Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I don't know when that scene occurs. I thought it was at the end at first. There wasn't anything in the sides on that. She is wearing the same outfit as when she examines Tonya. Sometime after she examines Tonya she becomes suspicious of something. She goes to get Rose. And then around 30 minutes in the show Rose and Zoe are checking out what is going on with Tonya in the woods.

Also during this time is when the whole lock box stuff happens with Wade.

Now originally I thought this happened at the end of the episode when I thought she would find out the truth. Now I just don't know.

Wade is wearing a red shirt in the other scenes that should happen with the lock box. So it could be that this happens toward the middle of the episode.
I take it you didn't like the spin story I imagined!

P.S. They also had Wade wearing a white shirt when G confronted him. We know what white signifies too, purity. Either they were mocking him too or he really didn't do something.

Last edited by happy_ness; 02-27-2013 at 03:19 PM
Old 02-27-2013, 03:22 PM
New Fan

Okay...last night's episode has forced me to come here. I tried so hart to stay away because I was so enjoying the progression of W/Z.

So after catching up on spoilers, the only part that is really throwing me is why Lily Ann comes back to BB. Hmmmmm....
Old 02-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_ness (View Post)
I take it you didn't like the spin story I imagined!
I'm willing to buy anything that doesn't have Wade cheating.

I agree that for LA to come all the way to BB is stupid. Yes she could just email her the song. The song could be on itunes for all we know. Trust me if I get to that part of the episode next week and Zoe is singing it without having seen LA yet in the episode I may jump for joy just a little bit.

Literally none of this makes sense. None of the foreshadowing and past behavior leads to this. Yet I do believe the thinks he cheated.

Now did he get to LA's and just pass out? And woke up there and assumes the worst because he doesn't remember? Well we have past behavior from him doing that. So that isn't inconceivable. Would he let her believe he cheated in that scenario? Sure. He thinks he did even though he isn't sure. He felt like crap. He is always down on himself.

Do I want to think it is that simple, sure. I am just not trusting the writes quite yet. Although I have a slim bit of hope because otherwise this is a stupid storyline.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm willing to buy anything that doesn't have Wade cheating.

I agree that for LA to come all the way to BB is stupid. Yes she could just email her the song. The song could be on itunes for all we know. Trust me if I get to that part of the episode next week and Zoe is singing it without having seen LA yet in the episode I may jump for joy just a little bit.

Literally none of this makes sense. None of the foreshadowing and past behavior leads to this. Yet I do believe the thinks he cheated.

Now did he get to LA's and just pass out? And woke up there and assumes the worst because he doesn't remember? Well we have past behavior from him doing that. So that isn't inconceivable. Would he let her believe he cheated in that scenario? Sure. He thinks he did even though he isn't sure. He felt like crap. He is always down on himself.

Do I want to think it is that simple, sure. I am just not trusting the writes quite yet. Although I have a slim bit of hope because otherwise this is a stupid storyline.
Well he was against LA being in the band and told Zoe about the pass she made at him 2x13. Also, if LA was playing with him by saying "they had a wonderful night etc." and he didn't recall then he'd have to assume the worst. Tell Zoe he was at LA for the night drunk? I think I would have tried the "lie" route too at first thought but then we know somehow it would've come out down the road. Maybe LA comes for the fundraiser and see's everyone picking on Wade and has a moment of reflection and then bears all to Zoe?
Old 02-27-2013, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm trying so hard to have some hope, but my trust in the writers is gone. I went into this with actual optimisim which for me is so not easy and what they did hurt me worser than any of my other pairings cause I trusted that this show would be different. I have seen many shows pull stunts like this for ratings or shock value, but I expected better from this show. I would give anything to believe that there is going to be some fabulous twist, but sadly I'm pretty sure there isn't
Old 02-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I'm trying so hard to have some hope, but my trust in the writers is gone. I went into this with actual optimisim which for me is so not easy and what they did hurt me worser than any of my other pairings cause I trusted that this show would be different. I have seen many shows pull stunts like this for ratings or shock value, but I expected better from this show. I would give anything to believe that there is going to be some fabulous twist, but sadly I'm pretty sure there isn't
If a twist comes to the surface it will have to be 2x17. So basically we only have to wait till then as then comes the hiatus. After that we should have definitive answers and atleast some video of what really occurred.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well he was against LA being in the band and told Zoe about the pass she made at him 2x13. Also, if LA was playing with him by saying "they had a wonderful night etc." and he didn't recall then he'd have to assume the worst. Tell Zoe he was at LA for the night drunk? I think I would have tried the "lie" route too at first thought but then we know somehow it would've come out down the road. Maybe LA comes for the fundraiser and see's everyone picking on Wade and has a moment of reflection and then bears all to Zoe?
No clue but that does seem plausible. Rose did say that a girl like that is super crazy and capable of anything. It could just be that Wade passed out there and she climbed into bed with him and that is how he woke up.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
No clue but that does seem plausible. Rose did say that a girl like that is super crazy and capable of anything. It could just be that Wade passed out there and she climbed into bed with him and that is how he woke up.
Another thing, if LA does tell Zoe the truth then it's not like Zoe can't believe her because she knows that LA still has the hots for Wade and would want him for her own. Furthermore, if LA does do this then Wade comes out with a few knocks of carelessness but nothing that time couldn't heal.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Another thing, if LA does tell Zoe the truth then it's not like Zoe can't believe her because she knows that LA still has the hots for Wade and would want him for her own. Furthermore, if LA does do this then Wade comes out with a few knocks of carelessness but nothing that time couldn't heal.
Well what does LA have to gain by telling Zoe the truth. Zoe would know it was the truth. Perhaps Zoe sees her in town and says something about them having something in common to bond over?

I just don't think LA is coming to talk to Zoe.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well what does LA have to gain by telling Zoe the truth. Zoe would know it was the truth. Perhaps Zoe sees her in town and says something about them having something in common to bond over?

I just don't think LA is coming to talk to Zoe.
No, I mean LA will be in town for the fundraiser and overhears all of the remarks the townspeople are saying to Wade and at that moment see's what she may have caused and see's Wade is distrought etc... then in a moment of self-reflection LA decides that it isn't right that Wade is treated like this out of her "joke" so she goes to tell Zoe the truth about what happened.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No, I mean LA will be in town for the fundraiser and overhears all of remarks the townspeople are saying to Wade and a that moment see's what she may caused and see's Wade is distrought etc... then in a moment of self-reflection LA decides that it isn't right that Wade is treated like this out of her "joke" so she goes to tell Zoe the truth about what happened.
That could happen. Really anything that clears him and he didn't cheat I don't care how contrived it is.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That could happen. Really anything that clears him and he didn't cheat I don't care how contrived it is.
I still like BlueBellian's better. It was absolutely one of the funniest and unexpected storylines I think I've read.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:58 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Was there something next week about Wade getting pissed off with all the judgement of him?
Old 02-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Another crazy S/L:
- Wade becomes a terrorist & moves to DC (Homeland)!
- Wade moves to NYC, kills off Chuck & marries Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl)
- Wade is the Anti-chirst (Supernatural)
- Wade becomes a vampire/werewolf/witch hybrid (TVD)
Old 02-27-2013, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
Was there something next week about Wade getting pissed off with all the judgement of him?
He gets mad when Lavon accuses him of stealing.

This all actually works. By the end of the day he is fed up with every judging him like he said in 215. Zoe finds out the truth and then comes to confront him and tell him she hates him.

And then what? They both decide they really are better off. I can easily see Wade at this point being done. Even Zoe actually. Yet Zoe is still reeling in episodes following.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread