Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 04:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
He gets mad when Lavon accuses him of stealing.

This all actually works. By the end of the day he is fed up with every judging him like he said in 215. Zoe finds out the truth and then comes to confront him and tell him she hates him.

And then what? They both decide they really are better off. I can easily see Wade at this point being done. Even Zoe actually. Yet Zoe is still reeling in episodes following.
Is there something wrong with me that this all makes complete sense to me. I can actually see this playing out.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel.nayek (View Post)

Is there something wrong with me that this all makes complete sense to me. I can actually see this playing out.
If you spin enough times it all starts to make sense. The only thing that doesn't make sense is to look turn Wade into a liar and a cheater.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

This all actually works. By the end of the day he is fed up with every judging him like he said in 215. Zoe finds out the truth and then comes to confront him and tell him she hates him.

And then what? They both decide they really are better off. I can easily see Wade at this point being done. Even Zoe actually. Yet Zoe is still reeling in episodes following.
Which version have you in mind?
Old 02-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_ness (View Post)

Which version have you in mind?
LMAO What the hell. Zoe is pissed and gives him a piece of her mind and then wants to work it out. She has been hurting through this. Now the one thing she couldn't forgive is gone. She is going to want to stop hurting. And that is for it to all go away and back to the way it was before this.

For Wade too much happened. He will say no that he needs to work on himself or she was right originally.

She is reeling in 218 with Jonah. She thinks Wade is going to sleep around. And she wants to forget.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
LMAO. What What the hell. Zoe is pissed and gives him a piece of her mind and then wants to work it out. She has been hurting through this. Now the one thing she couldn't forgive is gone. She is going to want to stop hurting. And that is for it to all go away and back to the way it was before this.

For Wade too much happened. He will say no that he needs to work on himself or she was right originally.

She is reeling in 218 with Jonah. She thinks Wade is going to sleep around. And she wants to forget.
You little bugger you! I don't recall you ever mentioning this. Keeping little pieces are you?! Why would she care if he does if we aren't missing a piece of the puzzle?
Old 02-27-2013, 04:38 PM
New Fan

Hey Guys,

This is my first post here but like the rest of you, I'm so p****d off by the latest episode! (& just to clarify, the ep hasn't even been on in Aust yet !!)

As I'm not sure what's been posted in the past, I just thought I'd throw this forward.. This tweet was given by Ross Phillips (Tom) on 7 Feb:

“@RossThePhilips: JUST OVERHEARD THIS JEM
GF: They hated you!
BF: Thats ok, I've been hated before.
GF: No, you haven't , not the way THEY hate.”

ANY chance this could be a 217/218 conversation between Zoe & Wade, when she finds out he didn't actually cheat? I mean Zoe understands what it's like to have been hated by the townspeople before.

I know I'm really grasping at nothing here but I'm so devo over what they did to Wade. If there's not a twist in 217, I'm saying "see ya" to BB.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Thinking out loud here...

I know BB = craziness.. But there is some method to their craziness...

They started hinting the cheating thing on 2x13 and LA was in it.

I don't think it is entirely by chance that she'll be back next week.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HODAust (View Post)
Hey Guys,

This is my first post here but like the rest of you, I'm so p****d off by the latest episode! (& just to clarify, the ep hasn't even been on in Aust yet !!)

As I'm not sure what's been posted in the past, I just thought I'd throw this forward.. This tweet was given by Ross Phillips (Tom) on 7 Feb:

ANY chance this could be a 217/218 conversation between Zoe & Wade, when she finds out he didn't actually cheat? I mean Zoe understands what it's like to have been hated by the townspeople before.

I know I'm really grasping at nothing here but I'm so devo over what they did to Wade. If there's not a twist in 217, I'm saying "see ya" to BB.
Hi. That BF (boyfriend?) sounds like a Wade line but he's single now. The GF, I imagine stands for girlfriend. It's probably George/Tansy. I don't follow them so I don't have a clue what their issues may be.

Welcome to the party! Want a laugh to cheer you up? Go back somewhat 7-8 hours ago and read BlueBellian's storyline for >= 2x17. Well worth the read.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You little bugger you! I don't recall you ever mentioning this. Keeping little pieces are you?! Why would she care if he does if we aren't missing a piece of the puzzle?
LOL No that is my interpretation. That isn't a spoiler or anything that actually happens. Sorry.

The only definites in the sides are that she doesn't like Jonah and is against spring break. And then does a 180 and wants to experience spring break and Jonah is her guide. And she is grabbing condoms.

I don't know if that is related to Wade specifically. I'm assuming.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Just one question...

Is the spring break thing on 2x18? Is that when Zoe wants to go on a date with Jonah?

BTW Have you noticed that we've already had a Jesse, a Judson and now a Jonah?

Nothing happens by chance in BB...
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HODAust (View Post)
Hey Guys,

They may have been filming 218 then. So I'm not sure who that fits. ZW may not be in a lot of scenes together and shouldn't be fighting. But the townspeople do hate Wade in 217. So if ZW are on good terms in 218 it could be a conversation they are having. That doesn't sound like a fight. It sounds like a casual conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaCS (View Post)
Just one question...

Is the spring break thing on 2x18? Is that when Zoe wants to go on a date with Jonah?

BTW Have you noticed that we've already had a Jesse, a Judson and now a Jonah?

Nothing happens by chance in BB...
Spring break is 218. That is an interesting catch. LOL
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
LOL No that is my interpretation. That isn't a spoiler or anything that actually happens. Sorry.

The only definites in the sides are that she doesn't like Jonah and is against spring break. And then does a 180 and wants to experience spring break and Jonah is her guide. And she is grabbing condoms.

She does actually think Wade is going to sleep around, that is a fact and not an interpretation, right?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:04 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Ok, sorry... as I'm sure you can understand, my lack of sleep last night is making it hard for me to comprehend things.

What "truth" does Zoe find out about when she confronts him and then says she hates him? The truth about the lock box or cheating?

And is the both decide they are better off thing spec of yours or something in the dialogue?

I feel like Wade getting angry is somehow a good thing, but I'm not sure I totally understand it.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I feel dead inside!!

WTH?? This just keeps getting worse and worse...
Old 02-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She does actually think Wade is going to sleep around, that is a fact and not an interpretation, right?
I don't know what she is thinking about Wade per the sides. The sides never mention Zoe thinking what Wade is doing that weekend.

The opening scene is where she comes out of her place. The college kids are all over and in the pond. Wade calls out to her and she comes over. They are awkward but friendly. And they chat a little bit about the kids etc. Then at some point Lavon comes over. And then Zoe makes faces at all the college kids and thinks it is crazy. And then leaves.

And then there is the sudden change from not liking Jonah spring break to wanting to have sex with him, get drunk and experience spring break.

So my question is what changes her mind? All I know is she talks to Jonah.

And yet this would be prime time for single Wade to have fun and let loose. And he actually doesn't. He spends the weekend with his hand on the boat winning the money for the Rammer Jammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
Ok, sorry... as I'm sure you can understand, my lack of sleep last night is making it hard for me to comprehend things.

What "truth" does Zoe find out about when she confronts him and then says she hates him? The truth about the lock box or cheating?

And is the both decide they are better off thing spec of yours or something in the dialogue?

I feel like Wade getting angry is somehow a good thing, but I'm not sure I totally understand it.
That was all speculation. Sorry. LOL I need to keep that straight. If she founds out that he didn't cheat she may be angry at him and go to him to tell him she hates him for putting her through thinking that he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaCS (View Post)
I feel dead inside!!

WTH?? This just keeps getting worse and worse...
yes Zoe seems to go out of control in 218. That is why I'm confused since the promo for 217 had her doing the same thing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread