Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
I hope the description for 320 is good. We need an episode with ZW both single, no Joel and no Vivian. I'm still scared that when it arrives on Thursday, Joel will again be highlighted so I think I gonna assume he is in 320 and then maybe be pleasantly surprised if it turns out he is not. He has no reason to be there though unless he returns very early for his Aunt's wedding.
I think 320 is gonna suck. I think the town of BB is gonna set up GZ and there will be limited interaction, if at all between WZ.

-Hannah
Old 04-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
I think 320 is gonna suck. I think the town of BB is gonna set up GZ and there will be limited interaction, if at all between WZ.
There is that possibility too. I doubt they've let go of the idea of George and Zoe being together. And both will be single. Although I highly doubt that would turn out good.

I'm also very skeptical of WZ in 320. You'd think that there should be something, but I won't be surprised if there isn't after there seems to be a fair amount in 319. I'm curious to see what the description says. Although we'll probably just get "Wilson Bethel stars." I think he'll probably be involved with Lemon in some way which is actually something that I really want to see. He should be dealing with the fall out of things ending with Vivian so I think Lemon is the person he should be around.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope you're wrong about the town trying to set up Zoe and George
Old 04-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
There is that possibility too. I doubt they've let go of the idea of George and Zoe being together. And both will be single. Although I highly doubt that would turn out good.

I'm also very skeptical of WZ in 320. You'd think that there should be something, but I won't be surprised if there isn't after there seems to be a fair amount in 319. I'm curious to see what the description says. Although we'll probably just get "Wilson Bethel stars." I think he'll probably be involved with Lemon in some way which is actually something that I really want to see. He should be dealing with the fall out of things ending with Vivian so I think Lemon is the person he should be around.
Yeah. That's exactly why those idiots would do it. Of course nothing comes of it but watch Joel find out about that and think something happened there, only to hear Zoe loves Wade. Blah.

I have no idea what 320 will be but I am sure it'll suck. Or be stupid. I am fully prepared. That's what this season has done for me. I am not expecting much of anything.

-Hannah
Old 04-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It would be very stupid to do anything with Zoe and George like that now.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

If they did anything with GZ then they can surely kiss a fourth season goodbye. However if they do continue then I for sure am not gonna come back to watch another endless snoozefest like JZ.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Banned

Here is my theory on how Zoe get to an "I Love Wade" in the final:
Dam I got nothing that makes any sense with what we got. I don't even think having sex is enough. And I just don't see where that would fit in. Unless we have a time jump after 319 I cannot see Wade falling immediately back in bed with Zoe that fast after his breakup with Vivian. Also It seem Zoe is spending some quality time with George this episode. So I can't fit it in.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
Here is my theory on how Zoe get to an "I Love Wade" in the final:
Dam I got nothing that makes any sense with what we got. I don't even think having sex is enough. And I just don't see where that would fit in. Unless we have a time jump after 319 I cannot see Wade falling immediately back in bed with Zoe that fast after his breakup with Vivian. Also It seem Zoe is spending some quality time with George this episode. So I can't fit it in.
I'm not sure either. I've really got nothing but a lot of guesses and nothing really fits exactly since we don't have a lot of info. Even if they do have sex then what? Do they talk or pretend like it was nothing and go about their lives. There is still time from 321-322.

I'm not really crazy about Wade using the job as a means of running away. And I can't say that is it since we don't even know what the job is. If the job is about the Rammer Jammer and he doesn't have all of the details, he may think that he can still operate from BlueBell so then him running away doesn't fit. And if he seriously considers it in 322 even after he finds out that he has to move and would be working corporate, I can't say that he is running away but may simply be considering a great offer. But the Wade we saw in 316 would seriously consider something professionally. He has turned into a responsible business owner.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think there will be a time jump after 3X19.

Are you guys basing this Zoe and George thing on that Jackson guy's tweet or something else?
Old 04-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

If ZG have scenes on 3x20, maybe they're talking about Wade and Lemon?
Old 04-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I think there will be a time jump after 3X19.

Are you guys basing this Zoe and George thing on that Jackson guy's tweet or something else?
I'm not sure if GZ have scenes or not other than the tweet from the actor who mentioned both of them. I was just talking more tongue in cheek about the town trying to set GZ up. I can't completely rule that out just for the simple fact that the town is full of idiots and George and Zoe are both seemingly single and unattached. So I can see the idiots in that town trying to push them together.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hopefully Wade is considering the offer because it's good and something he would really want to peruse, not just as an excuse to leave town.

Okay Tracie.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
If ZG have scenes on 3x20, maybe they're talking about Wade and Lemon?
Actually I wouldn't mind that. I think that would be a good way of doing it if they felt the need to absolutely have a GZ storyline.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I'm not sure either. I've really got nothing but a lot of guesses and nothing really fits exactly since we don't have a lot of info. Even if they do have sex then what? Do they talk or pretend like it was nothing and go about their lives. There is still time from 321-322.

I'm not really crazy about Wade using the job as a means of running away. And I can't say that is it since we don't even know what the job is. If the job is about the Rammer Jammer and he doesn't have all of the details, he may think that he can still operate from BlueBell so then him running away doesn't fit. And if he seriously considers it in 322 even after he finds out that he has to move and would be working corporate, I can't say that he is running away but may simply be considering a great offer. But the Wade we saw in 316 would seriously consider something professionally. He has turned into a responsible business owner.
Yes that is what I saw also. That scene made a lot of sense knowing what is coming. I don't think it will be him running away at all. He has worked hard for what he has and if expanding on that comes up I think the Wade we saw in 316 would not blink at the opportunity.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
Yes that is what I saw also. That scene made a lot of sense knowing what is coming. I don't think it will be him running away at all. He has worked hard for what he has and if expanding on that comes up I think the Wade we saw in 316 would not blink at the opportunity.
I don't know what we are going to get, but yes if someone comes along and there is a great opportunity I do think that he would consider it. At that point there isn't much else for him to do but to focus on the Rammer Jammer. And what more can he actually do aside from moving up? In the past he would have turned to women and sex. I don't see him doing that at all because he won't be satisfied with that. He wants a relationship although I doubt he'll be thinking of one right after he and Vivian break up.

I'm just trying to think of what is consistent with him showing the growth he has achieved this season.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread