Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Addicted Fan

If I was at that launch I would be tanked! It did look cool though, I loved the idea it was on the WB lot and outdoors. Outdoor pool tables are so much fun And free booze is always a good thing!
Old 09-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So Chris wants a ski place, who's waiting for a snow holiday for them! bright side maybe he ski's into a tree!

So is Rory coming around to C&L or just their to support her mother, things are just looking a little too comfortable IMO, when is the crash coming!

Old 09-20-2006, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Honestly... I am on the LC dislike train...but what exactly is so gag worthy about this? Is it something new? Rory was bound to spend time with the Mr. and Mrs. Quip. They are her parents. I for one am looking forward to the implied tension between rory and her father in that episode. Maybe she puts an end to the cycle of passive aggression that the Gilmores seem to be the masters of..IT would be nice to see her call her father on his crappy parenting and actually see them build a better relationship...enough with the bad french move on to the family dynamics.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
Honestly... I am on the LC dislike train...but what exactly is so gag worthy about this? Is it something new? Rory was bound to spend time with the Mr. and Mrs. Quip. They are her parents. I for one am looking forward to the implied tension between rory and her father in that episode. Maybe she puts an end to the cycle of passive aggression that the Gilmores seem to be the masters of..IT would be nice to see her call her father on his crappy parenting and actually see them build a better relationship...enough with the bad french move on to the family dynamics.
Hey, I'm all for Rory finally figuring out her father's a jackass.

avi by go clo
Old 09-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer
So is Rory coming around to C&L or just their to support her mother, things are just looking a little too comfortable IMO, when is the crash coming!
I actually get the impression Chris is trying far too hard to impress and make amends. As though he thinks making a big splash - the drive-in date, Paris, taking all Rory's YDN co-workers out to an expensive restaurant - will do it. Throw a ton of money out, and all will be fine. I don't think Rory and Lorelai will be impressed by it in the long run though, neither one of them is particularly materialistic, and no amount of money can make up for all the missed milestones in Rory's life. Guess he still has to learn that.

Just to clarify - I'm thinking of the scene with the incoming Yale dads waxing poetic about how hard it is to let go after so many years of helping with practices, lessons, rehearsals, studying, etc, etc., and how Christopher was uncomfortable because he didn't have the same experiences.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaobella (View Post)
Hey, I'm all for Rory finally figuring out her father's a jackass.
I got the impression in season five that she already thought this. Season 6 seemed to be her letting him in a little more, with her Mother's prodding. That is why I am much more interested in any Rory and Chris interactions, than Lorelai and Christopher. We can be relatively sure about how they act with each other. Rory is much more of a wild card when it comes to Christopher.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_wildchild (View Post)
nice break-down of the first few eps Cap. you're right, we may not have any L/L spoilers except for the two encounters they have but things don't look so good for C/L either.
See and it only took me a couple of beers, a sex on the beach and a tequila shot to come to that conclusion tonight
No seriously just look at what we got and the pink glasses wear off, the bubble bursts - it wasn't even there to begin with.
Yes I'm still angry that we have to go through this and waste all that time especially if it's the last season but right now it's like The Prince of Dopeland is soooo going down. He's finally going to realize what an **** he has been over all those years. We - sorry I know how pathetic and poor he was, is and ever will be and finally I got to see how he realizes it
Old 09-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

FYI sides

Thanks to Bootie, I'll update the page better latter but the link is there for the new sides.

Last edited by lancer1993; 09-20-2006 at 08:12 PM
Old 09-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Bootie, you have a PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
So you watched Studio 60 and were entertained?
I wasnt. Which is a shame, because I love Amanda Peet, and Matthew Perry. After 15 minutes, I turned it off, bored out of my mind.

Quote:
Interesting it's Sophies that are responding to caf's post about JJ's leaving. Could that be because.....the JJ's that left are no longer here to respond? Just a thought.
I find it more interesting that you comment on JJs leaving for some unknown reason, when there was a massive departure of Sophies after putting up with months, and months of harassment in here, and you said nothing. Just a thought.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Addicted Fan

sides
Old 09-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

It's plenty covered, but the side is also added to my post here with the rest from the episode. I'll add in the new info to the timeline in a little bit. Just got home from school.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We either have not side or too many LOL

Old 09-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie (View Post)
I actually get the impression Chris is trying far too hard to impress and make amends. As though he thinks making a big splash - the drive-in date, Paris, taking all Rory's YDN co-workers out to an expensive restaurant - will do it. Throw a ton of money out, and all will be fine. I don't think Rory and Lorelai will be impressed by it in the long run though, neither one of them is particularly materialistic, and no amount of money can make up for all the missed milestones in Rory's life. Guess he still has to learn that.
He maybe should have listened more to The Beatles than to The Offspring
Old 09-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
He maybe should have listened more to The Beatles than to The Offspring
Well he's off to rent a ski place so do we get more fake snow!

Great Luke makes a ice rink and now Chris will probably buy her a whole house in the snow!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread