Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchpotatoGG
Sides, LG on Ellen, and the Premiere all in the same day?! Wow. Lucky #13.
...and hopefully a new promo.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Linn
...and hopefully a new promo.
Well we will inevitably have one for 6.02 so

ETA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_wildchild
does anyone know when we'll know what the title for 6.05 is, or is it already out and i haven't seen it?
No we don't know the title for 605, as for when we'll find out....beats me!
Maybe somebody else out there (and by that I mean here) can help with that one
Old 09-02-2005, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Everytime we don't get a title with the sides I always think that they are trying to hide something big from us. I remember there were a few last year that seemed critical. I think So..Good Talk was one of the ones we didn't get right away (I could be wrong with that though). I don't suspect we'd get the title for 6.05 until we get the episode description though. But..could be wrong on that too.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jania
hey everyone i am ok. i went to memphis but had no internet so now i at my aunts house in atlanta. i watch my city, new orleans, underwater and i am shock. all the places they show i was just there last friday. i think my home is gone and my college is gone. three of my friends i cant contact. so i'm here letting u know i'm fine if u were worried.
Jania, There are alot of us heading your way to help, including myself. Just hold tight and I pray all of your friends are well.
I just hope someone will have clips of the season opener....I think I'm gonna miss it.

ETA: Sorry, didn't mean to kill the thread. Maybe I should change my name.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

gen- I don't think you would get in trouble at all for doing it. I mean people make music video's witht he clips and stuff and there is nothign wrong with that. Just my humble opinion.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First I hope things get better in New Orleans and the rest of the area affected by the hurricane. From Australia it’s unbelievable what has happened and does remind me of the tsunami last year. It’s going to take years to get back to any normality in the area.

Can’t wait to see what LG has to say on Ellen, with Ellen’s ties to the affected region we might here something about that but I hope LG talks about the show, any movie she worked on over the break and holidays she went on. Maybe they need a show just for Lauren, no other guests.

I don’t think L&L will have any big break-ups before (or after) the wedding, been done, “move on dot org”. They will have some small fights, which is good because then they have make-up sex!

Having the next sides come out just before the season starts make it seem even closer, we’ve almost made it.

OT I should have a faster internet before the season starts, ISDN. It’s not as fast as DSL (which I can’t get here) but is better than the dialup, which I have now. About 3 times faster should help with *cough* episodes downloads *cough*.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks everyone for your prayers. right now i have to find a college here in ATl to go to or go in the spring. anyway i now have to buy the season five DVD cause all the tapes i had of season five is underwater and my computer with all the desktops of GG are gone.

i cant wait for GG premiere. GG makes me forget about my situation.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know if this news will really mean that much to you New Orleans people, but since we are talking about it, I am hosting a GG event in 2006 and I've been recieving donations for the event that have basicly been siting in the bank collecting dust. After I heard what happened being a southerner myself (Native Texan) I felt compelled to do something. I rounded up everyone who donated to the event and asked their permission to use the donations they sent to me, to help the red cross and other hurricane causes etc. Long story short I am happy to say they all said yes, and even one woman sent me another donation so I would have even more to give (even though she had already donated to both the event and the hurricane herself) anyway long story short I just sent a donation of $546.92 tot he hurricane relief fund and I am going to have a special page built on the event site about hurricane info and how you can help. anyway just wanted to share.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Addicted Fan

WOW! Gen, thanks for the new thread and NEW title (that I kinda think I had somethin' to do with lol?). I must have misunderstood and thought you already had the screener in your little hands, so my mistake. No rush. And now that Laura confirmed my main concerns (Luke in all his barechested glory) I'll just wait patiently for your review.

My thoughts are with you Jania. My heart is sick, for so many reasons, when I see the news about New Orleans. We can't control mother nature, but I thought human nature was not so harsh.

Topic: the Cake? I'm hoping that Ausiello and ASP/DP are playing with us and the cake is nothing to do with Kirk/Lulu or anyone else's wedding. And that 608 is the special day.

avi by go clo
Old 09-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Passionate Fan

jania, it's great to know you're okay. This whole situation has had such a great effect on me, and I don't even live in N.O. I can only imagine how you're feeling right now. Just remember that people all across the world are praying for you and doing all they can.

So promo pics...can't wait for those. Think we'll ever get them? *haha*
Old 09-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

i bet the promo pics are coming soon.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaobella

My thoughts are with you Jania. My heart is sick, for so many reasons, when I see the news about New Orleans. We can't control mother nature, but I thought human nature was not so harsh.
Well, I'm not sure about you human nature comment, but my co-workers and I are volunteers for search and recovery and whatever else is needed. Some are already there and the rest of us will be on the way. Because of the state where we live the logistics is an issue....but we are at least there.

I am also from the south and my family is still there.....I know some of the fears as well. I just felt a sense of pain for Jania wanted to share.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

ok thanks again but i want to come and talk about GG to get away from my situation. please lets discuss about GG.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Perfect cake for Luke and Lorelai, half coffee and half carrot, maybe different tiers in different flavours?

IMO if there is a wedding in ep 4 or 5 for Kirk and Lulu we are unlikely to see Luke and Lorelai get married before the winter break. Hate to admit it we may have to wait until May for the wedding, unless they elope.

Jess coming back for Luke’s birthday in ep 8 is also less likely if Rory is having her birthday in ep 7, he might be back to help Rory but I can’t see how.

One of my hopes for this season is that we see Luke’s 40th birthday. A big party that Luke will say he hates but secretly loves, followed by a intermit dinner with just Luke and Lorelai. OMG Lorelai could tell him she is pregnant, wouldn’t that be the best birthday gift ever!
Old 09-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

that would be a great gift but how do we know that luke is making forty.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread