Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Gossip Girl S&S#908: Because Scott hating on lily would be epic win

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

Episode 2.25:The Goodbye Gossip Girl
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Description:
GRADUATION, GOSSIP GIRL DRAMA AND CLIFFHANGERS GALORE! — Gossip Girl decides to liven things up at the Constance Billard and St. Jude’s graduation by sending out a shocking and damaging email blast in the midst of the commencement ceremony, stirring Serena (Blake Lively) to come up with a plan of attack. The Mean Girls (guest stars Yin Chang, Nicole Fiscella, Amanda Setton and Dreama Walker) challenge Jenny (Taylor Momsen) to throw her hat in the ring to succeed Blair (Leighton Meester) as Queen Bee next year. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Rufus (Matthew Settle) struggle to repair their relationship after Lily’s betrayal. As for the cliffhangers, Blair and Chuck (Ed Westwick) finally…and Serena is shocked by…and Georgina (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg) decides to…and Dan (Penn Badgley), Nate (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) unknowingly….and it all happens in the series’ climactic season finale.

Promo & Sneak Peeks: , PROMO, EXTENDED PROMO, SNEAK PEEK #1: Cyrus Is Better Than You, Rufus, SNEAK PEEK #2: Jenny, Erik, Blair and the Mean Girls, CB Make Kissy Faces, NV Discuss Graduation Plans?, There is no Chuck Bass without Blair.
Writer: Joshua Saffran
Director: Norman Buckley

According to Korbi

- There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
- CB is top priority for season 3.
- CV will continue for a bit, but won't have as much resonance as Nate/Blair.
- CN will have a sweet story figuring out "the Blair of it all."
- The Jack/Blair secret is coming out.

Kristin said what?:

- Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi
- Gossip Girl is not uncovered, CB happen in the finale. See here.
- When the Blair/Jack secret comes out, it won't affect anything.
- Keith van der Woodsen will appear in the spin off episode and they are casting him for GG.
- In S3, we will get to see Eric and Serena's father
- Dan and Serena are over for the rest of the season.
- The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.

Ausiello scoops:

- Chuck and Blair have a itsaboutfreakingtime story.
- Georgina has an unrequited crush on Dan - it's a cliffhanger.
- The whole gang takes on Gossip Girl.
- This season's final two episodes will make CB fans very happy.
- There will be another minions story line that ties Blair in with Rufus and Lily, and sets up Jenny's arc for next season.
- Stephanie Savage says that Dan and Serena "do not get back together as a couple."
- Lily and Rufus' love child will appear on the show in April or May.

Interviews:

-- According to Michelle T, Georgina plays a big role in the finale and is one of three huge cliffhangers.
-- The Gossip Girl finale was mother chuckin' eventful. A couple gets engaged, two unlikely people will be roommates, & the ep ends with a KISS!
-- According to Jessica Szohr, Nate is throwing the finale party.
-- According to people at Target, someone goes on Vanessa's trip with her.
-- According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
-- According to Amanda Setton, Penelope is going to get super mean in the last two episodes.
-- According to Stephanie Savage, the season ends with "three words, eight letters" and "Serena goes to war with Gossip Girl."
-- According to Ed Westwick, "We just shot the finale for the season, and there's an interesting conclusion. A happy one, I hope everyone will think."
-- Schwartz did say that Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.

Magazines and Websites:
-- According to BuddyTV: 5 of our characters get called named by GG - Whore, Coward, Weakling, Insider, and Irrelevant. Someone has unrequited love for Dan. Jenny's competitor for Queen B was once Blair's competitor. Blair will have a crazy/undesirable roommate in the fall.
-- According to TV Guide: NATE/SERENA is hinted but Serena will have a new and surprising suitor at the end of the finale and it's not Nate. Serena will not end the season happily. Meanwhile, Chuck will tell Blair he loves her, but she has lots of trouble awaiting her when she arrives at NYU.

-- Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
-- Dan is accused of being Gossip Girl.
-- At the graduation party when Serena tries to find out who Gossip Girl is, a huge GG blast is sent out revealing to the whole group all the secrets that some people didnt know, such as: Blair hooking up with Jack Bass. Chuck and Vanessa's sleeping together. Twice.
-- The blast reveals something about each one of the characters and they start to argue.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Shu!
Old 05-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

you're welcome.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tfnt shu!
Old 05-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt Shu
Old 05-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Shu.

I definitely don't think it's crazy to believe the kid isn't Rufus's. They might even put that question out there. I just don't see them actually having him turn out to not be Rufus's because it's too final for the R/L relationship. As much as we hate it, I don't think Josh does.

I definitley think Scott is going to have mommy issues, and I would not be surprised if he hates on Serena/Eric as well, simply because Lily kept them. I think he's going to truly want a relationship with the Humphrey's, probably Rufus and Dan most especially. The kid is hot, so if he can act I'm going to be totally on board. I'd love to see some genuine family drama. And I think Lily is finally going to get everything she deserves from the kids in her life. Rufus will definitely want to be close to his kid, and she's going to have to sit by and watch everyone in her life get something from Scott, while Scott hates on her.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Banned

TFTNT!

Is it confirmed the LC's name is Scott? lol. How I didnt know this, I have no clue

I was wonderingggggggg. What do you guys think is a better show to pick up on during the hiatus...Bones or Heros?
Old 05-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
TFTNT!

Is it confirmed the LC's name is Scott? lol. How I didnt know this, I have no clue

I was wonderingggggggg. What do you guys think is a better show to pick up on during the hiatus...Bones or Heros?
bones
Old 05-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney (View Post)
TFTNT Shu.

I definitely don't think it's crazy to believe the kid isn't Rufus's. They might even put that question out there. I just don't see them actually having him turn out to not be Rufus's because it's too final for the R/L relationship. As much as we hate it, I don't think Josh does.

I definitley think Scott is going to have mommy issues, and I would not be surprised if he hates on Serena/Eric as well, simply because Lily kept them. I think he's going to truly want a relationship with the Humphrey's, probably Rufus and Dan most especially. The kid is hot, so if he can act I'm going to be totally on board. I'd love to see some genuine family drama. And I think Lily is finally going to get everything she deserves from the kids in her life. Rufus will definitely want to be close to his kid, and she's going to have to sit by and watch everyone in her life get something from Scott, while Scott hates on her.
Good its about time. Well I still want RL to end not cause of DS (cause to me its written as only a temporary hurdle for them. They even said the kid was no big deal. They just have to deal with rl being a couple and mine that battlefield) but Because Lily brings out the worst in every one she is around. Ironcially, S exhibited mroe strength when she first returned and the more time she spent in her mothers orbit the more her weaknesses emerged. Lily is just such a despicable person that she turns everything she touches into utter poo.
Master Fan

Quote:
TFTNT!

BONES! BONES! BONES! It is consistently good. Heroes has it's moments, but the writing is sketchy at least 50% of the time. Bones is amazing, writing, acting, everything. I can't say that enough. I wish I could go back and watch it for the first time. Have I sold you?
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread .

Shu, I actually had also thought about that possibility, so I don't think its way out there. Why else come up with an Owen?

Old 05-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
TFTNT!

BONES

cause milo is FAIL

/sorry bias moment over

um Bones is less confusing.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Banned

Thanks for the opinion Court!

Quote:
Bones is amazing, writing, acting, everything. I can't say that enough. I wish I could go back and watch it for the first time. Have I sold you?
Considering we love tons of the same couples/characters you've convinced my for sure. How is the BB relationship?

Edit--LOLLLLLL Shu
Old 05-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
Good its about time. Well I still want RL to end not cause of DS (cause to me its written as only a temporary hurdle for them. They even said the kid was no big deal. They just have to deal with rl being a couple and mine that battlefield) but Because Lily brings out the worst in every one she is around. Ironcially, S exhibited mroe strength when she first returned and the more time she spent in her mothers orbit the more her weaknesses emerged. Lily is just such a despicable person that she turns everything she touches into utter poo.
I agree, I don't think RL has anything to do with DS. I think they were an initial hurdle because it was awkward, but they really don't matter at this point. The kid will be harder to get over, but as weird as that is, it can be done. I don't see either of those factors being designed as something to kill the DS ship. I can't stand RL either, but they basically have zero point without that relationship, and I think Josh does like telling that story unfortunately. I'm just glad Scott is coming, because then at least the focus will be on him, and not their lame "love" story.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the opinion Court!

Considering we love tons of the same couples/characters you've convinced my for sure. How is the BB relationship?

Edit--LOLLLLLL Shu
Oh my God, amazing. I really can't say enough about the chemistry and build between them. I have never seen a show so flawlessly build a couple as Bones as built BB. You see them every step of the way, becoming partners, becoming friends, becoming family, and falling in love. I have cried, I have laughed, I have simply enjoyed the hell out of them. And the great part is all the other characters are awesome as well. Jack is one of my absolute faves behind BB, but I love everyone else as well. It truly is a phenomenal show, never misses a beat.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread