View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 11:50 AM
-Genevieve-
Master Fan

Cute title!

ABitStormy and I went on a tour yesterday morning (before heading to the Save Everwood event if anyone is interested in that too).

They were filming in Luke's, but not any crash scenes or anything. We couldn't take any pics in Stars Hollow since they were filming there. We could see movement inside the diner and Christina swears she saw Asian Ceasar through the windows. We figure Scott was in there so lets pretend he was someone moving in there that we saw. Heh. They were going to be filming in one of the soundstages in the afternoon. They were still building something in that corner house across from Sookie's but I couldn't tell what it was or see any plans laying around.

There were some new orange tape marks on the floor of the Dragonfly library and the guide said they'd been filming in there the day before. We walked around the outside of Lorelai's house set and saw in through the windows. Her living room was re-arranged. The couch was on the side of the room instead of facing towards the back wall like it usually is. It looked like things were set up that way, not just pushed aside or anything, but who knows. The kitchen and Rory's room looked pretty normal.

As we were walking down the alley between two of the stages we saw the little trailers there that are always being used for different side characters. Yesterday they were marked for "Kaitlyn", "Marilyn", "Customer 1", "Customer 2" and "Ceasar" (the regular one )

And when we passed by the door of stage 14 (Yale and Logan's apartment) I saw a little room set that looked like an office right there. Don't know what it's for.

The rest of my post is here. Tour pics and Everwood stuff.

ETA: Oh yeah. We met Ausiello at the Everwood thing and saw Kristin from Eonline and Rina Mimoun, too.