Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Gilmore Girls Spoilers & Speculation #19

Hi everyone. I’d like to remind you all that this is the main Gilmore Girls spoiler thread, and as such, posters from various shipper groups are free to post here, so if you see someone saying something that you don’t like about “your” favorite character or couple, don’t start fighting with them on this thread, and don’t go into a Gilmore Girls shipper thread if you don’t like the couple that the shipper thread is for. People are free to criticize upcoming events on Gilmore Girls as they read the upcoming spoilers, but don’t use this thread as a free-for-all to bash any characters or couples that you don’t like, or their fans, or you’ll find that you’ll be deprived of the privilege of reading and speculating about Gilmore Girls spoilers again here. Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
Written by Jerry D, along w/ NikNak (Nikki) and Evil Poptart (Holly)

PREVIOUS THREAD

Reminder: Spoilers are not allowed on the tv show forums, only on the spoiler board. Please read the official FanForum rules on spoilers, as well as the Gilmore Girls board spoiler policy thread.

Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed. Newest spoilers are posted with a

Gilmore Girls Episode Spoilers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hiatus

Aug 22 - 8:00pm - Friday Night's Alright for Fighting
Aug 22 - 9:00pm - You've Been Gilmored

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 7.01 - The Long Morrow
Airdate: 26th September 2006

Writer: David S. Rosenthal
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

• From Bootie: Wardrobe requirements for some of 7.01 filming was late summer.
  • From Ausiello: There's a very silly subplot involving Michel, Sookie and arm wrestling. Lorelai and Luke have a scene together in the premiere and it is sad. Logan's romantic gesture involves a flying object
  • From McDreamy on TwoP: Confirms that Ausiello's clue is that Lorelai and Rory spend time in a racquetball court.

Episode 7.02 - That's What You Get, Folks, For Makin' Whoopi
Airdate:

Writer:
Director: Bethany Rooney

• From Jet: Wardrobe requirements for Extras for 7.02 summer in CT

Episode 7.03 - Lorelai's First Cotillion
Airdate:

Writer:
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

• From Jet: Casting Notices - Little Girl who looks like a young Lauren Graham

Episode 7.04
Airdate:

Writer:
Director: Victor Nelli
  • From Bootie: Casting Notices - Two Yale students who meet Rory at an art show, befriend her immediately and bring much some much needed fun into Rory's life. Filming 8/22 - 8/31

Gilmore Girls on The CW

General Spoilers/Articles

The Gilmore Girls Collected Wisdom From Fan Forum's Finest
  • Ausiello report: Matt Czuchry will cross over to Veronica Mars on Oct. 24 — playing Logan Echolls half-brother
  • Ellen Grey - Amanpour thinks it's 'wonderful' that Rory has long wanted to become the next Christiane Amanpour.
  • Charleston.net: "Fans reacted virulently when Lorelai, distraught over the seeming end of her engagement, retreated to the arms (and bed) of daughter Rory's father, who is married to someone else."
  • From GGMinn: Rory will have no new love interest. New friends, yes, but not love interest.
  • Watch with Kristin Blind Item, believed to be about L/L, says the couple "may not be making it down the aisle next year.”
  • Matt Czuchry interview: My hope is that the audience will get to see Logan take on his adult responsibilities and thrive in the business world ... A deeper friendship could develop [with] Rory ... that would survive even if the relationship becomes too difficult.
  • hellishrose describes private WB tour in April – guide said “Chris was brought back on to not only stir up drama but also so that LG would get to work with someone else besides SP”
  • TVaddict: Part One of "exclusive" interview with David Sutcliffe. "...his feelings about the show’s future might well echo the way fans feel about Lorelai’s love life: 'People are hopeful that it’s going to work out.'" Part 2 of the interview.
  • Ausiello interviews Lauren Graham: ..."I had a nice meeting with [David Rosenthal] ... I know that he'll talk to me about it because he's like that. So, I think I'll know more than I might normally have."...

Information from the TCA - July 2006
  • Pictures from the TCA
  • Gail Pennington's STL blog added an audio clip of LG’s “good drama” comments
  • InsideBayArea: LG says she has no power over storylines
  • Watch with Kristin:
    - video interview with MC - he’d like Rory to end the show single
    - DR says C and L “are eternally tied through Rory”
    - RM says “perhaps more than one baby for SH”
    - Kristin on babies
  • Beacon Journal: Kirk is at the center of an exciting disaster
  • Gimoregirls.org: Exclusive Video of LG
  • STLtoday: Lauren "can't believe people were upset" and mentions a fake ending.
  • KnoxNews: Matt takes a bet to climb up on the giant "CW" letters at party.
  • Buffalo News: "In the real world, those things happen for a reason and people rebound from them," said Patterson. "It is really a precarious position to be in. I think he'll have to do some soul searching to work his way out of this one. It is not checkmate, but it may be check."
  • FROM NJ.COM BLOG:INTERVIEW WITH DR
    - Lorelai "wasn't drunk, it wasn't this mad, crazy thing -- she made a decision about where she wanted her life to go, and we're going to explore that. Not to say that Luke isn't in her life and a part of her world."
    - "Lane and Zach got married, married life is going to bring a lot of challenges and surprises for them. Richard's going to get a job teaching at Yale, an opportunity to fill in kind of thing. Emily's going to do a little tutoring of young debutantes. Paris will spend the summer opening up her own version of the Princeton Review, tutoring students."
  • From the DR interview: LL won't be similar to Rory rift. "I’m not saying it’s always going to be pleasant or pretty, I mean, they’re two adults and they’re going to have to deal with what’s happening.” (Maureen Ryan, Chicago Tribune)
  • DR says "There will be a baby or babies." Note: could be Liz's. (Seattle Times)
  • LG says DR may bend ASP's exhausting "word-perfect" script rules (Canoe-Jam!) - and more
  • Ausiello's interview with DR:
    - Repercussions from the finale “affect not just Lorelai and Christopher and Luke, but Rory as well.”
    - R/L “are very much in love and will work hard to make [the long-distance relationship] work. ... There will be people in her life, male and female. Perhaps the return of characters from past seasons.”
    - L/L “have a very, very deep bond. ... But sometimes soul mates spend a lot of time not together. Just because someone's your soul mate and may be your ultimate destiny, does not mean that there's not a lot to go through before you reach that destiny.”
    - Luke "will have issues this year in terms of his deepening relationship with April and his relationship with Anna."
    - Christopher and Lorelai - "he's a major part of her life this year."
    - Finale - confirmed C&L did have sex.
  • From Ausiello's live blog of the TCA Gilmore Girls Panel (or here)
    - Logan will stay in London
    - A line about "new love interests for Rory" was later deleted by Ausiello without explanation.
    - Marty "will perhaps be back"
    - Christopher will be a bigger presence than ever before.
    - "It sounds like" LL will be broken up, at least during the first part of the season.
    - LG and KAB both "leave door open" to possible season 8.
  • LG and KAB "hedge on GG future", LG says "if everything had gone the way fans wanted" last year, "the show would have been over"
  • At TCA morning session - Ostroff says she "wasn't involved" in Team Palladino talks

From Ask Ausiello of tvguide.com

Archives

Episodes : Writers : Directors

Episode 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues - The 100th Episode - 8 Feb 2005

Episode 5.22 - A House Is Not A Home - The Season Finale - 17 May 2005

Episode 6.22 - Partings - Season 6 Finale - 9 May 2006

How to Start a Thread

Spoilers may change at any time without any notice. Spoilers are posted here as they are given, we will not alter, change or reword any of our spoiler sources. So, if there is a spelling error, so be it! Any 'spoiler' not verified by one of our sources will be considered a rumor until there is verification that it is true. Do not post whole or excerpts of scripts.. summarize them. Please do not ask where we get the spoilers or how our sources know these spoilers.
Credits: The posters of Fan Forum and TWOP, Fraz of Fanbolt, TVGuide.com, TheWB.com, Zap2it.com, Eonline.com, Showfax.com, Aint-it-cool-news.com, Spoilerfix.com, and Filmjerk.com.
Have a spoiler, rumor, questions or comments.. post it! Please tell us where the said spoiler/rumor has come from (e.t. from the WB tour, online, another board). If you wish to be named, or feel like you haven't been properly credited, PM the thread starter as soon as possible.

Last edited by -Genevieve-; 08-15-2006 at 09:13 PM
Old 08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Photos and Posters
(Click for Larger Images)

Note: Photos from the WB tour are private pictures, so they shouldn't be reproduced without permission from the people who took them.

Episode 7.01

Preparations for filming, the Diner post-crash
From fans on WB Studio tour - Courtesy of Bootie

Episode 7.02

Repair of Luke's Diner
From fans on WB Studio tour - Courtesy of coobeastie and wheredidtheanvilsgo

Episode 7.03

Luke's repairs complete, Lorelai's yard
From fans on WB Studio tour - Courtesy of Copperboom and Genevieve

Luke's ready for the Grand re-opening!
From fans on WB Studio tour - Courtesy of Copperboom and Bootie

Promos
Gilmore Girls promo - Courtesy of Alexis-Online.net
Screencaps by Canopus
CW Image Campaign Videos - Courtesy of Canopus

CW promo - Courtesy of Canopus

Prior Episode Video Clips

Please do not ask about or post extra links to the clips on the thread.

6.22 - Partings - Courtesy of Tazzded
part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6

Season 6 Episode Clips

Extras
CW GG montage - mac help - Courtesy of Canopus

Season 6 DVDs come out Sept 19

Speculation Poll: Will Lorelai Tell Luke and When?

Old 08-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Gen for the new thread

Do we need this poll anymore?

From Bootie: WB Tour report - Luke whacks Christopher in the teaser and tells Lorelai about it. So it looks like Luke must know something happened from Lorelai (or someone) telling him in the first episode.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Will Lorelai tell Luke and When?

And the winners are…

* Lorelai telling Luke
(lancer1993, lollysamantha, Katiegg108, LorIsShort4Lorelai, xmonalpx, pimbolina, blaab, ele309, potostfbeyeluvr, little_earthquake, GGFAN6)
* Looking at Lorelai, he will know
(newspaperwoman)
* Lorelai does not tell Luke
(lemon tart)
* Lorelai tells him she stayed with Chris, no sex - out
(Lolabelle26)

Runners ups
7.01-7.03 - Luke will find out
(GEORGEIII, tazzded, Bella21, wej5541, stephrox)

7.01-7.06 - For the DRAMA!
(secret life)

Lossers - LOL
7.06 - Luke will find out
(victorialeigh)

* Luke finds out from Chris
(FuzzyCerts)
* Lorelai tells Luke
(BigB)

7.12 - Luke finds out
(genki, Saranoh)

It's all a dream - out
(withbatedbreath, Bootie, Freshgirlly908 7.02)

Working Girl scenario - out
(blaab 7.02, TheJSW, Evan Rocks)

She didn't do it - out
(Fojbe)

Last edited by lancer1993; 08-16-2006 at 01:19 AM
Old 08-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread Gen!
Old 08-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks, Gen.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 08-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Banned

Thanx for the thread Gen. Here's an idea that I wanted to share. I will even bother Nikki with it. If people like it.

Since we are about to thread #20. How about all the Multiple of 10 THREADS, be given ROMAN NUMERALS? It would be like something special everytime we reach a multiple of 10. A suggestion that I wanted to put out there now. In case the thread gets all sorts of fast and XX gets here sooner.

That aside; George, good point. Genki, you never go against the CODE. Finally, for the love of Athena, apparently, it's Zack and Zach! I might as well call him Zachary! Damn the torpedoes! I actually knew Zack! Sure. I called him SPARKY, but that's besides the point!
Old 08-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Banned

Thanks for the new thread and all the new info.

I'm a bit confused how all Bootie's new spoiler could be about 7.02 when we got spoilers about 7.03 and 7.04. Are they stil filming 7.02? Are they filming the episodes out of order?

I don't think SC will appear as #3 and DS as #13 in the credits is a correct spoiler. I think you meant the call sheets number.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Loyal Fan

So Luke pummels Chris? What does that prove other than he has a short fuse and teeny tiny brain? He uses his fist instead of his head to figure out why Lorelai would dump him and sleep with Chris.

His anger is misplaced and he will end up realizing it. He should have had it out with Lorelai first and demanded answers. He has no way of knowing what Lorelai did or didn't tell Chris--and I think Chris would be too much of a gentleman to discuss anything Lorelai told him in confidence.

What does he end up proving really? "Lorelai, you is my woman now!" as he beats his chest--oh puhleeze! He only ends up proving that he doesn't get why she was so miserable in the relationship and turned to Chris--and once again, Lorelai doesn't bother filling in the blanks until Chris gets whacked.

That proves to me that she really doesn't have a handle on Luke either because she didn't see it coming or didn't care.

And why would Rory be thrilled with Luke's behaviour--her mother put Chris in that awkward position and for all she knows Chris was helping her through a tough time. Why would she be all "Go Luke! Kick his ass!" It's going to prove to Rory too that Luke just doesn't get any of it.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by June_10001
I'm a bit confused how all Bootie's new spoiler could be about 7.02 when we got spoilers about 7.03 and 7.04. Are they stil filming 7.02? Are they filming the episodes out of order?
They are filming 7.03 this week. And obviously I'm not Bootie, but some of the spoilers are about 7.02, which finished filming last week - doesn't mean people aren't still talking about it.

We've had no word about filming out of order.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Genevieve for the new thread!
So Long, Farewell, The Sound Of Music
Old 08-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertwinkee
So Luke pummels Chris? What does that prove other than he has a short fuse and teeny tiny brain? He uses his fist instead of his head to figure out why Lorelai would dump him and sleep with Chris.

His anger is misplaced and he will end up realizing it. He should have had it out with Lorelai first and demanded answers. He has no way of knowing what Lorelai did or didn't tell Chris--and I think Chris would be too much of a gentleman to discuss anything Lorelai told him in confidence.

What does he end up proving really? "Lorelai, you is my woman now!" as he beats his chest--oh puhleeze! He only ends up proving that he doesn't get why she was so miserable in the relationship and turned to Chris--and once again, Lorelai doesn't bother filling in the blanks until Chris gets whacked.

That proves to me that she really doesn't have a handle on Luke either because she didn't see it coming or didn't care.

And why would Rory be thrilled with Luke's behaviour--her mother put Chris in that awkward position and for all she knows Chris was helping her through a tough time. Why would she be all "Go Luke! Kick his ass!" It's going to prove to Rory too that Luke just doesn't get any of it.
Okay, short fuse I get, but teeny tiny brain? What? I've known many a smart person who has a short fuse. I don't think that makes them any less smart, they just have a bad temper. While I don't condone violence, I totally get why Luke would do this. He's huring more deeply than we have ever seen him hurting. The love of his life just kicked him in the figurative junk. That hurts.

ETA: Where are my manners? Thanks for the thread, Gen!
Old 08-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

We don't know what Lorelai told Luke in 7.01. For all we know, she may have told him that she went to Christopher cos she was upset and needed a friend. THAT would be enough for Luke to take a swing at Chris, IMO. Since he would probably and rightfully think Christopher took advantage of a "friend" when she was down.

And we also don't know that how much Luke understands about the BreakUp That Wasn't A BreakUP Except In Lorelai's Head. His part in the collapse of the relationship is a separate issue from Lorelai going to Christopher and sleeping with him. I"m sure he'll deal with the former after he gets his anger out about the latter.

avi by go clo
Old 08-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Gen and I like that idea Jason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Since MATT currently has LOGAN hair. There's not much you can do with LOGAN hair to make it DIFFERENT. This is why I suspect...Charlie Stone might wear glasses. Glasses are cheaper than a wig.
True and I think that Matt whould look very cute with a pair of glasses.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xologanandacexo
Thanks Gen and I like that idea Jason.

True and I think that Matt whould look very cute with a pair of glasses.
that's so true.. a hot man with glasses like Lauren's avi or he could be a sweet and cute man like Scottie
So Long, Farewell, The Sound Of Music
Old 08-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Let me get this right. Every woman in here had a GREAT FIRST TIME? The FIRST TIME sucks. That's why waiting makes very little sense to me because out of the gate it sucks. Especially with an inexperienced partner that has been building up what SEX would be like for 21 years. Zack did what he had to do. Lane either did not relax or it simply was the FIRST TIME. If y'all want to ignore how this works for your little cattiness session then go right ahead. However, it always sucks the first time. That's why the SECOND time is always better! HIGH!
You're saying that on their entire honeymoon plus whatever time they've been back in SH, they've only had sex once? You're kidding right?

As for Luke hitting Chris - with his violence, if I were Lorelai, I'd be weary of the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy
Hopefully not when GG's there.
Wouldn't that be classic? GG witnessing her step-sister's mother's ex-fiance being violent towards her father. And, here people were concerned with her seeing Lorelai naked in her dad's bed. HA! At 2yrs, kids don't know what sex is, but they sure as hell know what violence is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hawkeye
But, morally? Even less right. What did Chris do to Luke? LORELAI CAME TO CHRIS--he didn't make a move on Lorelai.

And after Logan, Rory did not punch out the bridesmaids, nor would she want Logan punching Doyle or Jess. And she wouldn't want Paris punching her for the incident with Doyle. Her perspective will be that Luke went beserk and hit her father--and maybe wonder when Luke will hit Logan!
Considering his track record from Pippi with Dean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marykateo
but rory didnt do anything bad to logan..lorelai DID do something bad to luke
Exactly... LORELAI did something bad. I don't see how Chris is the one to be hit. Just because it says that a guy can't hit a woman doesn't mean that Luke needs to be barbaric against Chris. Chris never invited Lorelai to his bed. Lorelai went to his bed all on her lonesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots
The guy obviously loses his temper. This isn't something new. He's also thrown people out of the diner. He probably goes to see Christopher and when he sees him he just can't control what he is feeling.

It's been known to happen.
Again - Lorelai should be concerned over his uncontrollable behaviour

Quote:
Does this mean that Digger had the right to hit Luke for kissing Lorelai just after their final break-up in 4.22?

And at what point did Max's right to hit anyone who was with Lorelai after their break-up expire?

LORELAI DUMPED LUKE. PERIOD. (She had been avoiding him for a couple of days so this was not a spur of the moment dumping.) Then, and only then did she seek out Chris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts
Luke should have hit C in WBB. So, it was long overdue....
And, that would have just proved how he doesn't have the ability to control his temper and violence at events (or in general). Not to mention, that yet again, his anger was misdirected. He was pissed at Lorelai for keeping the Tequila night from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marykateo
luke is angry..he lost lorelai and chris is "part" of the reason....its only natural for him to take his anger out on someone, and although lorelai is the one who most deserves it, he cant hit herr so why not hit they guy who broke their painting date in season one, broke them up in season 5, and slept with his fiance??
The only person who broke the date, broke LL up in S5 and then broke up with the fiance, was Lorelai. You can't blame someone (Chris) for something that he had no control over. It was all Lorelai.

Quote:
Does this mean that Digger had the right to hit Luke for kissing Lorelai just after their final break-up in 4.22?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts
We´re they engaged ?? Dated for 2 years ??
There is no "minimum"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzed
It's never right to use violence. I don't want to see this happen, but it's happening. Chris doesn't deserve physical abuse from Luke. From what I can remember of Season 6 (I still haven't rewatched the whole season), the only "terrible" thing Chris did to Lorelai was being there for her.

Quote:

Quote:

For Matt with glasses Lauren need to post so we can all see her avi.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread