Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2015, 04:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jane the Virgin S&S #4: “I never thought I’d feel anything but #blessed to be famous. But now? I’m feeling #cursed.” ~Rogelio

Next Episode

“Chapter Thirty-Nine” — THE BACHELOR & THE BACHELORETTE – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) has a specific idea of how she wants to celebrate her bachelorette party, but when Xo (Andrea Navedo) and Lina (guest star Diane Guerrero) get involved, nothing goes as planned. Michael wants to enjoy a night out with his friends, but things get awkward when his future father-in-law, Rogelio (Jaime Camil), tries to plan the perfect bachelor party. Rafael (Justin Baldoni) is still trying to figure out what his half-brother Derek (guest star Mat Vairo) motives are and what he knows about their mother. Meanwhile, Petra (Yael Grobglas) gets a surprise of a lifetime. Ivonne Coll also stars. Matthew Diamond directed the episode written by Carolina Rivera (#217). Original airdate 4/11/2016.''

Upcoming Episodes

General Spoilers

TVLINE winter preview:
As the show builds to Jane's wedding this season, expect "some pretty definitive moves pretty soon" in the love department, executive producer Jennie Urman promises. "We have some big romantic developments coming [up]. Without saying who it's between, it's going to definitely resonate between [Jane and Rafael] as parents and also in terms of where they are in their relationship." Another couple at a "real crossroads": Xo and Rogelio, who will star in a Forrest Gump-esque, time-traveling telenovela called Tiago in Time. Meanwhile, Petra – who will give birth around Episode 14 – has to find her way out of the pickle her mother Magda has landed her in. And from one crazy mom to another... Luisa's discovery about Mutter/Mia "will lead to something surprising that will circle back in with our main group of characters and will have lasting repercussions," Urman teases.

Last edited by ruth_m; 03-30-2016 at 06:47 AM
Old 11-13-2015, 06:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 11-13-2015, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt
Old 11-13-2015, 06:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

YW

I'm kinda looking forward to the time jump in the next episode.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:12 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 11-13-2015, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt.

Icon by Me
Old 11-13-2015, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 11-13-2015, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 11-13-2015, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread!

Quote:
I'm kinda looking forward to the time jump in the next episode.
Me too. I wonder how much time we're going to jump. Are we going to bust through months of Petra's pregnancy? Enough that they need to recast Mateo?
Old 11-14-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt

Oh lord so michael goes rogue now. I don't really see that as Michael chilling the eff out. I just don't understand why they keep playing the crazy card with michael.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Me too. I wonder how much time we're going to jump. Are we going to bust through months of Petra's pregnancy? Enough that they need to recast Mateo?
Looks like it:
Quote:
The next episode, each act is a different month to really move time, which is something we couldn’t do between seasons because we left with such a cliffhanger. We felt like we wanted the world to have a chance to breathe after this.
tvline

Also, I'm loving the new Petra-Jane dynamic. It's nice to have female friendships, and not just family ones. (I know Lena is Jane's best friend, but she's not a regular and we barely see her. And maybe technically Petra is family now? Confusing!)
Old 11-14-2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just don't understand why they keep playing the crazy card with michael.
I think Michael going rogue is a way they're going to "redeem" him. I suspect he'll discover either sin Rostro (although unlikely since they seem to love her) or the other big bad they mentioned earlier and get his job back. (If he doesn't already have it but I do think the firing felt very public for a reason.)
Old 11-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth_m (View Post)
Thank you
Old 11-15-2015, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
I think Michael going rogue is a way they're going to "redeem" him. I suspect he'll discover either sin Rostro (although unlikely since they seem to love her) or the other big bad they mentioned earlier and get his job back. (If he doesn't already have it but I do think the firing felt very public for a reason.)
I hope he gets some redemption. He's a regular and I don't want to be hating a regular cast member for the duration of the series.