Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjjb (View Post)
I think he looks stiff too, may be he's mad or something?
That's what I thought.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
the punk chick? alex? she was for more marissa than seth.
HA! I just watched the disk where this becomes apparent. I kind of feel sorry for Seth now. (It isn't that I don't like him, I just wanted him to stop whining!)

I know people see the Sonny thing, but I am totally repulsed by the comparison. (It isn't that I don't see why people make it, it is just that I HATE Sonny, so I don't want Chuck to be that guy.) Ugh. If I could kick Sonny in the knee right now I would and I haven't even watched GH in something like 15 years.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
I wonder if they are going to try to make Juliet ~*shades of gray*~ so that she truly wants Nate but is forced to follow through on her evil brother's plans for Serena?

Although, Bree truly liking Nate changed nothing. And what Bree did wasn't even nearly as bad as what it seems Juliet will do.
I can see this happening unfortunately, i can also totally see them having Nate not want anything to do with her anymore and never forgive her aww Natie
Old 08-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
I havent seen many photos with them together though bar the one of them walking under the umbrella which I also think is cute dont worry (sorry NS and NJ shippers )

Im actually enjoying what Im hearing about the Nate Juliet relationship and think it will be interesting but I still feel from what I have read that the endgame is most likely going to be Serena and Nate- its what my gut tells me
Me too, bb.

But everyone here knows how much of a diehard NS fan I am, and I'm really excited about NJu as well. I just want Nate to be truly happy, however fleeting that may be.
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
NJu I don't like.
Me neither...
&credit: notfadedaway_lj & {Cecilia}
Evermore & AHVIII & Spuffy & Forwood & Freffy
Absolute Fan

Honestly guys, from the looks of things, it seems like NS and DV fans are screwed this season. I'm pretty sure it might end NJ, DS and CB reconciling for sure!! NS fans time to suffer. The DS hints are pretty clear! I'm ready to be upset but decided that oh well, at least we got NS for a short while... Didn't seem like it would happen!
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean, that's how your love will take me home back to you, and if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are, I know that day is coming soon, yeah, I'm coming back to
you...
Old 08-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kary1591 (View Post)
I can see this happening unfortunately, i can also totally see them having Nate not want anything to do with her anymore and never forgive her aww Natie
Yeah, Nate is not one to see the gray, haha. Which is funny, since his best friend is Chuck Bass. But Chuck gets dumped by Nate every other week, so it makes sense.
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
This breaks my heart why do guest stars always have to be EEEVVILLL
Eva's not evil she's julia roberts.
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilianchick20 (View Post)
Honestly guys, from the looks of things, it seems like NS and DV fans are screwed this season. I'm pretty sure it might end NJ, DS and CB reconciling for sure!! NS fans time to suffer. The DS hints are pretty clear! I'm ready to be upset but decided that oh well, at least we got NS for a short while... Didn't seem like it would happen!
Awww. You shouldn't think like this. But - and NO offense - your usually always one to expect the worst (like last year with NJ). I'm pretty positive things won't be nearly as bad as some think with DS. And I'm even more positive that things will be NS/DV/CB in the end.
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilianchick20 (View Post)
Don't say that

I've still got hope! and a lot of it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by figeuroa (View Post)
Me neither...
Why don't you guys like them?? Cuz they'll be another pointless relationship? that's the only drawback i see
Old 08-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope when Juliet's *evil plan* is revealed they finally put her in some actual color. (I would lol forever if it happened.) Because that is just crazy amounts of grey in her wardrobe.
Absolute Fan

Pollock: what makes you feel NS are endgame? I'm a die hard NSer but I've been feeling like they are actually leading towards DS.
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean, that's how your love will take me home back to you, and if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are, I know that day is coming soon, yeah, I'm coming back to
you...
Absolute Fan

Quote:
You have no idea how much i wish your gut feeling is right

I'm an NSer and I'm looking forward to Nate/Juliet

I guess I kinda feel like the CBers who don't hate Chuck/Eva
Yeah Im ean if they hadnt of posed Juliet as a pyscho I could support a Nju ship I mean I think she brings out a really interesting side to Nate. I think she might just be the carter ot Nates Serena a fullfilling relationship but ultimately not a lasting one.

I kinda feel like Serena in that I go back in forth on who I think she will end with but my feelings presently from what we have been given is that it will be Nate and right now I dont have any problems with that (nor do I have any problems with DS as a ship) For me as a Serena fan I just want her with the person who brings out the best side of her and make her a compelling character and someone whos stories I find interesting- thats all it really boils down to for me

Thats why Im so hardcore about CB as I think its only really their stories with eachother that bring out htere most compelling sides and have the most interesting stories and drama with.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoutforawalk (View Post)
HA! I just watched the disk where this becomes apparent. I kind of feel sorry for Seth now. (It isn't that I don't like him, I just wanted him to stop whining!)

I know people see the Sonny thing, but I am totally repulsed by the comparison. (It isn't that I don't see why people make it, it is just that I HATE Sonny, so I don't want Chuck to be that guy.) Ugh. If I could kick Sonny in the knee right now I would and I haven't even watched GH in something like 15 years.
IA. I think Sonny is douchier than Chuck.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
And I'm even more positive that things will be NS/DV/CB in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
Eva's not evil she's julia roberts.
lol i don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
Yeah, Nate is not one to see the gray, haha. Which is funny, since his best friend is Chuck Bass. But Chuck gets dumped by Nate every other week, so it makes sense.
sad but true