Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBee (View Post)
IKR, and TBH, I could care less about endgame, I just want NB to be given a chance and a fair shot. But throwing them together as an obstacle for CB when they havent interacted all season, isnt what i was talking about
This is what bothers me about the whole thing. They haven't interacted for more than 30 seconds every five episodes.
fanfiction|livejournal|tumblr
♥Cass|icon by me
Old 01-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
IKR, and TBH, I could care less about endgame, I just want NB to be given a chance and a fair shot. But throwing them together as an obstacle for CB when they havent interacted all season, isnt what i was talking about
Exactly. That's why I'm praying that this is nothing but a foiler. I can't deal with this again!
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arquellania (View Post)
This is what bothers me about the whole thing. They haven't interacted for more than 30 seconds every five episodes.
totes, and while I LOVE their lil scenes, its not enough to make me want a hook up
Extreme Fan

Quote:
shes said that Chuck is a bad boy and no matter what blair does, hes always going to break her heart, shes said good and bad things about both couples, shes pretty diplomatic and even handed imo, she does what the producers want imo

That is not talking bad about Chuck, that's just saying what is the truth. That's different than flat out saying Nate is wrong for and not an option for Blair anymore. I've never heard her be pro Nate and Blair.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
That's why that triangle damaged Nate's character. And I won't even get into the ridiculous cougar storyline. Prostituting over Chuck's help? Really?
lmfao... natie should have just worked at a strip joint then lol
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
Exactly. That's why I'm praying that this is nothing but a foiler. I can't deal with this again!
at least their hook up made sense, it def was used to make us feel bad for chuck but it was possible to argue that they had never really fallen out of love with each other at that point
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Trout (View Post)
I was always semi-joking about Nate's love to Chuck but I think now I coming to a conclusion that he indeed is in love with Chuck and this repressed love is making him moving from one girl to another and also that was the reason why he was so angry at Chuck. He doesn't really know what to do with all those feelings, he's probably only half aware of them (and that explains why he is always so confused!).

If only it was HBO...
I always thought so to. Im still waiting for them to go brokeback mountain.

But really does anyone really think Nate will come out of this unattractive. He came out of the NJV triangle looking like a dick and now messing with CB will not be good for him.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherChucker (View Post)
That is not talking bad about Chuck, that's just saying what is the truth. That's different than flat out saying Nate is wrong for and not an option for Blair anymore. I've never heard her be pro Nate and Blair.
shes said that chuck is flat our wrong for her though too, she said that blair needs a guy that she can count on and that chuck will never change for her

shes also said stuff like blair has never stopped missing nate and she will always love him to a degree

Like I said, she supports whoever they tell her to, shes not a chuckfangirl like you appearently
Old 01-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i have no problems with nate if hes a good friend to blair. girl needs a good friend.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

L tells it how she sees it. She was unconvinced at the beginning because C was acting C-like but when CB became endgame she realized all the had in common and apparently she "feels" the chemistry too so she seems to me like a CB shipper
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems81 (View Post)
It was the one for Company but she might have talked about the beg of S2.
Thankyou.
and oh, that's a really good point - she probly was talking about the beg of s2.

and ITA Leighton says stuff based on the storyline and where things are going I didn't mean to imply she puts NB down.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
L tells it how she sees it. She was unconvinced at the beginning because C was acting C-like but when CB became endgame she realized all the had in common and apparently she "feels" the chemistry too so she seems to me like a CB shipper
ur sig makes me lol
Fan Forum Hero

she said nate was out of the cards and stuff/ idk if its her personal opinion or what they tell her to say
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
I always thought so to. Im still waiting for them to go brokeback mountain.

But really does anyone really think Nate will come out of this unattractive. He came out of the NJV triangle looking like a dick and now messing with CB will not be good for him.

Nate would be foolish to even think about a relationship with Blair. He knows Blair loves Chuck, he has as much said it himself. He knows Chuck loves Blair. Why would he want someone when he knows they don't love him.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why are we discussing what Leighton says? It's clear the actors have no influence on their storylines. And Leighton would support CB because that's her storyline right now. She's always been honest in her interviews so I don't see what's the problem?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread