part-Time Fan

from the USA Site http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/schedule.html
Feb 27th Mr Monk Gets Married
March 5th Mr Monk Goes To Jail (season finale)
Old 03-29-2004, 11:26 AM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Hi guys! On my way to work today I was walking down 42nd Street to 8th Ave and saw all these trailers parked down the street. I started reading the names on the trailers and saw Sharona, Staltmeyer (sp?)etc and thought are they shooting MONK here? Then in the window where the driver would sit were signs that said MONK! Nothing was going on yet but I was dying to see SOMETHING! Didn't see nothing so nothing more to say but I'll be on the lookout. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 03-30-2004, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ORF- lucky dog. Oh I wish they were taping where I live. Keep up the info, I'm intrigued.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-30-2004, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

That's so cool!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] If you find out any details about the filming let us know!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2004, 10:34 AM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Sorry to say they were gone today. They may have been filming in an Arcade. There was a sign on the door saying closed today so that might have been the reason why, although I never noticed it open before. Its pretty dirty there so could be some great potential humour! Anyway sorry nothing more to report. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 03-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Cotton Candy

OMG! I didn't realize that they were really filming in NYC! That's awesome! I live in NY and go to school in the city. I'm here now actually. I've actually been daydreaming about meeting the cast lately, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I really, really want to [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If you hear any more info on it, let us know please!

Old 03-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

ORF- Thanks for the Arcade info!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You are a good scout!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 10:36 AM
Cotton Candy

I went yesterday with my friend and we found the arcade, but they weren't there. We looked inside though and it did look like a good filming place [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm going to go back a few more times hopefully, hehe.

Old 03-31-2004, 04:15 PM
ORF
Passionate Fan

I'd keep a lookout around the city because they couldn't film the whole ep there, there's got to be more places. Just look for the trailers and look at the names on the doors. They used the character names NOT their real names. And the cars had MONK in the windshield.

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 03-31-2004, 04:55 PM
Cotton Candy

I'll keep my eyes open for trailers [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] This is so exciting!

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 04-06-2004, 05:09 PM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Sorry guys, they're done! They only shot 3 or 4 scenes here and the rest they'll do in LA. Faking it like Friends does. They said it was too expensive to shoot in NY. I got this from the casting agent and the only other thing I got out of him was they cast a card dealer. Thats it! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 04-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Cotton Candy

Aw, too bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You met the casting agent!?

Old 04-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

ORF- Thanks for all your reporting!!!!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] You are a marvel!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]