Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

You'd think Lemon would be in BB overseeing the clean-up, etc.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
But at some point before this season is over Wade has to come to terms with his feelings for Zoe. We know Zoe will. I don't doubt for a minute that they have Wade also, otherwise why would he show up at the wedding. So what would make him realize he isn't over Zoe?
I disagree, wade has shown us most the season his feelings it is not his place anymore to show his feelings we already know his, it is Zoe that hasent shown anything this season to belive all of a sudden she is in love with wade, to me it is almost unbelievable that she feels that way. joel is the love of her life now.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But at some point before this season is over Wade has to come to terms with his feelings for Zoe. We know Zoe will. I don't doubt for a minute that they have Wade also, otherwise why would he show up at the wedding. So what would make him realize he isn't over Zoe?
Who knows. We don't know enough yet. Maybe he realizes it after he breaks up with Vivian? Or just being around Zoe again makes him realize it. He was never in denial about his feelings. And it took a while for him to move on. I do think that he thinks he is over her, but I don't think it needs to take some huge thing for him to realize he isn't over her. Zoe is the one that is puzzling. How does she get from the way she was in 316 to acknowledging that she loves Wade in 322? Not that she still has feelings for him, but that it is love? I don't even know if them having sex is enough for her to label it love.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

IMO, a kiss is very intimate so I do think it can be enough. It could lead to sex, but it shouldn't be like 207 with "lets get naked" (it still was an amazing scene though).

We do have ZW and the injured man in 321 which could be connected to the fire. I do like the theory of Wade rescuing Lemon, but shouldn't it be George that rescues her if they are going there?

I still think Zoe has hurt her hand in the "injured man picture", so he would in sense come to Zoe's rescue just as he has done so many times in the past.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
IMO, a kiss is very intimate so I do think it can be enough. It could lead to sex, but it shouldn't be like 207 with "lets get naked" (it still was an amazing scene).

We do have ZW and the injured man in 321 which could be connected to the fire. I do like the theory of Wade rescuing Lemon, but shouldn't it be George that rescues her if they are going there?

I still think Zoe has hurt her hand in the "injured man picture", so he would in sense come to Zoe's rescue just as he has done so many times in the past.
George is busy with the Fillmore storyline until late into the episode in 321 so he may not be around.

I have no idea if Wade is or not. It is just a theory that's all. Maybe the man is connected to the fire as well. It seems odd to have a fire and yet another random injured stranger in the same episode. So if the guy is related to the fire, then Wade could be around and maybe helping to get people out or something. Who knows.

I just need another theory other than WZ having sex for Zoe to get to realizing she loves Wade. Whether it happens or not doesn't matter. I can't get set on just one thing happening because nothing is going as we think it will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
You'd think Lemon would be in BB overseeing the clean-up, etc.
She might still be in the area. In 315 Wade was going to take Vivian on a yacht cruise of the Mobile Bay. So that might be all that Lemon is doing.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We'll probably have to wait for the final 2 episode descriptions to have any real idea of what's happening.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
George is busy with the Fillmore storyline until late into the episode in 321 so he may not be around.

I have no idea if Wade is or not. It is just a theory that's all. Maybe the man is connected to the fire as well. It seems odd to have a fire and yet another random injured stranger in the same episode. So if the guy is related to the fire, then Wade could be around and maybe helping to get people out or something. Who knows.

I just need another theory other than WZ having sex for Zoe to get to realizing she loves Wade. Whether it happens or not doesn't matter. I can't get set on just one thing happening because nothing is going as we think it will.

She might still be in the area. In 315 Wade was going to take Vivian on a yacht cruise of the Mobile Bay. So that might be all that Lemon is doing.
IA, George is busy with the Fillmore stuff, so I don't think it will be him, I just think it would make sense in regards to the GL story line that just started.

What I want is a 320 description that doesn't mention Joel or Vivian. That is what all I really want at this point. Oh and a full season 4 hehe. I don't even think I could enjoy the last episode if we know beforehand that they only got like 6 episodes to wrap things up which is impossible. Maybe they will take into account that this is a character driven show and not a plot driven like Nikita that could wrap faster.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

But like Tracie said, Wade thinks he is over Zoe. Something has to bring them back. And what is the purpose of Joel?

And yes Wade rescuing Zoe could be a good storyline also since we have seen him do that many times.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

What if Zoe just thinks Wade's inside Fancie's during the fire?
Old 04-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
What if Zoe just thinks Wade's inside Fancie's during the fire?
I wouldn't mind if Zoe first thought when she hears or sees the fire is if Wade is okay. It would make more sense if it was the RJ unless she somehow knows Wade should be inside Fancies for some reason.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
I wouldn't mind if Zoe first thought when she hears or sees the fire is if Wade is okay. It would make more sense if it was the RJ unless she somehow knows Wade should be inside Fancies for some reason.
I Guess she could just hear there was a fire at a local restaurant?

But I want some actual buildup to her ILY stuff and not just something sudden, so if this waits until 321/322 then what is going on especially in 320 when both Wade and Zoe are finally single?

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-07-2014, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

On Grey's Anatomy, it took April thinking Jackson was inside a bus when it exploded for her to realize how she truly feels about him. It could be the same thing with ZW. Why Zoe would think he's there, I don't know.

Quote:
she could just hear there was a fire at a local restaurant
That would work.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I Guess she could just hear there was a fire at a local restaurant?

But I want some actual buildup to her ILY stuff and not just something sudden, so if this waits until 321/322 then what is going on especially in 320 when both Wade and Zoe are finally single?
I do think 320 is a crucial episode for them. I'm counting the hours till Thursday evening hehe.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

If ZW have sex, it'll probably happen in 3X20.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
I do think 320 is a crucial episode for them. I'm counting the hours till Thursday evening hehe.
It should be good, I won't be around.

Which is why there has to be some movement from both of them IMO...because yes 320 is a crucial episode.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread