Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Loyal Fan

When Dan said 'great things grow in Brooklyn' was he referring to what I think he was referring to???
Old 04-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomisk (View Post)
Someone from Ed's board went to the set and see that it's Penn and Blake's trailers, fyi..

Where's my Derena fans???
Carolyn had said it would be P, L, and B filming today.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Someone from Ed's board went to the set and see that it's Penn and Blake's trailers, fyi..

washing their eyes out with acid probably
Old 04-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Administrator

The old guy talking to Serena in last night’s show was played by Dick Cavett, a talk show host from the 1970’s. I didn’t catch his character’s name on the show, so I don’t know if he was playing himself or playing a character.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Addicted Fan

I loved Blair's comment at the brunch about not knowing Brooklyn had such fine ...what was it? muffins or something? And Lily's all like 'They don't. I had these brought over.'

I really have kinda missed snob Lily. But looks like she will be taking it a bit too far in upcoming eps.

But I agree with her...a stove where you have to use a match to light the burners?
Old 04-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

I'm really interested to see what some of this Dan, Georgina and Serena stuff is going because I feel so in the dark about what could possibly be bringing them all together at the end of the season. Unless it's GG.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
The old guy talking to Serena in last night’s show was played by Dick Cavett, a talk show host from the 1970’s. I didn’t catch his character’s name on the show, so I don’t know if he was playing himself or playing a character.
He was playing himself...I got so excited when he came on screen because I'm actually a bit of a Dick Cavett fan! And he's been doing a lot of TV lately - was in my dearly departed Bored to Death
Old 04-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I saw this mentioned in a review...I didn't recognize the guy. I'm too young.

Quote:
Carolyn had said it would be P, L, and B filming today.
Yeah, but it sounds like Leighton isn't there yet. So maybe there's a Derena scene beforehand?
Old 04-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
But with 0.5/2 what does each number stand for? Is 0.5 the number of viewers in within specific age range? What does the 2 stand for then?
I believe of the 0.5/2 the 2 means shares. Basically out of the TV viewers that night 2% was watching GG at that time.

Share is the percentage of television sets in use tuned to the program. For example, Nielsen may report a show as receiving a 9.2/15 during its broadcast, meaning that on average 9.2 percent of all television-equipped households were tuned in to that program at any given moment, while 15 percent of households watching TV were tuned into that program during this time slot. The difference between rating and share is that a rating reflects the percentage of the total population of televisions tuned to a particular program while share reflects the percentage of televisions actually in use.[3]

Because ratings are based on samples, it is possible for shows to get 0.0 rating, despite having an audience; the CNBC talk show McEnroe was one notable example.[4] Another example is The CW Television Network show, CW Now, which received two 0.0 ratings in the same season.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lily's been boring lately...Lily and Serena were the best part of the Ivy/VDW boringness of this episode for me.
i dont think that lily can ever be boring! for me she is the best female character together with blair and jenny..
she shows the most expressions together with them.
and well as rufly fan i have to say, i love it that rufus gets his backbone back. someone needs to bringing lily down again.. its enough that lilys sister is so bad. carol is simple the worst for me.
lily dont need so a sister like her sorry this to say. the simple thing is this, that lily so often thinks that she is the boss and the another guys come after this. and there she need a lection.

yeah that i have to say as rufly and big lily fan
Old 04-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
When Dan said 'great things grow in Brooklyn' was he referring to what I think he was referring to???
Pretty sure that's what he was referring to based on Blairs reaction And the fact they processed to have sex
Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkmachine (View Post)
lol penn and leighton acting drunk were still more audible and coherent than blake and ed in their sober scenes lbr
Truer words have never been spoken.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 04-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffynspike (View Post)
Pretty sure that's what he was referring to based on Blairs reaction And the fact they processed to have sex
That then has got to the best line ever said on the history of this show.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

@olv on #gossipgirl set in Dan and Blair filming inside the Campbell apartment
according to this twitter https://twitter.com/#!/jazhuat
Old 04-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

what's the campbell apartment?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread