Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #1686: There's always one hooker with a heart of gold. It's our turn to have her now.

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line
and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users
because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any
thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that,
if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about
any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily
closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion.
Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any
warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need
to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get
around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated
spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain
members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the
rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

EPISODES

GOSSIP GIRL SEASON FOUR TRAILER: OH, MON DIEU!
OMD DONUT
FIND YOUR PRINCE

4.01: Belles de Jour
Writer: Joshua Safran and Stephanie Savage
Director: Mark Piznarski

4.02: Double Identity
Writer:Sarah Goodman and Joshua Safran
Director: Mark Piznarski
Videos:: CB Train Station

4.03: The Undergraduates
Writer: Amanda Lasher
Director: Norman Buckley

4.04: Touch of Eva
Writer: Leila Gerstein
Director: Andrew McCarthy
Videos:: Eva Gets A Gift

4.05: Goodbye, Columbia
Writer: Unknown
Director: Unknown

GENERAL INFO

Kristin said what?:
- William vdW will return next season.
- According to this interview, the writers have a "plan" for Jenny that they want to save as a surprise.
- DS are not together when the season starts; No love interest in the works for Blair; Clémence Poésy not a regular this season. Read here.

Ausiello scoops:

- Chuck will be a point of contention between Rufus/Lily
- Dan/Vanessa are moving in together.
- Sam Page from 'Mad Men' will play Serena's professor/possible love interest starting in 4.04.
- Dan and Serena will be spending lots of time together, but they aren't together.
- Katie Cassidy will be playing Nate's Columbia student love interest, who is not who she appears and will make trouble for several UESers.
- Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour) has been cast as Eva.
- Chuck does not have amnesia, but Nate does have a new love interest.
- Chuck and Blair are not now, and basically never will be, over.
- Leighton, Blake, and Ed will all film in Paris. Ed might not actually be Chuck in the present, though. Flashbacks or dreams are possible.
- Dan and Serena have been reactivated, and sorting through that will be part of a larger story.
- Now that Mercy has been canceled, they may be working to incorporate Georgina into more of next season.
- Taylor Momsen is NOT LEAVING the show. She will only be gone a few episodes.

Interviews:
- According to SpoilerTV Eva sticks around for at least three episodes.
- According to TV Guide, Connor Paolo will have more screentime next season to make up for the absence of Jenny. Boyfriend will be involved.
- According to Vulture, Chuck/Blair/Serena will film the first two episodes in Paris. There will be some kind of mystery that needs to be solved and a mysterious appearance by someone from home. Paris will greatly affect the direction of season 4.
- According to Billy Baldwin, there will be a heartbreaking ending to Dr. vdW's story, but there is also a potential for him to return.
- Stephanie Savage says that they will be introducing a major new character in season 4.

Speculation/Other News:
- Serena has to choose between Dan and Nate and that will occupy much of her time. DSN Triangle

FILMING PICTURES

TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalDenial (View Post)
Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe we have our first few Chuck/Eva shippers! Round of applause for you guys! LOL. I think some people must really, really hate Blair if they ship Chuck with anyone other than her, even hookers who lie about being hookers, lol.
Who is a Chuck/Eva shipper? And Eva was a nice person, even if she was a hooker.

Also, there are several people who actively want Blair to hook up with a bunch of people from Juliet to the Prince to the guy in prison who is obsessed with Serena. That doesn't have to mean they hate Chuck, does it? And if it does, why is that a bad thing?
Old 08-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Im afraid I like Chuck and Eva. I def dont hate Blair and dont ship C/Eva. I just think the storyline seems sweet and I dont hate Chuck for it. Sue me.
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean, that's how your love will take me home back to you, and if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are, I know that day is coming soon, yeah, I'm coming back to
you...
Old 08-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
TFTNT!

Is it just me, or does the Prince look like Carter/Marcus/Chuck all rolled into one? LOL.

• Gossip Girl Fan - 4.02 Double Identity/002

ETA:

I love the thread title, Carter! LOL! Except our Eva is quite the liar. Even after Chuck has confessed all his sins to her, she didn't bother to tell him that teensy tiny detail about herself. Oh, by the way, I have an internet hooker business, lol.
lol i thought he looked like a mix between Carter and Tripp

TFTNT
Old 08-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

tftnt Carter

Quote:
If there is one thing I dislike about this season is that they seem to be saying that Serena is some how wrong or deficient because she isn't a girlfriend. One of Serena's problems is that she caves to other peoples expectations for her and tries to be what they need. Everyone is telling her to pick between Nate and Dan when she should be picking neither of them. The girl needs to be free right now. She is happy when chilling with Blair and chasing random guys. Why does she feel the need to be in a monogamous trusting relationship when she is 19 years old. I get the feeling that Serena isn't meant to be someones girlfriend, at least right now. It isn't only because of her issues, but also because she just doesn't want to be one.
I'm struck by how there's this push for her to choose. It's like only two options are being presented to her: Dan or Nate.
Well what about a third one? Like neither.
Shouldn't that be a viable option as well? Right now I'm leaning toward her ending the season alone - as per usual.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Lisa, he looks really lame in pictures, but he looked a little better in movement.

I really think we are onto something here, where he is going to come back and propose somewhere down the line, and when I say come back I mean literally just show up and propose to her. It might be a tongue and cheek way to get someone to propose to her before Chuck gets to, maybe he can even interupt it.
And it burns,burns,burns the ring of fire
Leighton Meester ♥ HBIC
icon:Isa
Old 08-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Im afraid I like Chuck and Eva. I def dont hate Blair and dont ship C/Eva. I just think the storyline seems sweet and I dont hate Chuck for it. Sue me.
This is my mentality too, I dont care if another couple comes along as long as its decently written. I will have to see CE play out first but i dont have any objections to her existence on paper
Old 08-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, I know she's a liar but it was kinda hard to put it all in the title.
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Tftnt!
Quote:
Dont worry Brazillian Chick if people can be ECSTATIC about Blair getting engaged to a Prince I think it is pefectly fine for you to think Chuck and Eva are sweet.

Ignore peoples double standards bb

Personally I could care less about Chuck and Blairs relationships with other people- yeah I might find them sweet and awe and ah but really at the end of the day all I care about is CB story and them coming back together- everything else pales in comparison
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Is it just me, or does the Prince look like Carter/Marcus/Chuck all rolled into one? LOL.
I think he kind of looks like a flat haired Chuck. I agree with him looking lame.

OTOH he actually says nice things to Blair, so I can't hate that.
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilianchick20 (View Post)
LMAO

You can definitely like Chuck/Eva and Blair and whatever else pleases you.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilianchick20 (View Post)
Don't worry, sweetie! There's nothing wrong with liking Chuck/Eva, and I know you like Blair.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
C's walking and talking madonna/whore complex.
How does Chuck have a madonna/whore complex? Virgins, prostitutes, and everything in between... he'll do them all. He doesn't discriminate.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Tftnt!

Dont worry Brazillian Chick if people can be ECSTATIC about Blair getting engaged to a Prince I think it is pefectly fine for you to think Chuck and Eva are sweet.

Ignore peoples double standards bb

Personally I could care less about Chuck and Blairs relationships with other people- yeah I might find them sweet and awe and ah but really at the end of the day all I care about is CB story and them coming back together- everything else pales in comparison
I don't have double standards. I don't like Blair or Chuck with anyone else..

Also, whoever wants to like whatever couple is fine. It's just this isn't Chuck to me at all. If you've read the script this is some other character named Chuck. Just the fact that Eva doesn't truly know the real Chuck Bass tells me something. Thankfully she'll be gone soon...
Old 08-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LOL. Eva is just as much a liar as she accuses Blair of being. Chuck told her all the sordid details of his past, and she just stood there and smiled and pretended to be open and honest with him. Meh. She does have a good heart, but she's not all that much better than the next person IMO.
That's not the point, though. I don't think it's fair for you to accuse people of hating Blair because they like Eva or Chuck/Eva. "Congratulating" the first Chuck/Eva shippers doesn't seem very friendly, and if someone wanted to hate Blair, they would have every right to.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread