Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
i don't know why nate would want B back.. it isn't like he has been so into her this season anyways!! he was annoyed with her when she came to the cafe in 2.02 to help catheryne and now he is happy with Vanessa.. the only good interaction we have seen is him telling her she is sweet to Chuck!!!!!!!

So for them to jump into a relationship right away would make no sense to me..

I would be more angry at Nate for doing this to Chuck..
IA

I mean, We can blame Chuck on MANY things, of of the thing that hasn't change and that won't is the fact that Blair can be herself with him. We all know that sometimes Blair uses ways to solve he prroblems that Nate disagree with. I mean, he would blame her for the same things that he always Blame Chuck for. Oh and I remember in last season when Blair was hiding the fact that she was talking to Chuck because he wouldn,t approve her ways to take Serena down. I love it when Blair uses people, I love it when she manipulates people and Nate woudn't be able to deal with that the way that Chuck would because, Chuck is like Blair, only 10 times worst lolll
Gabrielle: "When you saw me flirting you smashed a glass. When Victor heard I had an affair he started crunching poll numbers. I need a man who cares enough to explode when he thinks he's going to lose me. I don't just love you, I love the way you love me
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously Courtney Nate's like a guest star at this point!
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
NB will obviously be a prop though. They've had no build-up whatsoever and CB is left hanging without yet having had their real shot...
Plus now, B has admitted she loved C... He has to return the words. No moving on will be acceptable or believable until he does...
ITA, whatever happens between CBN imo leads to CB now.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
Have you been watching the season? Nate's been butchered completely. That JNV triangle completely massacred his character.
LOL. this is true in episodes 6 - 10. But then i think they built him back up. in my opinion, the end of the JNV triangle actually left Nate in a good place, and they've been building on that ever since. He made up with Chuck, made up with Nate, is having scenes with Blair again...

To have him break up with Vanessa to side with his family and and leave Chuck to go back to Blair would destroy the semblance of growth he has experienced in the last few episodes - a stable relationship, standing up to his family, being friends with C again...
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
Seriously Courtney Nate's like a guest star at this point!
lol not even a guestar gets more than him
Supreme Fan

I dont think Nate will survive this. CB are so dam popular he will be torn to shreds.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
its so wtf if they become more than friends right now
That's why I'm just hoping its them reconnecting as friends in general, while him simultaneously dumping Vanessa, of course

Word, G, N looked like a pretentious ****** in episodes 11 and 12, I blame Vanessa for that though
Master Fan

Quote:
The triangle has been closed in my mind since the season premiere. There's been no reference to it and Chuck has shown no insecurities about it once he realized that blair used the heart pin to hurt him, not because it meant something to her then. That was a point of pride for him and the end of NBC for me.
he didn't realice she was liying...that wasn't closed
and about the madonna complex...he did have sex with b and was satisfied in bed with her so there is no complex...
and about the kirsten spoiler even if nb reconnect as friends she said cb won't be as real couple this season (crying .jump at the roof )
Old 01-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
LOL. this is true in episodes 6 - 10. But then i think they built him back up. in my opinion, the end of the JNV triangle actually left Nate in a good place, and they've been building on that ever since. He made up with Chuck, made up with Nate, is having scenes with Blair again...

To have him break up with Vanessa to side with his family and and leave Chuck to go back to Blair would destroy the semblance of growth he has experienced in the last few episodes - a stable relationship, standing up to his family, being friends with C again...
episodes 11 and 12 are what actually butchered his character, the stuff before that wasnt
Old 01-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBee (View Post)
That's why I'm just hoping its them reconnecting as friends in general, while him simultaneously dumping Vanessa, of course

Word, G, N looked like a pretentious ****** in episodes 11 and 12, I blame Vanessa for that though
oh i def dont mind if they reconnect we were told they r these good friends they better show us it. lol im so demanding im sry haah
Old 01-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hope it's a foiler but would she screw up something that big?
I rather think she doesn't know the whole story behind it...
She could easily screw it up. all that has to happen is for Stephanie to purposely leak fake information about an nb reunion, so that kristin can pick up on it.
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope it's a foiler but would she screw up something that big?
I rather think she doesn't know the whole story behind it...
she has in the past
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
oh i def dont mind if they reconnect we were told they r these good friends they better show us it. lol im so demanding im sry haah
plus i love NB scenes, anything that keeps her away from the witch of the west village
Fan Forum Hero

bc ausiello still hasnt psoted anything on this reconnecting thing..

i dont know if i believe kristen
Old 01-28-2009, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)

I disagree. I think he should have picked himself in that JNV triangle. THAT would have shown growth from Nate. Instead he picked Vanessa out of pity. His make up with Chuck is lame, they shouldn't have been fighting in the first place.

On the flip side, I agree with the second part. Breaking up with Vanessa for his family is regression. That's why I don't believe NB faking a relationship nonsense. That would show no growth from Nate at all and it would be a repeat of the Howard storyline.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread