Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

They've planned out the season fairly well... So I think that all the new characters were introduced for a reason. I think LA was introduced to stir the cheating thing.

I'm still not sure about Jonah's role in all of this...

From what I can remember he said something about moving back to BB. But Jonah's not going to be around after 2x18, right?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaCS (View Post)
They've planned out the season fairly well... So I think that all the new characters were introduced for a reason. I think LA was introduced to stir the cheating thing.

I'm still not sure about Jonah's role in all of this...

From what I can remember he said something about moving back to BB. But Jonah's not going to be around after 2x18, right?
I'm not trying to fit Jonah into this. He may just be an ass who likes to take advantage of women.

He is in 217, 218, & 220.

In 218 he says he is leaving in 3 days. In 220 Zoe says about Brick flying him in to consult on a patient case.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:47 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I don't know what she is thinking about Wade per the sides. The sides never mention Zoe thinking what Wade is doing that weekend.

The opening scene is where she comes out of her place. The college kids are all over and in the pond. Wade calls out to her and she comes over. They are awkward but friendly. And they chat a little bit about the kids etc. Then at some point Lavon comes over. And then Zoe makes faces at all the college kids and thinks it is crazy. And then leaves.

And then there is the sudden change from not liking Jonah spring break to wanting to have sex with him, get drunk and experience spring break.

So my question is what changes her mind? All I know is she talks to Jonah.

And yet this would be prime time for single Wade to have fun and let loose. And he actually doesn't. He spends the weekend with his hand on the boat winning the money for the Rammer Jammer.
Yeah, this all just sounds weird. Especially them being awkward but civil.

And I don't understand the purpose of Jonah at all, since he's clearly not meant to be longterm.

Quote:
That was all speculation. Sorry. LOL I need to keep that straight. If she founds out that he didn't cheat she may be angry at him and go to him to tell him she hates him for putting her through thinking that he did.
Well I also missed a lot of the original discussion about those sides, so I keep getting confused. But Wade actually getting upset about the lock box is a thing? And that's the only thing we know of him being angry about? And it's to Lavon?

Thanks for hand holding me through this! I want to understand the sides better to see if I can come up with any crazy spec, but mostly I'm just confused.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
Yeah, this all just sounds weird. Especially them being awkward but civil.

And I don't understand the purpose of Jonah at all, since he's clearly not meant to be longterm.

Well I also missed a lot of the original discussion about those sides, so I keep getting confused. But Wade actually getting upset about the lock box is a thing? And that's the only thing we know of him being angry about? And it's to Lavon?

Thanks for hand holding me through this! I want to understand the sides better to see if I can come up with any crazy spec, but mostly I'm just confused.
Yes Wade gets hurt and mad after Lavon calls him a disappointment but he walks way and never says anything. (per sides)
Old 02-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yes Wade gets hurt and mad after Lavon calls him a disappointment but he walks way and never says anything. (per sides)
LA 2x17 is mentioned in the sides?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_ness (View Post)
LA 2x17 is mentioned in the sides?
No we have picture evidence. She was on set the week they were filming 217. She was near the church.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:05 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Tracie. I'm not sure what to make of him not saying anything and just walking away. It just feels like him "taking it".

Ok, so I just went back to look through some of the interviews in the OP, and found one I really hadn't read. Most of them are clearly about early January and ZW dealing with their "differences", but the one I hadn't read, from Give Me My Remote, LG says they are writing episode 19, so her responses are with all of that knowledge of what's happened in the story, definitively. And this is her response:

Quote:
So you’re pretty far ahead of us. From what’s aired, what do you feel has worked best this season?
LG:
I think Zoe and Wade. I would highlight Zoe and Wade. I think they have an amazing chemistry, they’re so fun together. I think the fans are all really responding to them. I think we were really surprised how easy it was to write the two of them together; how much fun it was.
Like, I don't even know what to say to that... I mean, I don't believe this person would truly sabotage that couple. It makes no sense.

Speaking of LG, it seems like she gives interviews a lot of times either just before a hiatus and/or after a big episode. It feels weird to me that the interview yesterday didn't include any commentary from a writer. Is that weird or is it just me? It's almost as if they don't want to comment until all the cards are on the table (i.e. next week).

Am I just totally reaching now? lol
Old 02-27-2013, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
No we have picture evidence. She was on set the week they were filming 217. She was near the church.
Good. So we're sure of that. Yeah, the purpose of her coming to BB to crap more on Wade isn't probable as Zoe doesn't need re-enforcement on her decision as all seemed pretty black and white on what to do. I'm glad though 2x17 is where I was going to stop before the 2x16 ep and now is definitely where I am stopping. I found a Youtube channel that posts all of Wade's scenes and actually only his scenes. The only difference is if 2x17 goes well regarding Wade I'll still be interested for the finale otherwise not.

Last edited by happy_ness; 02-27-2013 at 06:16 PM
Old 02-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm sorry to spread further negativity, but for anyone still looking for a glimmer of hope, I would have thought we'd have gotten something, an actor hinting here, LG hinting there, that we should all just "trust the writers."

Instead, Jaime King hasn't tweeted all day. Nothing. Not a word about fashion, getting together with other cast members, her dogs; nothing.

Scott Porter only has a few tweets out of his usual dozen.

Mircea Monroe hasn't tweeted in two days, and her last tweet was, "Does anyone have some self esteem I can borrow real quick?"

Even Mallory Moye and Ross Phillips are basically limiting their tweets to talk about the wedding.

It seems like things are sinking in over at the CW, and there's just no time to fix the next episodes. They're already in the can.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBellian (View Post)
I'm sorry to spread further negativity, but for anyone still looking for a glimmer of hope, I would have thought we'd have gotten something, an actor hinting here, LG hinting there, that we should all just "trust the writers."

Instead, Jaime King hasn't tweeted all day. Nothing. Not a word about fashion, getting together with other cast members, her dogs; nothing.

Scott Porter only has a few tweets out of his usual dozen.

Mircea Monroe hasn't tweeted in two days, and her last tweet was, "Does anyone have some self esteem I can borrow real quick?"

Even Mallory Moye and Ross Phillips are basically limiting their tweets to talk about the wedding.

It seems like things are sinking in over at the CW, and there's just no time to fix the next episodes. They're already in the can.
What is this supposed to mean exactly?
Old 02-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
What is this supposed to mean exactly?
Unlike WB, these are people who have taken to twitter like fish to water. They must be aware of the backlash against the show, though. It's not like any of them to have been silent for so long unless they're avoiding their tweet streams.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Well no the next episodes were shot last month and are already edited. They are on 220 now. So it is what it is. Whatever happens happens.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBellian (View Post)
Unlike WB, these are people who have taken to twitter like fish to water. They must be aware of the backlash against the show, though. It's not like any of them to have been silent for so long unless they're avoiding their tweet streams.
Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good. So we're sure of that. Yeah, the purpose of her coming to BB to crap more on Wade isn't probable as Zoe doesn't need re-enforcement on her decision as all seemed pretty black and white on what to do. I'm glad though 2x17 is where I was going to stop before the 2x16 ep and now is definitely where I am stopping. I found a Youtube channel that posts all of Wade's scenes and actually only his scenes. The only difference is if 2x17 goes well regarding Wade I'll still be interested for the finale otherwise not.
Yes but her actual purpose I'm not sure of. I just know she was on set near the church and RB's chair is seen in the background.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yes but her actual purpose I'm not sure of. I just know she was on set near the church and RB's chair is seen in the background.
If her purpose is anything other than what we speculated then we're up s**t creek.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread