View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 07:48 AM
MVitto
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
New 'Hart of Dixie' cast photos: What is ahead in season 2?

Hart of Dixie is currently on hiatus on Channel 6 in Tempe, but fans are being given the inside scoop on what is to come when this series returns for its second season. On Friday, Entertainment Weekly shared new spoilers for the upcoming season. New photos of the cast promoting the series have also been released. Check out the photos here. If you missed any of the previously released photos or spoilers for this series, go here.

Things are about to get hot and steamy on this series. Entertainment Weekly shared the following from one of the cast members:
View slideshow: Hart of Dixie Upfront Cast Photos

Think the wait for season 2 is bad now? Just imagine how I felt after Wilson Bethel told me about his second season hopes: “Ideally there will be a lot more sex in season 2, just a lot more boning.” Yes. Please.

Will it be Wade and Zoe getting closer in the second season? They did share their big breakout moment in the season finale. TV Overmind teased the following about the pair recently:

Hart of Dixie has been teasing out a Wade/Zoe fling/relationship/thing all season and they'll finally have the opportunity to sort things out.

Hart of Dixie will be moving nights when it returns in the fall. It will be moving from Monday to Tuesday night.

Fans are buzzing about this series on social media. One fan said the following on Twitter recently:

Kid said "It's my pleasure." And I started singing Zoe's silly belle chant from #HartOfDixie.

Hart of Dixie will return to Channel 6 in Tempe this fall.

For the latest in entertainment and celebrity news, find me on Facebook and Twitter. For more on these series, visit Sirlinksalot: Hart of Dixie.

New 'Hart of Dixie' cast photos: What is ahead in season 2? - Phoenix TV | Examiner.com
Ideally there will be a lot more sex in season 2 - WB

no words
#Revenge | #PrettyLittleLiars | #HawaiiFive-O | #WhiteCollar | #Fringe | #2BrokeGirls | #Suits
#GamesOfThrones | #TheGoodWife | #Spartacus | #Supernatural | #Dexter | #Homeland

@MVitto | JMOLOVEForum