Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2003, 05:31 PM
jjt
Master Fan

I'm watching the airplane ep .. loved the 'wings' insider jokes .. lol.
Old 07-07-2003, 06:52 PM
Cotton Candy

I watched Mr. Monk and the Airplane tonight as well. I only saw it once before and I missed the beginning and the scenes toward the end, so I'm glad I finally got to see all of the scenes that I missed.

I loved the Wings inside jokes as well... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. And I only recently found out that Tony Shalhoub had been on the show prior. I was flipping through the channels and saw him on Nick at Nite. I was like "Hey, it's Monk!", lol.

Ariel

Old 07-08-2003, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Im mad cause somehow i missed monk again. My tv guide said it would be on at 7 but all i saw was JAG. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-12-2003, 11:25 AM
jjt
Master Fan

film jerk's site had some small spoilers I edited out the snark .. apparently the site spoiler queen isn't a fan

Monk In “Mr. Monk and the Sleeping Suspect,” Monk suspects a guy in a coma of sending a letter bomb.

Monk: “Mr. Monk Meets the Playboy.” The man who is trying to buy out Tiffany Magazine is murdered, but playboy Dex, the current owner of Tiffany and our prime suspect was busy cavorting at the Tiffany mansion at the time of the murder. How ever will Monk prove his case?

Monk In "Mr. Monk and the 12th Victim," Monk and Sharona track a serial killer whose trail leads back to a ten year old personal injury case. Now, I want to murder all those personal injury lawyers too, damn ambulance chasers.
Old 07-17-2003, 06:37 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Congrats to TS for his Emmy nom!
Old 07-27-2003, 10:27 AM
Cotton Candy

Mr. Monk Gets Married-Monk and Sharona pose as a married couple to solve a murder at a marriage counseling institute.

This episode will be considered the season finale by USA Network.

Old 10-19-2003, 09:16 PM
NLA
Part-Time Fan

When are the new episodes of Monk coming back? And wasn't it great about the Emmy win?
Old 11-04-2003, 10:32 AM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Just bumping this up... so when does Monk start again? I'm patiently waiting....

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 11-24-2003, 02:41 PM
ORF
Passionate Fan

What's going on with Monk? It is coming back isn't it? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 11-26-2003, 04:28 PM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by NLA:
<STRONG>And wasn't it great about the Emmy win?</STRONG>
It really was! I was so psyched that he won! He really deserved it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, Monk is coming back. The premiere date is set for January 16 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't wait!

Old 12-01-2003, 03:11 PM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>

It really was! I was so psyched that he won! He really deserved it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, Monk is coming back. The premiere date is set for January 16 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't wait!</STRONG>

Woo Hooo [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 12-05-2003, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I don't get Monk... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I first began watching Monk on ABC...but now I find out that it's on WB now! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] No fair!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 12-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait for Monk to come back!!! i love this show.
Old 12-10-2003, 11:27 AM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I don't get Monk... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I first began watching Monk on ABC...but now I find out that it's on WB now! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] No fair!</STRONG>
When was Monk on the WB? When it comes back check the USA channel for it.

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 01-01-2004, 09:38 PM
NLA
Part-Time Fan

Okay, just went to the wb network. And if Monk is there, they aren't listing it. When did you see it?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread