Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2009, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Omg that is why I have never heard of it..its an HBO show! Omg I know about True Blood, the books make Eric/Sookie so much bigger than it is on the show and then on the show they shove us Bill and I HATE Bill so I have to hope to god season 2 has more Eric and Eric/Sookie coz Im not able to stand anymore Bill/Sookie haha

Ive heard good things about Entourage...I heard its a good show for men too so no wonder you got your male family members addicted
i watch entourage for the guys and the hilarious hilarious hilarious ari gold
Old 05-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney (View Post)
I don't feel bad for him either. I HATE that the writers don't care about him though. I feel like they throw him into whatever storyline they need him in, even when it makes zero sense for him. He falls in and out of love as a plot point. It has damaged his character a great bit. If they would just let him be a player, let him own that, and go with that, then I could appreciate it and find it a hell of a lot more interesting.

I'm not sure about Entourage, my brother always lets me know. I Ari.

Right, I agree with you! He doesn't make any sense to me in the least.
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Omg that is why I have never heard of it..its an HBO show! Omg I know about True Blood, the books make Eric/Sookie so much bigger than it is on the show and then on the show they shove us Bill and I HATE Bill so I have to hope to god season 2 has more Eric and Eric/Sookie coz Im not able to stand anymore Bill/Sookie haha

Ive heard good things about Entourage...I heard its a good show for men too so no wonder you got your male family members addicted
Yeah, the females in my family were like no thank you. Except my mom, my mom and I are surrounded by guys so we love sports, and have grown to love guy shows, but we're also the prissiest girls around, go figure. You should watch Entourage. Vince is hot, and Ari is comedic gold. It's a fun show, but definitely not for the romance factor. Leighton was hilarious in it, loved the virginal Justine.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
yeah but this is a major ep. i can see why not alot of SP's
Yeah, I'm actually glad we don't have anymore. Even though I want more I also want to be surprised and if they had some up I couldn't resist the temptation.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, the females in my family were like no thank you. Except my mom, my mom and I are surrounded by guys so we love sports, and have grown to love guy shows, but we're also the prissiest girls around, go figure. You should watch Entourage. Vince is hot, and Ari is comedic gold. It's a fun show, but definitely not for the romance factor. Leighton was hilarious in it, loved the virginal Justine.
tbh thats why i love entourage theres no big couples. besdies ari and mrs ari. its just about the boys and vinces movie career,. god i love it!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
tbh thats why i love entourage theres no big couples. besdies ari and mrs ari. its just about the boys and vinces movie career,. god i love it!
How could I forget Ari and Mrs. Ari. They are my romance factor with that show. I looove them so much. She is hilarious and together - perfection.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't feel bad for him either. I HATE that the writers don't care about him though. I feel like they throw him into whatever storyline they need him in, even when it makes zero sense for him. He falls in and out of love as a plot point. It has damaged his character a great bit. If they would just let him be a player, let him own that, and go with that, then I could appreciate it and find it a hell of a lot more interesting.
Exactly why I can't get into Nate. I don't understand the guy. He flickers around from female to female at the drop of a hat and, really, all his actions are very conflicting (accusing V of pulling a Blair then kissing Blair? really?). I just never understand where he's coming from...maybe the one exception would be his dad's junk but even then it was poorly done.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

I'm not sure about Entourage, my brother always lets me know. I Ari.
Chace has lost a lot of weight for a new film he's in; he plays a druggie. I would love for the writers to address Nate's weight loss. They'll prob say he caught a bug in Poland if he goes to Europe with V.

I want to punch him in the nuts. Actually, no...I want to punch the writers in the nuts and general crotch area. The NV breakup could have been done better. Nate came out looking a bit on the d-bag side. He clearly can't be alone if he ends up hooking up or even hanging with V again. Can they just please explore his issues w/o hooking him up with everyone?

- A Midsummer Night's Dream
Old 05-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
How could I forget Ari and Mrs. Ari. They are my romance factor with that show. I looove them so much. She is hilarious and together - perfection.
its just awesome i love a show not for couples but for the writing and the characters
Old 05-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
its just awesome i love a show not for couples but for the writing and the characters
There have been a few sketchy seasons, where I didn't love it as much. But as a whole, it is a great series, and I always come away satisfied.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

daniele maybe nate comes back with swine flu lmao jk
Old 05-15-2009, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni_lynn (View Post)
I don't feel bad for Nate in the least. He has chosen to make some very poor decisions.
Word to that FRIEND Very, very true.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 05-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPisKiller90 (View Post)
Word to that FRIEND Very, very true.

ahh, your back

this friend is smart
Old 05-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Loyal Fan

This is funny. Blair Waldorf gets interviewed for Forbes:
The Forbes Fictional Interview: Blair Waldorf - Forbes.com
"West Coast" Coconut Records
Old 05-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg is that really mean to be done on the show lol?