Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gossip Girl S&S #1740: Remember all the things that we didn't want for S4? Yeah well, our biggest fears are coming true.

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line
and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users
because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any
thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that,
if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about
any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily
closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion.
Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any
warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need
to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get
around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated
spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain
members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the
rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

EPISODES

GOSSIP GIRL SEASON FOUR TRAILER: OH, MON DIEU!
OMD DONUT

4.02: Double Identity
Writer:Sarah Goodman and Joshua Safran
Director: Mark Piznarski
Videos: , PROMO, EXTENDED PROMO, STEPH'S EPISODE PREVIEW, CB TRAIN STATION

GOSSIP GIRL GOES PARIS! — Living out a real-life fairytale in Paris, Blair (Leighton Meester) is pursued by a handsome young man, Louis (guest star Hugo Becker), who she suspects is a member of Monaco's royal family. A very concerned Lily (Kelly Rutherford) asks Serena (Blake Lively) to help her find Chuck (Ed Westwick), who hasn't been heard from or seen in months. Meanwhile, Chuck Bass is as we've never seen him before, adjusting to a fresh start in Paris with a mysterious new woman, Eva (guest star Clémence Poésy), at his side. Juliet (guest star Katie Cassidy) offers to help Nate (Chace Crawford) win Serena (Blake Lively) back, suggesting that reigniting Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa's (Jessica Szohr) romance may just be the trick to remove Dan from the Dan-Serena-Nate love triangle. Matthew Settle also stars.

4.03: The Undergraduates
Writer: Amanda Lasher
Director: Norman Buckley

BACK TO THE UPPER EAST SIDE! — On her first day at Columbia, Blair (Leighton Meester) attempts to gain membership into an ultra-exclusive social club, Hamilton House .... but she’s in for a few big surprises. Serena (Blake Lively) begins to suspect that Juliet (guest star Katie Cassidy) is intentionally sabotaging Serena’s life and that it may have something to do with Nate (Chace Crawford). Rufus (Matthew Settle) is worried about Dan (Penn Badgley) and decides to take matters into his own hands. Ed Westwick, Jessica Szohr and Kelly Rutherford also star.

4.04: Touch of Eva
Writer: Leila Gerstein
Director: Andrew McCarthy
Videos: EVA GETS A GIFT

NATE SUSPECTS JULIET IS KEEPING A SECRET — Nate (Chace Crawford) suspects that Juliet (guest star Katie Cassidy) is keeping a big secret from him and decides to confront her. Blair (Leighton Meester) schemes to undermine Chuck's (Ed Westwick) newfound happiness. Dan (Penn Badgley) finds himself torn between his feelings for Serena (Blake Lively) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr). Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

4.05: Goodbye, Columbia
Writer: Unknown
Director: Unknown

4.06: The Humphrey Stain / Easy J

4.07: War At The Roses
Director: Lee Shallat-Chemel

4.08: Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore

GENERAL INFO

Kristin said what?:
- William vdW will return next season.
- According to this interview, the writers have a "plan" for Jenny that they want to save as a surprise.
- DS are not together when the season starts; No love interest in the works for Blair; Clémence Poésy not a regular this season. Read here.
- I can tell you exclusively that Chuck and Blair will have, um, relations, of the bom-chicka-bow-wow kind during the upcoming season. At least, that's what my sources are saying. Whether they will actually get back together, well…that I cannot say, sorry. But still, that's a pretty major reason to keep tuning in, right?
- Penn reports GG will add another marriage into the mix.

Read more: Spoiler Chat: Major Scoop on Chuck and Blair! Plus, True Blood, Desperate Housewives and More - E! Online

Ausiello scoops:

- Chuck will be a point of contention between Rufus/Lily
- Dan/Vanessa are moving in together.
- Sam Page from 'Mad Men' will play Serena's professor/possible love interest starting in 4.04.
- Dan and Serena will be spending lots of time together, but they aren't together.
- Chuck and Blair are not now, and basically never will be, over.
- Dan and Serena have been reactivated, and sorting through that will be part of a larger story.
- Now that Mercy has been canceled, they may be working to incorporate Georgina into more of next season.
- Taylor Momsen is NOT LEAVING the show. She will only be gone a few episodes.

Interviews:
- According to Penn Badgley, everything gets really crazy in 4.07, and Dan especially starts going off the deep end.
- According to Stephanie Savage, Nate's relationship with Juliet will force him to confront some of his old season 1 issues.
- Not to mention the following: The impact about Chuck's shooting and questions about his health will last all season; Chuck will have some questions about his education later in the season; Blair will be discovering her major; Dorota's baby will create some conflict with the Waldorfs, probably because Eleanor gets too attached; Billy Baldwin should be back in the second half of the season; Eric will be struggling in high school without Jenny.
- According to SpoilerTV Eva sticks around for at least three episodes.
- According to TV Guide, Connor Paolo will have more screentime next season to make up for the absence of Jenny. Boyfriend will be involved.
- According to Vulture, Chuck/Blair/Serena will film the first two episodes in Paris. There will be some kind of mystery that needs to be solved and a mysterious appearance by someone from home. Paris will greatly affect the direction of season 4.
- According to Billy Baldwin, there will be a heartbreaking ending to Dr. vdW's story, but there is also a potential for him to return.
- Stephanie Savage says that they will be introducing a major new character in season 4.

Speculation/Other News:
- According to Kevin Zegers' fansite, he will be returning to film at least one more episode of GG.
- Rachel Zoe will guest star for Blair's birthday as herself.
- Katy Perry and Ivanka Trump will guest star.
- Serena has to choose between Dan and Nate and that will occupy much of her time. DSN Triangle

FILMING PICTURES

i love you. ♡
Old 09-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Tftnt!

Can't believe I didn't notice your sig until now.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

and according to this with dan and blair.. the next thing is that chuck will destroy blair , wonderful
Old 09-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by annablake (View Post)
Tftnt!

Can't believe I didn't notice your sig until now.
I'm sure that Patrik Isaksson is a CB shipper. Or a Chuck fan.

YW!

i love you. ♡
Old 09-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you ^^

For me gossip girl died today!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Extreme Fan

The fact that they keep throwing Chuck under the bus makes me think something more serious is very posible between DB, if it was only an ONS why is Chuck being written as such a jerk? TBH What upsets me more is not that DB is happening but what they are doing to Chuck's character only to make people root for DB. And maybe their plan is not a SDB triangle, but a CBD?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoretical girl (View Post)
That was pretty much when I stopped watching. I actually really enjoyed Andie and Pacey but the way they ended was just horrible.
Same here. I really loved them (still do) and I couldn't stand Pacey/Joey.
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Fan Forum Hero

I always hated Chuck and I always will. But I'd never thought he'd go this low, hurting Blair on purpose with every means he has.
That's a new level of disgust, even for Chuck.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
awww come on
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrianne (View Post)
Thank you ^^

aww bb, Im not that invested anymore. Im just trying to figure out what is gonna happen. But I doubt Im gonna watch next episodes
Addicted Fan

TFNT!

From the moment I first heard about Eva, to knowing that Blair would be schooling Eva all in the name of CB interactions, I've pretty much given up on normal growth for Blair without all the shyt and drama around it. By now I got over it and accepted that CB will always be circling around each other.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandabrasil (View Post)
The fact that they keep throwing Chuck under the bus makes me think something more serious is very posible between DB, if it was only an ONS why is Chuck being written as such a jerk? TBH What upsets me more is not that DB is happening but what they are doing to Chuck's character only to make people root for DB. And maybe their plan is not a SDB triangle, but a CBD?
It's so ridiculous. Why is it that Dan randomly being with Blair merits treating Chuck's character like crap? Weren't 3.17 and 3.22 enough for them?

Chuck deserves to have a real story line that does something for him as a character if the writers really want to do DB in the meantime. It's not like they ever try to make Blair look bad so that Chuck can do something else. Why do they think it's cool to ruin Chuck, then?
Fan Forum Star

It feels like CB fans were a mistake from a office party where they got a little too much to drink and ever since they've tried to tell us that they love us but they don't. We are just a mistake. - Next time don't have any office parties!

i love you. ♡
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
I always hated Chuck and I always will. But I'd never thought he'd go this low, hurting Blair on purpose with every means he has.
That's a new level of disgust, even for Chuck.
i liked chuck before but how the scenarist portrait him its over!!
How blair and chuck relation can have a chance after everything happene is beyond me!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread