Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2014, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
When does the show return?
Earliest is likely January. They have thirteen final to air, and if they want to stretch it out in May for the big finale, it probably be February or so before it comes back...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 08-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

^ Thanks
Old 08-06-2014, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

More new kids! With these newbies, I wonder how many of the Marley-Jake-Ryder crew are coming back?

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/glee-adds-...133000919.html

icon
Old 08-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
More new kids! With these newbies, I wonder how many of the Marley-Jake-Ryder crew are coming back?

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/glee-adds-...133000919.html
Makes sense since it's a return to McKinley. And if it's true that Rachel is taking over the program while Shue moves to Vocal Adranaline. They will need more kids.

And given how they super charged through last season, I am not even sure what year the original newbies are by now. Would they be seniors?

Original reports had some of the old newbies coming back, but that seems have changed due to the reduction in episode order.

So it just might be a new crop, trying to start fresh!
Old 08-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The last thing we need is new characters with only 13 episodes and being the last season
Old 08-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
The last thing we need is new characters with only 13 episodes and being the last season
Given that it's going back to the high school, yeah I think you need new characters given they aren't going to be using the old newbies. They certainty will use the established originals, but given that the show wants to get it back to McKinley to finish the show off, you do need new characters... And especially if they are going against Vocal Adranaline who will also need to be newly staffed!

They steamrolled through so much time last year, I don't think it's feasible to bring back the second generation. Unless some of them were now seniors. But still, I think they want to show some new fresh blood!
Old 08-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It looks like Rachel decides to take a break from Hollywood and Broadway due to whatever happened with her pilot. So she goes back to Lima to relaunch New Directions and using her star power to bring it back.

Chord says Sam is around in Lima, and probably will be seen the whole season!

Source: Tvline.com

Quote:
Question: There’s a Glee rumor going around that Rachel will return to Lima to relaunch New Directions — is it true? —Kelly
Ausiello: Actually, that rumor happens to be… true! We will, however, find out what became of the TV pilot she was developing with Bob’s Burgers‘ Kristen Schaal and Community‘s Jim Rash. We might even catch a glimpse of the final product. (I’m guessing its failure is what leads to the homecoming.)
Old 08-21-2014, 02:57 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Passionate Fan

So there going back to high school. Does that mean kurt,Artie,Blaine are going back to lima or are they staying in new York.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, that's interesting, I like him in SAB
Old 08-27-2014, 02:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
The time jump between the Season 5 finale and the Season 6 premiere is only 6 months.

Rachel (Lea Michele) AND Kurt (Chris Colfer) are leading New Directions. Kurt is earning NYADA credit for his efforts. So, yes, he’s still a student.

Blaine (Darren Criss) is leading The Warblers at Dalton. I don’t know the circumstances that bring him to Dalton, or whether he is still a NYADA student or not.

I’m not sure why Rachel is in Ohio either, but we can probably assume she returned home from Los Angeles after her pilot failed.

Will Schuester (Matt Morrison) is heading up Vocal Adrenaline

Karofsky (Max Adler) will be Blaine’s new love interest. Max is locked in for at least half a season’s worth of episodes. I am not clear on whether Blaine and Kurt are together or apart when season 6 begins, or whether they break up later. I also don’t know whether Blaine/Karofsky are together in the first episode, or something develops later. I am working to find out answers to these questions.

There are no definite plans to use the Season 4/5 newbies. HOWEVER they will most likely come back near the end of the season for one or two episodes. I am guessing there will be a big reunion of Glee alumni at series finale time.

The five new McKinley High kids will be incorporated into the first two episodes to some degree, but their story lines are still being developed.

I don’t have plot specifics at this time on other characters–Santana (Naya Rivera), Artie (Kevin McHale), Sam (Chord Overstreet) etc. The minute I know something, I’ll post it here.

**** Yeah, Glee Club
Oh lord....talk about reaching.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I think I'm definitely done.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Eww, Blaine and Karofsky? First of all what about Kurt? And second really Blaine is going to hook with the guy who bullied his fiancé ex-fiancée whatever right out of school? I know Karofsky has changed since but there is still something super icky about Blaine dating him.
Also they haven't a shortened season, how does bringing in new people make any sense? Marley, Jake, Ryder, Kitty, Unique should all be back and those new kids can add to the group but it shouldn't just all be new people. There's not time for that. I mean they sound like they could be interesting characters if this wasn't a shortened final season. I would much rather see the characters we already know and love than a bunch of new randoms. They already got shafted at the end of last season, how about letting them finishing their stories now. There's not enough episodes for decent stories for these new kids anyway. Sorry, not sorry, but that's how I feel.
And maybe I'm alone in this but I don't like that Will is at Vocal Adrenaline. He belongs at McKinley. And what qualifies Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine to suddenly be choir directors? They are all still in school or didn't finish school or whatever. I guess they did this before with Finn, but even then it was reaching that a school would allow that. I don't know but this season sounds insane and not in a good way. I beginning to question whether they will manage an appropriate, fitting, and good ending for a show that started out so amazing and so special.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-27-2014, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Eww, Blaine and Karofsky? First of all what about Kurt? And second really Blaine is going to hook with the guy who bullied his fiancé ex-fiancée whatever right out of school? I know Karofsky has changed since but there is still something super icky about Blaine dating him.
RIB are basically just smocking crack at this point.