Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jania
hey everyone i am ok. i went to memphis but had no internet so now i at my aunts house in atlanta. i watch my city, new orleans, underwater and i am shock. all the places they show i was just there last friday. i think my home is gone and my college is gone. three of my friends i cant contact. so i'm here letting u know i'm fine if u were worried.
Glad to hear from you - I did think of you. I hope you're friends are fine, too.

The pictures I'm seeing of New Orleans and that area are terrible.

Thanks for the new thread.

Avi by Valerie
Old 09-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the thread Gen. I'm excited for the scan you said your gonna make. The other one was at a weird angle and didn't really show the picture well.

ETA: jania, my prayers are with you and your friends. I can't even imagine what all of that must be like. Glad to hear from you though.
Sara Bareilles(talking about grammys) - I maintain my story that Bono tried to throw his sunglasses to me because I was the only one effing standing up watching U2! But he's not a very good shot because he went right over my head to the two bitches behind me, but oh well.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
hey everyone i am ok. i went to memphis but had no internet so now i at my aunts house in atlanta. i watch my city, new orleans, underwater and i am shock. all the places they show i was just there last friday. i think my home is gone and my college is gone. three of my friends i cant contact. so i'm here letting u know i'm fine if u were worried.
jania, I am so glad you left this message. I've been thinking about you all week and hoped and prayed that you were okay. I'm sure your friends are fine.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

glad you're fine jania, sorry you have to go through this...

also like the current sides about ep 6.05, very interesting...

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 09-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

I don't think that LL will breakup this year - or again. That storyline has been written. With the show's end in sight, I think they're going to keep showing LL working through their issues/problems. Sure, they'll have the odd argument, but not a breakup.

For RL, well, it's inevitable. We'll see a breakup at some point this season.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Great title!
thanks for the new thread Gen and Jim thanks for typeing the sides.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsher
I don't think that LL will breakup this year - or again. That storyline has been written. With the show's end in sight, I think they're going to keep showing LL working through their issues/problems. Sure, they'll have the odd argument, but not a breakup.

True..True....

Quote:
It's really good to hear from you!
Glad you're OK.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread Gen!
Jania, glad to hear you are fine. My thought and prayers are with you and your family.

I agree that a R/L break up is inevitable, but like L/Ls I don't think it will last long. I think with Rory already lost at the moment it will make her more doubtful in her latest decisions. I think Logan is what is keeping her sane right now and without him she may feel like her life is falling more apart. During this apart time with Logan I think Rory may go to Lorelai to reconcille so she has someone she can lean on and trust. Lorelai may see that Logan wanted the same things for Rory as she did, thus giving Lorelai a new picture of Logan. I have no clue in what will bring Rory and Logan back together except to say that they too will reconcille. I think Rory needs to be pushed to the very ends of her limits in order to get back on track. At least that is the path I see ASP going with Rory right now.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

To the student now in Memphis...

Are you aware that colleges all over the US are accepting students like you? I'm in Arizona, for example. I know that the Univ of Wash and the Illinois state system are doing the same, as is Delaware.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:51 AM
LLB
Passionate Fan

Quote:

My thoughts exactly. Hehe.
Does Shira remind anyone else of Kathy Hilton? Nobody should want to be a f'ing Hilton.
"When it comes to relationships, maybe we're all in glass houses and shouldn't throw stones. Because you can never really know. Some people are settling down, some people are settling... and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."
<- avi courtesy of Cress
.Léa.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLB
Does Shira remind anyone else of Kathy Hilton? Nobody should want to be a f'ing Hilton.
Yes, she does! I swear, when I saw that comment in the article yesterday and then heard about Shira in episode 5, I immediately thought about the resemblance.

jania, I'm glad to hear that you are safe. I hope that you hear from your friends soon as well. In the mean time, you and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Gen, thanks for the new thread. Love the title, too.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Hey guess what?

The next sides are set to be released the morning of the premiere.

Just some useless info to help the tread move along
Old 09-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

When are we expecting the official description for 6.03 ?
Old 09-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hey guess what?

The next sides are set to be released the morning of the premiere.

Just some useless info to help the tread move along
Sides, LG on Ellen, and the Premiere all in the same day?! Wow. Lucky #13.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Absolute Fan

does anyone know when we'll know what the title for 6.05 is, or is it already out and i haven't seen it?

i also think there will be no L/L breakup this season, this season i believe its all about communication and merging both their lives together. they know its more painful for them to be apart plus with the show lasting either 1 or 2 more seasons they seem to be pulling everything together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread