Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife S&S #5 -We have not seen real spoilers since...I don't know, I think dinosaurs were still out and about!

Welcome to the brand new and official

Spoilers & Speculations Thread

for the goodwife

art by: MyzButterfly

Spoil away!

Welcome to "The Good Wife" Spoiler and Speculation Thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and casting news and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.
Please, take some minutes to read the "Spoilers Board Supplemental Rules & Thread Guide"

For anything else, send a PM to the Moderators of "The Good Wife" Board: Det.Logan and Gelfling

Main Spoilers

All other news are reported in the thread

(Carrie Preston on her role of Tascioni) I am aware of that. I think part of the concern came when I took a role on “The Good Wife” role. I did a couple of those, and I’ll be back for another one. It’s been fun to step aside and work on an another show. Obviously I can’t say anything, but I am pleased to see that fans are concerned, which means they like my character. That’s always flattering and not a bad thing for your boss to hear.
Carrie Preston on Arlene's death rumors and 'True Blood' finale spoilers - PopWrap

With Peter attempting a career comeback, the Florrick kids are poised to become more involved in politics, though one of them is nearly taken in by dirty tricksters in the season premiere. “My character is starting to get really interested politically, as far as Peter’s whole campaign,” says Graham Phillips, who plays 14-year-old Zach Florrick. “I think that is going to be really fun for me to get more involved with that.”
'The Good Wife': 5 Things To Know About Season 2 | Fancast News

While Chris Noth’s character in “The Good Wife” is a confirmed philanderer, he doesn’t think it necessarily makes him “The Bad Husband” — or at least shouldn’t bear sole responsibility for his marital difficulties. “Whatever reasons that he strayed also are in that union, that marriage,” Noth says. “It’s his fault for doing that, maybe, but how did it start? We don’t know, we haven’t explored that. What’s missing in that to make him go do that? That hasn’t been explored, and it may or may not be. But I wouldn’t put much emphasis on the words ‘good’ or ‘bad.’”
Metro - Mr. Big turns Mr. Bad

The Good Wife is about to poke a little fun at The Social Network. A meta-ish episode of the CBS legal drama slated to air in February will revolve around Patric, a “sincere, shy, and unremarkable suburban kid in sandals and a hoodie” whose website has made him a fortune. The problem? The billionaire wunderkind is upset about his depiction in a movie about his life, and he’s suing the producers for defamation. Intent on restoring his good name and reputation, Patric hires Will (Josh Charles) to represent him. The role is currently being cast. Interested actors should be in their mid 20s and, presumably, bear at least a passing resemblance to Mark Zuckerberg.
The Good Wife Planning Social Network-like Episode | Movieline

Rachel Hilson, a 15-year-old sophomore at the Baltimore School for the Arts, has landed a recurring role on "The Good Wife," the CBS hit drama now in its second season. She debuts Tuesday as Nisa, a study partner and love interest for Zach Florrick (played by Graham Phillips), the teenage son of Alicia Florrick (played by Julianna Margulies). Hilson has already shot three episodes and just got word this week that she'll be shooting a fourth. Quite a big break for a young actress whose other credits are more along the lines of lower-school plays at McDonogh.
Baltimore School for the Arts sophomore on 'The Good Wife' - baltimoresun.com

The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian's cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State's Attorney's office. Wiley (who debuts in early '11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It's unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond.
‘Good Wife’ Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I. – Deadline.com

General spoilers on Season Two and characters
The Good Wife - Galleries - The Daily Beast

The legal ranks are about to get a lot more impressive on CBS’ The Good Wife. EW has learned exclusively that Rita Wilson (It’s Complicated) and F. Murray Abraham (Amadeus) will guest star in a February episode that’s inspired by The Social Network and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. The episode focuses on a junior genius who launched a successful website that prompts a big movie about his life. He ends up suing the producers for defamation, however, because he’s not happy with the results. Abraham — last seen depicting a professor on HBO’s Bored to Death — will play Burl, the head attorney at a film conglomerate. Smug but friendly, he represents the studio in the lawsuit. Wilson, meanwhile, will play Viola, a top-of-her field lawyer. Though botoxed to the max, she brims with power and self-confidence and is an old friend of Diane (Christine Baranski), who asks for her help with a case. Wilson also recently appeared in Old Dogs and My Life in Ruins.
'The Good Wife' exclusive: Rita Wilson, F. Murray Abraham star in episode inspired by 'The Social Network' | Inside TV | EW.com

Tonight, The Good Wife returns after what's felt like an interminable hiatus. How dare CBS have kept us waiting for so long with so many story lines and mysteries left unresolved? Will Diane quit the firm, or will she be pushed? Will Will and Alicia ever have their "talk"? What's Cary's game? Damn it, addictive TV show, answer us! Well, until it does, we decided to collect all of the show's unanswered questions and give both our rational and craziest theories on what will happen.
Vulture Guesses the Answers to 12 Good Wife Mysteries -- Vulture

The magnificent cast of The Good Wife just got even better: The show’s hired Ugly Betty‘s America Ferrera! The Emmy winner is joining the CBS drama for a three-episode arc beginning in February. Ferrera will play Natalie, a graduate student in whom Eli (Alan Cumming) develops a romantic interest.
America Ferrera Joins The Good Wife

Dallas Roberts, who plays Alicia's brother, Owen, will be back for two more episodes this season. So will fans ever get to meet Alicia and Owen's much-discussed mother? "We're torn on that because we don't want to do the stunt casting for the mom. If we did do it, it might be in the realm of not some high-profile actress, but someone who is very real," King said.
'The Good Wife': Method Man joins Michael J. Fox in sweeps episode - From Inside the Box - Zap2it and The Good Wife: Michael J. Fox Books Third Episode, Kalinda and Blake's "Battle - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

That’s what The Good Wife star Julianna Margulies told reporters last week at a panel for the show during TCA Winter Press Tour. Margulies was joined by creators Robert and Michelle King, who spoke about the complexities and gray areas that make the CBS show feel more like a cable drama. After the panel (check out my recap here) the Kings spoke further with a small group of reporters, including myself, about who’s coming back, Scott Porter’s future on the show, whether Alicia has to be a wife, trading titles with Cougar Town, and the show’s interesting mix of religion and politics.
‘Good Wife’ Producers Talk Guest Stars, Politics and Swapping Names With ‘Cougar Town’ � Staying In

Season Two Episode List

2.21 - In Sickness - 05.03.11

Story:

Press Release
Lockhart/Gardner defends a patient in a liver transplant case against rival attorney Patti Nyholm; however, the case takes a turn when Patti is fired from her law firm and asks Lockhart/Gardner to represent her. Meanwhile, Alicia deals with emotional fallout from Peter's one-night stand with Kalinda

Details:

Martha Plimpton back for this episode

2.22 - Getting Off - 05.10.11

Story:

The episode's synopsis is that Lockhart Gardner defends a woman who has a website that lets people find other people who want to cheat on their significant others.
The drama 'hits the fan' when Cary feeds info to a prosecutor, turning the case on a collision course with murder. Dun Dun Dun...

Details:

2.23 - n/a - 05.17.11

Story:

Details:

- Guest: Owen

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 04-22-2011 at 07:14 PM
Old 03-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT!

I love the title!
Old 03-14-2011, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Ellie you were my inspiration!!!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, I've read in the other thread! I didn't think I could be this hilarious.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss GoodManners (View Post)
I didn't think I could be this hilarious.
you are! I remember reading that the other day and the juice almost came out of my mouth

Also, bring this from the old thread

Keep on speculating

Fluff was thinking maybe 12 is Wiley? coming to talk to Alicia? Person 12 does not necessary have to be celebrating, they could just come in, in the middle of the celebration?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh...pikgo1_500.jpg

--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 03-14-2011 at 08:16 PM
Old 03-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT! Great title indeed.

Looking at the last part of the call sheet, the scence with 1, 12 taking place in a bedroom and "he asks her about Leela". If 1 is Alicia, then doesn't 12 have to be Peter? But I don't remember who Leela is, so maybe it doesn't make sense at all...
Old 03-15-2011, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 03-15-2011, 02:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread. And great title Ellie and Kiki. The sad things is that that is actually true.

I'm board with Wiley being #12. That way Alicia would be following him out of the room when she sees him and not just leaving. Now I'm wondering how much trouble they plan on putting Kalinda in. But it seems to be bringing A/K together, so I'm excited.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

Glad you all like the title
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annso (View Post)
Looking at the last part of the call sheet, the scence with 1, 12 taking place in a bedroom and "he asks her about Leela". If 1 is Alicia, then doesn't 12 have to be Peter? But I don't remember who Leela is, so maybe it doesn't make sense at all...
Leela is Kalinda...remember Blake calling her that?
Also 12 cannot be Peter, moslty cause I think Peter is 7. If we are going with the assumption that 1-7 are the main cast members, and the kids are 8.9

Quote:
That way Alicia would be following him out of the room when she sees him and not just leaving. Now I'm wondering how much trouble they plan on putting Kalinda in. But it seems to be bringing A/K together, so I'm excited.
Yup I am quite excited as well I think Wiley does make sense too. But it can also be a guest star?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-15-2011, 07:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Leela is Kalinda...remember Blake calling her that?
Also 12 cannot be Peter, moslty cause I think Peter is 7. If we are going with the assumption that 1-7 are the main cast members, and the kids are 8.9
Oh I see! Yeah, I remember now.
The main cast members being 1-7 makes more sense indeed.
The bedroom-part still confuses me, but nevermind.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I think they would do recurring stars before guests. And if Eli is 10 and Natalie is 11 then 12 should also be a recurring. I also think 14 is Jackie and that would definitely mean 12 is recurring.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay. I'm gonna try it. It seems fun

1. Alicia
2. Cary
3. Kalinda
4. Will
5. Diane
6. Jackie
7. Peter
8. Grace
9. Zach
10. Eli
11. Natalie
14. Mstt the pollstwr

12 asks about Leela. It could be Glenn, Donna, Lana, pretty much anyone who has in interest in Kalinda

But there has to a 13 righr? And who is number 13?
Old 03-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Press Release for 2.18 is out. Episode is Killer Song.
Quote:
THE FIRM SUES A CONVICTED MURDERER WHO IS PROFITING FROM A SONG HE WROTE DESCRIBING HIS CRIME, ON "THE GOOD WIFE," TUESDAY, MARCH 29

America Ferrera ("Ugly Betty") Returns as Natalie Flores, Wendy Scott-Carr's Ex-Nanny

Sam Robards ("Gossip Girl") Guest Stars as Jarvis Bowes, a Convicted Murderer

"Killer Song" - On behalf of the victim's daughter, the law firm sues a convicted murderer who is profiting from a song he wrote describing his crime. Meanwhile, Eli anonymously uses the firm to help Natalie Flores and her family with their legal troubles, on THE GOOD WIFE, Tuesday, March 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Alicia Florrick.............................................. Julianna Margulies
Diane Lockhart............................................ Christine Baranski
Will Gardner........................................................ Josh Charles
Kalinda Sharma................................................. Archie Panjabi
Cary Agos.......................................................... Matt Czuchry
Grace Florrick................................................. Makenzie Vega
Zach Florrick....................................Graham Phillips
Eli Gold............................................................. Alan Cumming

RECURRING CAST:
Natalie Flores...................................America Ferrera
Blake Calamar.......................................Scott Porter
Matan Brody.........................................Chris Butler
Marissa Gold.........................................Sarah Steele
Judge Jane Moretti..................................Leslie Lyles
Lana Timmerman...........................Rebecca Brooksher

GUEST CAST:
Jarvis Bowes........................................Sam Robards
Rhonda Cerone....................................Gaby Hoffman
Luis Flores...........................................Jaime Tirelli
Dr. Ben Truestall..................................Robert Petkoff
Jake Alister.............................................Gavin Lee
Officer Deitch...................................Dennis Flanagan
Babette Penn.......................................Roxanna Hope
Judge Alan Breen................................James DeMarse
Sheriff.............................................Baylen Thomas
Will's Aide...........................................Jennifer Lim

WRITTEN BY:...................................................... Karen Hall
DIRECTED BY:...................................... James Whitmore, Jr.
The Good Wife - Episode 2.18 - Killer Song - Press Release | Spoiler TV

Excuse me while I wonder what Blake is still doing around these parts. Did I say wonder? I meant wail over.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the press release!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread