Wilson Bethel as Wade Kinsella
Scott Porter as George Tucker
Jamie King as Lemon Breeland
Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes
Tim Matheson as Dr. Brick Breeland

Crew;
Josh Schwartz, executive producer and writer
Leila Gerstein, executive producer and writer

Fast-talking New Yorker and brand new doctor Zoe Hart has it all figured out—after graduating top of her class from medical school, she'll follow in her father's footsteps and become a cardio-thoracic surgeon. But when her dreams fall apart, Zoe decides to accept an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work with him at his small practice in Bluebell, Alabama. Zoe arrives in this small Gulf Coast town only to find that Harley has passed away and left his half of the medical practice to her in his will.
She quickly finds that Southern hospitality isn't always so hospitable—the other doctor in town, Brick Breeland, is less than pleased to be sharing the practice with this young outsider, and his daughter, Lemon, is a Southern belle whose sweet disposition turns sour when she meets Zoe. Zoe's only allies are the mayor, former football star Lavon Hayes, her bad-boy neighbor Wade Kinsella, and handsome lawyer George Tucker – who just happens to be Lemon's fiance. Zoe is out of her element and ready to pack her bags, but a surprise visit by her snobby New York mother leads to Zoe's decision to stay in Bluebell for a while, discovering small-town life and a side of herself she hadn't known was there

Episode Stills;

Next episodes;

2.01 - I Fall to Pieces:
Zoe is seen in the town as a home-wrecker. Wade is very mad in the aftermath of the finale's events. Zoe asks him to tell her how he feels and he says he does't want to compete to be her boyfriend. He also makes the comment that their sleeping together was a B- at best. Lemon wants to get out on her own, leave her parents house, and she gets a waitressing job at the Rammer Jammer. Ruby, an African-American in her early 30s, is described as gorgeous and sophisticated,” a successful cosmopolitan businesswoman who returns to Bluebell after selling off her cosmetics line over in Atlanta. Ruby was Lavon’s high school sweetheart.

Guest Stars;

Scotty McCreery as himself
Justin Hartley as Wade's brother
Gary Cole as Zoe's dad

General Spoilers;

Hart of Dixie will move to Tuesday's at 8pm eastern, and will return October 2. [source]

Ampdalejr89: Would love to know what Hart of Dixie season 2 has in store. More specifically what's going to happen with George/Zoe/Wade?
"The competition over Zoe is going to really heat up," Wilson Bethel teases. "I feel like all the seeds have been planted." Scott Porter adds that the triangle is "now squarely on Zoe's shoulders. She's going to have to make a lot of decisions." No pressure, girl!

Hart of Dixie Cast Photos & What is Ahead in Season 2
Exclusive Video: Rachel Bilson, Scott Porter Dish on Hart of Dixie's Steamy Love Triangle
Short Scott Porter Interview with TVGuide, from the CW Upfronts

Last edited by ckgranger; 07-13-2012 at 09:18 PM
Old 05-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt!
Old 05-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

tftnt
Old 05-20-2012, 07:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt.
I think that aside seeing Zoe choose Wade the next season, I would like to see what her could have been if she have grew up in Bluebelle with Harley.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry I mean life, I'm french and my english is terrible.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
New 'Hart of Dixie' cast photos: What is ahead in season 2?

Hart of Dixie is currently on hiatus on Channel 6 in Tempe, but fans are being given the inside scoop on what is to come when this series returns for its second season. On Friday, Entertainment Weekly shared new spoilers for the upcoming season. New photos of the cast promoting the series have also been released. Check out the photos here. If you missed any of the previously released photos or spoilers for this series, go here.

Things are about to get hot and steamy on this series. Entertainment Weekly shared the following from one of the cast members:
View slideshow: Hart of Dixie Upfront Cast Photos

Think the wait for season 2 is bad now? Just imagine how I felt after Wilson Bethel told me about his second season hopes: “Ideally there will be a lot more sex in season 2, just a lot more boning.” Yes. Please.

Will it be Wade and Zoe getting closer in the second season? They did share their big breakout moment in the season finale. TV Overmind teased the following about the pair recently:

Hart of Dixie has been teasing out a Wade/Zoe fling/relationship/thing all season and they'll finally have the opportunity to sort things out.

Hart of Dixie will be moving nights when it returns in the fall. It will be moving from Monday to Tuesday night.

Fans are buzzing about this series on social media. One fan said the following on Twitter recently:

Kid said "It's my pleasure." And I started singing Zoe's silly belle chant from #HartOfDixie.

Hart of Dixie will return to Channel 6 in Tempe this fall.

For the latest in entertainment and celebrity news, find me on Facebook and Twitter. For more on these series, visit Sirlinksalot: Hart of Dixie.

New 'Hart of Dixie' cast photos: What is ahead in season 2? - Phoenix TV | Examiner.com
Ideally there will be a lot more sex in season 2 - WB

no words
#Revenge | #PrettyLittleLiars | #HawaiiFive-O | #WhiteCollar | #Fringe | #2BrokeGirls | #Suits
#GamesOfThrones | #TheGoodWife | #Spartacus | #Supernatural | #Dexter | #Homeland

@MVitto | JMOLOVEForum
Old 05-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the article.
Quote:
“Ideally there will be a lot more sex in season 2, just a lot more boning.”
He just gets us He knows what we want I love you Wilson!
But seriously, if what he says is even remotely true... I don't want meaningless sex I'd rather prefer them not having any.. and let the tension grow.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
his second season hopes
as always he speaks about his dreams for wade and ZW but yes... in the future... when they try to make them work as a couple... I can see more than one bed scene between them... bec its a funny beautiful part of their relationship
#Revenge | #PrettyLittleLiars | #HawaiiFive-O | #WhiteCollar | #Fringe | #2BrokeGirls | #Suits
#GamesOfThrones | #TheGoodWife | #Spartacus | #Supernatural | #Dexter | #Homeland

@MVitto | JMOLOVEForum
Old 05-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaguffi (View Post)
But seriously, if what he says is even remotely true... I don't want meaningless sex I'd rather prefer them not having any.. and let the tension grow.
I agree, but that's just Wilson being is usually goofy self...I wouldn't put too much into it really
Old 05-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

was that a misspell or did he really say boning instead of boring? not that boring is even remotely possible between Z&W.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lou (View Post)
was that a misspell or did he really say boning instead of boring? not that boring is even remotely possible between Z&W.
Boning is what he meant, it's just the way he talks LOL
Old 05-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaguffi (View Post)
Boning is what he meant, it's just the way he talks LOL
LOL! he's so funny
Old 05-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Extreme Fan

hahahaha i love him

Old 05-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPIXIE (View Post)
Tftnt.
I think that aside seeing Zoe choose Wade the next season, I would like to see what her could have been if she have grew up in Bluebelle with Harley.
I think your english is fine! were you on the last thread? I probably missed it. Welcome

i think that would be cool too. well she'd be a completely different person. omg could you imagine her and lemon fighting over george all throughout high school?! they'd be born rivals too b/c of their dads. I mean their dads were friends but they competed for patients. Or maybe that would make her and lemon best friends since they'd grow up both daughters of dotors. And they'd both be going into the belles at the same time. it really would be different.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread