Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaguffi (View Post)
I believe Zoe will be there for him She knows what is it to be an outcast.
Unfortunately she will. And I believe that's really going to effect her place in the town as well. I think she'll be starting over from square one really.
"Because I've learned that you can't control what other people are going to think about you. The best you can do in life is not piss yourself off." -Marcus Flutie (Jessica Darling series, Megan McCafferty)
Old 05-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I've seen triangles going for 6 years.. so honestly I have no doubt writers will drag this one for as long as they can, that is if they get renewed for more seasons... I guess it depends on ratings and such..
I agree with you that the speed at which ZW will get together will depend a lot on ratings and, especially, on how many seasons they get, since they'll try to milk it for all it's worth. The reason I keep wanting them to put them together around the middle of season 2 is that I feel like a second season is already a bonus, so I'm always considering it as their last season. Who knows, maybe they'll get better ratings next yr and get multiple seasons, but either way, I don't see them keeping them appart for that many seasons either. I just think that if it gets prolonged, we'll get the usual break-up, match everyone together once, then back to ZW at the very end...and since I don't really want to see that, I'm OK with the show being short lived I think

Quote:
I just hope Wade and Zoe are the ultimate couple and not just an obstacle in the way of Zoe/George true love. But then again, W&Z relationship and their first time got so much focus in the finale, that it gives me hope, that Wade and Zoe are the couple
This is just my opinion, but I'm 99.9% sure that ZW are the one as you say, for many reasons: it seems to fit the best with the overall character development storyline they've set up from the beginning, ZW are the most popular with fans, have the most chemistry to most people and represent the archetypal opposites attract/love-hate relationship people love so much. And if I had any doubts left in my mind, the finale definitely crushed them: it was written before they knew they has a second season (so it could very well have been the SERIES finale) and ZW were the focus of about 50% of the episode and got this scorchin hot love scene AND tender afterglow scene, while George's part only seemed marginal, even though they cleverly left the door open for a good storyline in s2, if they got renewed. Now if the show really dragged on for many seasons, I'm not saying that it couldn't change, but I'd be very, very surprised if the last episode ever wasn't ZW

As for George, I don't really dislike him, he's made some weird/bad decisions, but so has everyone else on the show...it bugs me much more when he's being portrayed as perfect Golden boy. The difference for me with the other characters though is that all of them made me like and care about them in spite of their faults, whereas I don't really like or dislike G, he just leaves me pretty indifferent and I often don't care/remember his part in the show. His best moments IMO have been the funny ones with Lemon lately and whenever he's with Wade, but they have been few and far between and considering where we are now, they are unlikely to happen a lot next season. Too bad.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I was ok with george until he made moves on zoe the day after he broke off his relationship of 15 years. And then him doing it again on lemon's wedding day was just..... i just despise him now.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I believe Zoe will be there for him She knows what is it to be an outcast.
well, I'll just be happy to see their bonding.

I know an unopop opinion here.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by covington (View Post)
well, I'll just be happy to see their bonding.

I know an unopop opinion here.
I don't mind their bonding, I mind their boning (thank you Wilson )
Old 05-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Loyal Fan

dp - oops!
Old 05-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't mind their bonding, I mind their boning (thank you Wilson )
Agreed!
We've already had plenty of G&Z bonding anyway, I'm used to it. I kinda wish that G and W don't become plain rivals though, I liked the few times we got to see their friendship a lot.

Last edited by Zapple; 05-24-2012 at 11:18 AM
Old 05-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm fine with zoe and george and everything they want to do as long as it's not slimey. like dumping you're fiance on her wedding day right before the wedding and then running off and kissing zoe. i mean could they build it up when one of them hasn't just slept with, broken up with, or dated someone? If they did it that way i'd be ok with them spending time together.

i wonder if the premier will start with the next morning or if it will time jump a little?

EIDT: WHY AREN'T THERE MORE SPOILERS!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!~ AGH!

Last edited by ckgranger; 05-25-2012 at 02:52 PM
Old 05-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Extreme Fan

no one else has posted so much that i'm allowed to post again? what?! this is saddening

how u guys feeling about rose and frederick dean? i kinda feel like she can do better, after their scenes in 1x20

Old 05-26-2012, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Rose needs to find her match. Someone geeky and adorable.
I bet we'll have next season start with the morning after. I wonder if Zoe going to tell Wade about George's visit. It would ruin the mood though LOL.
I just thought that I want to see an angry WZ sex, them ripping each other closes off and doing it on Lavon's kitchen table or maybe at Zoe's office. What? It's on my wish list

Last edited by lenaguffi; 05-26-2012 at 06:34 AM
Old 05-26-2012, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

I like Rose and think she can do better than Frederick Dean as well.

I'm wondering how they can not pick up where the storyline left off. It is obvious that Wade is waiting for round 2. I don't see Zoe going back into bed with him without letting him know that George was at the door. It just doesn't seem right.

I was thinking that maybe a medical emergency will come up where they are interrupted bringing the night to an end without any conclusion.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I'm wondering how they can not pick up where the storyline left off. It is obvious that Wade is waiting for round 2. I don't see Zoe going back into bed with him without letting him know that George was at the door. It just doesn't seem right.

I was thinking that maybe a medical emergency will come up where they are interrupted bringing the night to an end without any conclusion.
This is a very good observation and a good way to avoid conversation. But then they will have to pick up exactly where they left.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This is a very good observation and a good way to avoid conversation. But then they will have to pick up exactly where they left.
LOL if they don't pick up exactly where they left off I know I am going to be wondering what happened knowing that Wade is waiting for her.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
LOL if they don't pick up exactly where they left off I know I am going to be wondering what happened knowing that Wade is waiting for her.
Ha-ha, we'll know what happened by Wade's mood next morning But I doubt Zoe would go for round 2 after George's visit, which was quite a mood killer, even if she don't tell Wade about it, she will probably find some excuse to avoid sex. I don't see her kicking Wade out though.. Maybe they'll just sleep together, actually sleep.
By the way, I rewatched last scene with George, and Zoe was pretty cold to him, I think George was quite disappointed with her lack of response to his kiss.

Last edited by lenaguffi; 05-26-2012 at 08:06 AM
Old 05-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgranger (View Post)
how u guys feeling about rose and frederick dean? i kinda feel like she can do better, after their scenes in 1x20
uhm... apparently she can do better but... are boys of that age more smart? I dont think so...
#Revenge | #PrettyLittleLiars | #HawaiiFive-O | #WhiteCollar | #Fringe | #2BrokeGirls | #Suits
#GamesOfThrones | #TheGoodWife | #Spartacus | #Supernatural | #Dexter | #Homeland

@MVitto | JMOLOVEForum
Closed Thread   Post New Thread