Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I agree. I'm glad the show is moving away from the love triangle. It was starting to get annoying and didn't make any of the characters look good.

I haven't been in this thread in a long time so Rafael's mom being Mutter was a total shock to me I literally gasped
Old 01-26-2016, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I don't actually feel like the show's insisted on the love triangle lately. I mean, Jane did make a choice and it was quite a few eps back, the fact that Rafael was still trying to win her back doesn't really count as a love triangle imo?? Still this episode was refreshing and I'm glad they're all moving on.
im still team michael... but im ok with the non love part right now
Old 01-26-2016, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I don't actually feel like the show's insisted on the love triangle lately. I mean, Jane did make a choice and it was quite a few eps back, the fact that Rafael was still trying to win her back doesn't really count as a love triangle imo?? Still this episode was refreshing and I'm glad they're all moving on.
Well she agreed to date him so I would say yes. And I'm kind of annoyed they're moving on from the triangle because they're not really moving on from it. We know it'll be back. I'd rather them just move on with it rather than waste time.

I wish I appreciated the baby stories more but I found it kind of annoying. Crying babies annoy.
Old 01-27-2016, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

Yes she agreed to date him and it lasted like one episode? I understand that this thing didn't have a real end because we all think it'll be back eventually but as far as choices go Jane did make one and she hasn't been flip flopping for a while. It's unlike any show with a triangle I've seen so far so I feel like we're scolding the show for no reason in this.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Sorry for dp, but does anyone have any idea why Petra would be haunted by her mother's words? Maybe Magda will actually be killed in prison?
Old 01-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. I suspect it has to do with Petra's babies. Magda seemed pretty certain Petra would regret her actions and I don't think Magda would be doing that if she were going to die. She didn't look scared. she looked mad.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

30 TV Relationships That Make Us Believe in Love

Jane, Xiomara and Alba – “Jane the Virgin” (The CW)

Alba Villanueva (Ivonne Coll), Xiomara Villanueva (Andrea Navedo) and Jane Gloriana Villanueva (Gina Rodriguez) all have men in their lives — and the most important one is Jane's baby son, Mateo, of course. But these three women have the kind of family solidarity that occasionally brings a tear to the eye. They disagree and argue like any family members, but underneath every interaction is the knowledge that they will forever have each other's backs. With that formidable trio in his life, there's no doubt Mateo is the luckiest kid on TV. -- Mo Ryan

[PHOTOS] Our Favorite TV relationships for Valentine’s Day | Variety

Icon by Me

Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 02-14-2016 at 04:45 PM
Old 02-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Question: This is the first time I’m writing to you and I love your work. You provide scoops on all my favorite shows. But you have not been covering Jane the Virgin. Any scoop on the show would be awesome. —Huma

Ausiello
: Mat Vairo (The Returned, Revolution) has been cast as Rafael’s half-brother Derek, a devilish and mysterious rich kid who dropped out of Pepperdine so he could travel and spend money. “He’s definitely going to complicate Rafael’s life, even though Rafael’s somebody who really does search and yearn for this sense of family,” says EP Jennie Urman of Derek, who makes his debut on Monday, March 7. “So he’s definitely going to be interested in figuring out if he can have a relationship with his brother.”

‘Gilmore Girls’ Season 8 Spoilers: Netflix Revival — Logan and Jess | TVLine
Old 02-18-2016, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully, this means Rafael's stories moving forward will be less reconnecting with Petra and more about this.

Thanks for this!
Old 02-18-2016, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Ah, so there's the half brother. Is he Rose's half brother too? Since Rafael's mom presumably married her dad.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't believe Rose is biologically related to Rafael's mother. After Rafael's mother divorced Emilio, she married someone who had a daughter (Rose) so was her step-mother. Then they had another child together. that would be Rafael's half brother.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
don't believe Rose is biologically related to Rafael's mother. After Rafael's mother divorced Emilio, she married someone who had a daughter (Rose) so was her step-mother. Then they had another child together. that would be Rafael's half brother.
Yes, but, that would mean Rafael's maternal half brother could also be simultaneously Rose's paternal half brother assuming the half brother's father was also Rose's Dad/Mutter's second husband. That's what I meant.
Old 02-18-2016, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
30 TV Relationships That Make Us Believe in Love
[PHOTOS] Our Favorite TV relationships for Valentine’s Day | Variety
Thanks.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
I don't believe Rose is biologically related to Rafael's mother. After Rafael's mother divorced Emilio, she married someone who had a daughter (Rose) so was her step-mother. Then they had another child together. that would be Rafael's half brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
Yes, but, that would mean Rafael's maternal half brother could also be simultaneously Rose's paternal half brother assuming the half brother's father was also Rose's Dad/Mutter's second husband. That's what I meant.
This show is getting really confusing.

Icon by Me
Old 02-18-2016, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread