Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is a little late, but I saw people discussing what episode Lorelai's saying "I slept with him!" comes from. I know that Rory finds out in episode 2, but didn't we already find out that Lorelai tells Luke in episode 1?
I think that has to be Sookie, because as far as we knew, she's the only person Lorelai tells the next day. When she tells Luke, its already two days after, and she wouldn't be saying "last night"

I like the idea that the bonfire is a fundraiser or something for Luke if its really about Luke. I mean, does it having to do with Luke mean that it's about Luke? Or that he's really the only one there, therefore its like his scene, not Rory or Lorelai's.

I got my DVDs... but like two of the center things that hold the DVDs in broke, so now my disc 5 falls out whenever I close it, and discs two and four are only staying in if the ones infront of them are in. I don't like this set up. I hated it with VM, and now I don't like it for this.

I'm still reluctant to line it up with all my other discs, seeing how they've been under my bed since I found out about Lorelai asking Chris in, because I basically refuse to watch them... my new VM and Lost replaced the old GG spot, and it'll take so long for me to make room for all the DVDs I have on my shelf... GG will probably just stay put away for now... until LL reconcile... and then i'll clean the inch of dust that will have collected by May off of them and finally watch them again.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Huskers! (View Post)
Yes! Go Big Red!!

I have differing opinions on Luke becoming involved with April's mom, but I think that's due to the fact that we just don't know that much about her yet. I'd love to see him with someone new and super cute, but I'm willing to give Anna a chance.
What I do know about Anna so far, I'm not impressed. Although this is where we differ in that I'm an L/L fan so I don't want to see Luke with someone else. I could see them exploring the Luke/Anna relationship a little though and not just as April's parents.

OT: Yeah, hopefully Nebraska will give us something to cheer about this year. It's been a little sad the last few years.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Huskers! (View Post)
Last, but not least........I'm hearing that Chirstopher and Lorelai will take a romantic trip to Paris. Is there a chance that Rory and Logan will be there as well? I'm just curious how the whole Logan and Rory thing will play out this year.

Spoilers for R/L this season remain, for the most part, virtually nonexistent. I'm choosing to believe, for now, that this paucity of news is a good thing.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 09-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)
Spoilers for R/L this season remain, for the most part, virtually nonexistent. I'm choosing to believe, for now, that this paucity of news is a good thing.
Trade yah?

avi by go clo
Old 09-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)
I don't like Christopher, but it bugs me when people continually call him goofy nicknames. I understand it on occassion, because I've done it I'm sure and I'm sure others have as well (for other characters), but after awhile repetition gets annoying.

She's also the one who went and slept with the dude. You wanna follow in her footsteps there too?
I love this post.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't posted in a while because school and work has been hectic but I have been able to drop in a few times to catch those "fantastic" spoilers we keep getting. After reading yet again more spoilers about the C/L relationship, I began to ponder...

Have LL fans gotten any positive spoilers since the end of last year? Im talking besides that 1/2 millisecond Luke punch. Cause seriously I can't think of anything positive anymore. Now it's like the punch is the one shining moment for LL fans while the rest of the season is crap. How sad is that? The only thing we are looking forward to is a punch? So if anyone can think of any positive spoilers that I have may have forgotten...please tell me

Ok now disappearing back into the dark world of school and work....

JOEY: Some girl ate Monica.
MONICA: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.
CHANDLER: Ahh, so how many cameras are actually on you?
Old 09-20-2006, 12:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hawkeye
But how is calling LC an "Experiment in Futility" anything other than a slam on fans of LC?
I don't see how it is a slam on C/L fans - it's expressing dislike of a storyline that seems redundant. We've already been told it's not supposed to last, so many feel 'what's the point?'. Nobody has said C/L fans are "stupid" for being excited about this storyline - that would be a slam.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle_scooze (View Post)
I haven't posted in a while because school and work has been hectic but I have been able to drop in a few times to catch those "fantastic" spoilers we keep getting. After reading yet again more spoilers about the C/L relationship, I began to ponder...

Have LL fans gotten any positive spoilers since the end of last year? Im talking besides that 1/2 millisecond Luke punch. Cause seriously I can't think of anything positive anymore. Now it's like the punch is the one shining moment for LL fans while the rest of the season is crap. How sad is that? The only thing we are looking forward to is a punch? So if anyone can think of any positive spoilers that I have may have forgotten...please tell me

Ok now disappearing back into the dark world of school and work....
We had that good news that Lorelai didn't want to go back to Chris's apartment.... but then that was snatched away from us. We had that Chris was only going to be in the first 13, that was snatched away from us...

we have the punch... that's about it.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie (View Post)
What I do know about Anna so far, I'm not impressed. Although this is where we differ in that I'm an L/L fan so I don't want to see Luke with someone else. I could see them exploring the Luke/Anna relationship a little though and not just as April's parents.

OT: Yeah, hopefully Nebraska will give us something to cheer about this year. It's been a little sad the last few years.
What we know about Anna:
1.was married ~ said somethign to the effect if she gets married "again"
2. At time of April's conception, slept with 2 other men OTHER than Luke~ why else would April need DNA and Who's My Daddy science fair project. This does not reflect well on Anna, as she could of just told April instead of making the kid ride her bike all over CT looking for her potential father.
3. Has a relationship with Luke, but apparently never really "knew him" as she didn't feel comfortable she was pregnant? Jam hands aside, Luke was never given the chance to be a father, how could she have made this judgement?
4. Selfish~kept April away from her father
5. Hates competition~ did not know Lorelai, nor wanted to meet Lorelai,even though she KNEW Luke was in a relationship.
6. After getting pregnant fell off the face of the earth?~ even Rachel came back for a visit.~ we don't know why Luke broke up with her, but it must of been something major for him not to give her another thought.
7. Is not and will never be competion to Lorelai
8. The WOMAN IS HIDING SOMETHING!!! DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER!~ won't let April meet any of her "men" till she's been with them for YEARS?? Thats a lot of sneaking around and hiding from your own daughter!
Gilmore Girls: Guiltiest Pleasure #48
"Boom goes the Dynomite"
Old 09-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
We had that good news that Lorelai didn't want to go back to Chris's apartment.... but then that was snatched away from us. We had that Chris was only going to be in the first 13, that was snatched away from us...

we have the punch... that's about it.
So we have confirmation that Chris is in the first 13 episodes and now we have talks that he could be in the last 9. Well if I did my math correctly...that adds up to 22 episodes. So does that mean Chris will be in EVERY episode??? Since when did he become a MAIN character. Jesus...he's gonna get more screentime than Emily and Richard.

JOEY: Some girl ate Monica.
MONICA: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.
CHANDLER: Ahh, so how many cameras are actually on you?
Old 09-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Extreme Fan

noodle, I think it's just for some of the last nine -- MA didn't say how many.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So we have confirmation that Chris is in the first 13 episodes and now we have talks that he could be in the last 9. Well if I did my math correctly...that adds up to 22 episodes. So does that mean Chris will be in EVERY episode??? Since when did he become a MAIN character. Jesus...he's gonna get more screentime than Emily and Richard.
I think MA inthe interview said SOME of the remaining 9 eps but It's wouldn't suprise me if he was in all 22 eps.

Why do you feel worse after taking anther hour in bed trying to sleep!

Old 09-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

More screen time than E & R? That IS too much.

And regarding LL news, I'm not even excited about the punch....

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 09-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
and, sad to say, probably Luke.
Your avi =

Last edited by peachypeep; 09-20-2006 at 01:13 PM
Old 09-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, Digger was only in one season, and got his face in the opening credits, why not Chris?
Gilmore Girls: Guiltiest Pleasure #48
"Boom goes the Dynomite"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread