Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Extreme Fan

I would hate it if Alicia had sex with Will, didn't know who the father is and then aborting the kid. It sounds like an awful soap opera. I sincerely hope Alicia and Will will not have an affair or one-night-stand
Old 03-21-2011, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
@MattMitovich on #TheGoodWife: "For a very, very savvy few of you out there, your worst suspicion will be confirmed."
Confused right there with you Sabrina. What is our worst suspicion? It has to be about Kalinda, right? Or is it something about Blake? The thing about Kalinda's husband is no longer a suspicion. We already know about that. Is it about someone's future or past?
Such a tease! <stomps>
[QUOTE]
You know, I loved the VM plot until "On Tap". Then I just got sick and tired of it, they dragged it for the whole season,[/QUOTE
Right there with you again. Now I just roll my eyes. I honestly thought they would wrap that up by the 10th episode. If they had done that by the 4-5th episodes I would have given them brownie points. At this stage they are fast losing points. Before the end of the season, anyway, and fast!!! In one fell swoop too. I don't want one episode of Alicia finding out what Eli did, another of Alicia finding out what it said, another of Alicia going to Will, another of Will going to Alicia and on and on it goes. I'm seriously going to lose a lot of respect for the show if that happens.
Quote:
I would hate it if Alicia had sex with Will, didn't know who the father is and then aborting the kid. It sounds like an awful soap opera. I sincerely hope Alicia and Will will not have an affair or one-night-stand
I don't think it will ever be that Alicia does not know who the father is, if they go down the route of pregnancy at all. Which I can't believe they would.
A/W having an affair or a one night stand is something I can't rule out at this point. I won't mind it, because it is not the same as jumping the first guy she met, and it would be an interesting route for the show to see how Alicia deals with it. Is she wrecked by guilt or does she try to rationalize it? Does she keep it a secret or does she tell Peter? Is that the end of A/W or is it the beginning of something? But I don't think a network show could take such a risk with their lead character, and risk making her unsympathetic. WE already saw the opposition to the Kalinda/Lana and Kalinda/Donna scene, the viewers for this show may be rather conservative.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Because this show is partly procedural, I really don't see them getting into pregnancy plots generally... unless it is a side issue as with becca... but not with a main character like Alicia...seriously... think JM would not want to go in this direction... and it makes no sense for the character...she is now on another track in her life....

Personally I am convinced Alicia will not cheat... they have made too big a deal with that in terms of her character...why she wanted a "plan" from Will.
Not to say she will not be with Will in the short or long term, but in the Alicia's mind, it would have to be "kosher"...

The worst suspicion... I just took it that it had something to do with Blake and his somehow leaving the show... which MZ said would be around epi 17... he said resolution... but I suspect SP is going, and it will be made fairly dramatic!

Quote:
But if Alicia was to find out that Eli deleted the VM in 19 I doubt she would be giving an interview in 20 making Eli, of all people, happy
I think some of us thought eli was happy because Alicia arranged for help with Natalies case, not nec bec of the interview? I agree re the VM... I am also wondering if they will allow Alicia to find out the contents thru... whatever means, Kalinda... but not nec how it happened... ie will she ever really find out it was eli??? Lots of things have happened in this show that have not been revealed..., or dropped..

Last edited by tvdramafan; 03-21-2011 at 12:04 PM
Old 03-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
I don't see it happening, it's just not Alicia.
The spoiler hinted anyway that there was no doubt regarding the father, assuming it's Alicia the character the spoiler is about.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Alicia, pregnant thats a BIG they better NOT! She wont get pregnat...o God please! *begs*

So Patti is back makes sense since its a medical case

That Ausiello teaser.....I guess I am not savy

cannot wait until the VM is put to rest as well!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm wondering if Judge Parks will be back with Patti. I was rewatching some S1 the other day and I noticed he was the judge on both of her cases.

Please, no pregnancies!
Old 03-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss GoodManners (View Post)
I'm wondering if Judge Parks will be back with Patti. I was rewatching some S1 the other day and I noticed he was the judge on both of her cases.
Aaah Judge Parks I like him hope he comes back!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-22-2011, 03:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ok, just watched the preview clip. Is it just me or Will is gonna be in a lot of trouble because of his association with Blake? Kalinda was opening suggesting he talked to him and from the way Diane prompted it, I guess she knows something about it too, most probably via Kalinda's foundings back in episode 2. I just hope this won't bring more problems to the firm. We really don't need another shake up. And I'm wondering how Alicia will react to that....
Old 03-22-2011, 06:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinaberetta (View Post)
I don't see it happening, it's just not Alicia.
I totally agree, a one-night-stand is definitely not Alicia. It's definitely to quick for A/W, and A/P... no. I don't think it's Alicia at all.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:00 AM
New Fan

Is the tammy character done with the show? Don't really remember whether tammy-will are still together or did they break up? Maybe its tammy that's pregnant...
Old 03-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det.Logan (View Post)
The Good Wife
Episode 2.21

The main guest star for the week is the part of Marjorie, a late-twenties woman who was once a vibrant life-loving rock drummer.
Nowadays she is dying of terminal liver disease, and suspects the hospital of moving her down the transplant list which is where Alicia comes in.
The official synopsis states that an old nemesis of Lockhart-Gardner plays both ends against the middle in a cunning game... make of that what you can!

Taken from: SpoilerTV Adams TV Teasers 13 - SpoilerTV Exclusive Content - Castle, True Blood, The Mentalist & More... | Spoiler TV
God, that old nemesis isn't Michael J. Fox again, is it?! I mean, he's fine in the role, but 2 times is enough this season....
Or is it Patty?

If they do go pregnancy(and I so hope they don't) I can see Tammy and Will. I will gouge out my eyes with a Pez Dispenser if it's Blake and Kalinda.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, I'm keeping a little cheat sheet regarding spoilers and this is what I have:

Re: Canning. He will be in episode 2.19 Wrongful Termination.

Quote:
The episodes storyline is that Alicia and Will go to bat for clients of a firm, then find themselves forced to quit because of the workplaces hostile tactics. Also in the episode, Stern's firm is purchased by the deceptively affable Louis Canning.
That's from Adam's TV Teasers back in Feb. I can provide the link if anyone wants it.

Also from Ausiello:

Quote:
Question: Very happy to hear Michael J. Fox will be returning to The Good Wife later this season. Any intel on what brings him back? —Richard

Ausiello: I hear it involves the firm’s ousted founding partner, Jonas Stern, which can only mean one thing: Trouble.
Regarding the VM Ausiello said this back in January:

Quote:
Kalinda is going to get pulled into the whole voice mail drama between Alicia and Will whether she likes it or not. I suspect she’s going to like it, since it calls for her to do what she does best: snoop!
We haven't seen Kalinda involved at all with the VM yet, so I think that is still to come this season.

Regarding Blake, this was taken from the interview Matt Czuchry gave to EW:

Quote:
In episode 17, we can expect the Blake storyline to wrap up, but not before new information comes out that motivates the end of the season. “There’s a new storyline that affect Kalinda and the rest of the cast,” Czuchry teases. “It’s kind of one of those focal points of the season that wraps one moment up then snakes out of control by the end of the season.”

For Cary, that’ll mean not only picking a loyalty, but facing the repercussions of that. “With this investigation, of course, there are repercussions because of that. And with the new information that comes out at the end of the investigation, again he’s forced to make decisions about who he’s going to protect and how he’s going to keep his job. So there’s always a measure of how the decision that he makes could get him in trouble on either side,” he says. Good because we love seeing Cary in trouble (…and shirtless, but that’s a whole other issue).
I saved the links to all these if anyone needs them...looks like Blake may be out this episode. My guess? Lamond Bishop gets rid of him for them in some way, either threatening him, or killing him...I just think it's interesting that Bishop is in this episode. He'd come in handy in dealing with Blake and his threats...

Will: No, you know what? I'm not just dropping this. You wanna know my plan? My plan is I love you, okay? I've probably loved you ever since Georgetown. So phone me. I'll meet you anywhere and we will make a plan. Avatar by Karen
Old 03-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Nene

About the VM stuff? That is such an old spoiler? Am I too assume they moved away from that?

And Ausiello Blake would be wrapped up in 17 if he is not gone, I am be so pissed!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Thanks Nene

About the VM stuff? That is such an old spoiler? Am I too assume they moved away from that?

And Ausiello Blake would be wrapped up in 17 if he is not gone, I am be so pissed!
I'm also stumped by that Cryptic - Your Worst Suspisions will be Confirmed

Maybe Blake is actually Kalinda's mystery husband - Oh god have mercy

I'm hoping good old Peter ( or bad old Peter ) is out of the fray on this one - Love him though I may - He has enough skeletons thank you
Old 03-22-2011, 07:25 PM
New Fan

Hi everyone!

I new here but have been poking around and this is the best place to find spoilers. Anyways I'm really hoping Alicia isn't pregnant. Actually I hope it has nothing to do with the show. Though I am glad that Alicia is really becoming her own person now!