Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

LOL "Stuck" could also apply to someone being stuck in Fancie's.
HAHA grasping at straws now.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Aside from WZ sex and the fire at Fancie's, what other theories could there be that can explain Zoe thinking she loves Wade by the finale?

Really I'm desperate for as many theories as everyone can come up with just to try to see this in as many ways as possible. I am so sick of expecting it to go one way only to get something completely different.
Well, the goat is around....and I will think Zoe and Wade are around the goat. Isn't the cheerleading dog in this episode also (320), and there were pictures of both with the dog?

Maybe Wade needs stitches again? Maybe they have a heat wave?

Maybe Wade and Zoe have a huge fight and then get stuck in Fancies? Maybe Wade carries Zoe out?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We need more info but I know we're not going to get it
Old 04-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Maybe Lemon and Joel concoct a plan to lock Wade and Zoe in a room so that they talk? Maybe they get set up on a blind date?

Okay, I am really just putting things out of....

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always-sparks (View Post)
I feel your pain Tracie :p

I think the 3x20 description should give us something. "Together Again" can apply to so many of the core dynamics. There might potentially be a town event that requires people to work together, given that Lavon is still on his high of planning a million events. It could start the snowballing for Zoe. I think Wade will be off his breakup with Vivian so they won't focus on showing us anything from him just yet, but with Zoe it could start there (or hopefully continue...since from 3x16 to 3x20 I need to start seeing things from her)
And today I'm pessimistic and think that "Together Again" can also be Joel returning in 320. He was around while they were filming 320 per what someone who took a set tour put up. Although he may have been around for table reads for 321.

There seems to be something going on at the Rammer Jammer and Lemon is around for that so I hope we get some good Wade and Lemon stuff. I think Wade may need that after he is off of another break up. An actor tweeted about working with SP and RB so George and Zoe may be off working together on some town thing.

With Zoe I really don't know how I'm going to take anything from her. It certainly doesn't look or sound like she is going to give us anything in 317. 318 is another mystery. It seems too soon after her break up for her to start thinking about Wade again so I'm really up in the air. They've just really screwed up the execution on this so that it is going to be so hard to believe anything from her and not have it seem corny or rushed.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Aside from WZ sex and the fire at Fancie's, what other theories could there be that can explain Zoe thinking she loves Wade by the finale?

Really I'm desperate for as many theories as everyone can come up with just to try to see this in as many ways as possible. I am so sick of expecting it to go one way only to get something completely different.
I would happily oblige but it's hard with the limited info we have on 320 and 321.

I know we haven't seen any signs from Zoe since 309 if we even count that. So not only do we need to hear/see why she is suddenly in love with Wade but also what she thought of him and a possible future with him while she was in NY and maybe also when she came back. It could be that she really did fall harder for Joel than expected and when Wade got with Vivian all hope and even thoughts about it went out the window. While Wade is still with Vivian that still holds true so yes I don't think we will see much in 317/318. 319 we could get something after the break up but we should get something in 320.

I think the injured man and the SL there is very important. Now it shouldn't be the first time she reacts to Wade, but it could be what takes her feelings to another level. It could be Wade coming to her rescue as in helping her with the guy, maybe dropping what he is doing to once again help her out.

In 320 we have Harry Potter and a baby goat. I can for the life of me think of a scenario for ZW with that unless they are babysitting the goat. Can I get a rain check on the theories until we get the 320 description?
Old 04-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The Harry Potter themed event seems odd. Is Lavon grasping for straws when it comes to event ideas? I don't see Wade thinking 'hey, let's have a HP themed event at the RJ'.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not counting on the goat to be anything more than a way for Wanda and Tom to announce that Wanda is pregnant. I don't see it having any impact on Wade and Zoe. For Wade at least that very goat is actually now connected to him and Vivian so that is what he should be thinking about considering he may also just be off of a break up. That goat shouldn't remind him of Zoe and what happened in the barn.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't see the goat doing anything for Zoe/us
Old 04-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Jess had mentioned before way back when the baby goat picture for 320 came up about WZ watching the goat. I'm not sure it would happen, but I still love that idea. I'm up for anything that involves Wade holding the baby goat again. And he knows this goat so he could be friendly and really cute with it. Not sure how that does anything but it would be cute.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It would be cute but it wouldn't mean anything.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm afraid the goat would give Wade bad memories of Harley, not good memories of Zoe at this point.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Probably so
Old 04-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope the description for 320 is good. We need an episode with ZW both single, no Joel and no Vivian. I'm still scared that when it arrives on Thursday, Joel will again be highlighted so I think I gonna assume he is in 320 and then maybe be pleasantly surprised if it turns out he is not. He has no reason to be there though unless he returns very early for his Aunt's wedding.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope he's not in 3X20 too