Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Gilmore Girls Spoilers - Shirtless!Luke & Shirtless!Logan. Bring on Season 6!

Previous Thread

Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed. Newest spoilers are posted with a

Gilmore Girls Episode Spoilers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 6.01 - New and Improved Lorelai Gilmore
Air Date: 13 Sept 2005

Writer: Amy Sherman-Palladino
Director: Amy Sherman-Palladino

"The New and Improved Lorelai Gilmore" - (TBA)
Tuesday , September 13 2005 Season Premiere
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

THE ANSWER TO LORELAI'S DREAMS - Picking up on the same night as last season's finale, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Luke (Scott Patterson) begin making plans for their future, but Luke (Scott Patterson) is embarrassed when word spreads that Lorelai was the one who proposed. Still hurt over Rory's (Alexis Bledel) decision to drop out of Yale and move in with Emily (Kelly Bishop) and Richard (Edward Herrmann), Lorelai tells her parents that they can take care of Rory from now on. Richard hires an old friend and respected attorney (guest star Robert Foxworth, "Falcon Crest") to help Rory get an easy sentence for stealing the yacht, but the judge gives Rory 300 hours of community service. Logan (Matt Czuchry) throws Rory a "felon" party. Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. Amy Sherman-Palladino wrote and directed the episode.

TVguide - Luke (Scott Patterson) and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) fans can breathe a sigh of relief after the first episode of the new season, when we'll learn what Luke has to say to Lorelai's proposal. But that could cause chaos for the whole rest of the year. And speaking of chaotic, the rift between Lorelai and Rory (Alexis Bledel) is only going to get bigger as the teenager continues to stay with her grandparents and adjusts to her freedom from college.
  • From GGL&L77 - Paris will be in the premiere

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 6.02 - Fight Face
Air Date: 20 Sept 2005

Writer: Daniel Palladino
Director: Daniel Palladino

"Fight Face" - (TBA)
Tuesday , September 20 2005 Original
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

RORY PAYS HER DEBT TO SOCIETY/LORELAI ADOPTS A DOG - Rory (Alexis Bledel) begins serving her 300 hours of community service and finds that life on a road crew is not pretty. Lorelai and Luke try to decide whether they will fix up Lorelai's house or buy the Twickham house. Luke's sister Liz (guest star Kathleen Wilhoite) begs him to hire her husband T.J. (guest star Michael DeLuise) as a contractor. When Rory pays Luke a surprise visit at the diner to find out how Lorelai is, he feels obligated to tell her that he and Lorelai are engaged. Afterwards, Luke confronts Lorelai about her estrangement from Rory. Feeling lonely, Lorelai adopts a dog at the Stars Hollow pet fair. Finally, during a chance meeting, Lorelai and Rory have an angry confrontation about their mutual hurt feelings. Kelly Bishop and Edward Herrmann also star. Daniel Palladino wrote and directed the episode.

• From GGL&L77 - There will be a time skip in episode 2

Episode 6.03 - The UnGraduate
Air Date: 27 Sept 2005

Writer: David Rosenthal
Director: Michael Zinberg

Episode 6.04 - Always A Godmother, Never A God
Air Date: 4 Oct 2005

Writer:
Director:

Episode 6.05 - Untitled
Air Date: 11 Oct 2005

Writer: Daniel Palladino
Director:

Season 6

In its 5th season, Gilmore Girls blossomed into The WB's second most watched primetime show. With their trademark wit and wits, the ladies from Star's Hollow saw their fan base grow (by double digits!) in all major demos.

Lorelai (Lauren Graham) finally fulfilled her dream of opening the Dragonfly Inn and, to the delight of women everywhere, got serious with longtime friend, Luke. Rory (Alexis Bledel) furthered her journalism career at Yale and got an internship at the paper owned by Logan's dad. Yes, that Logan (formerly Mr. Non-committal), now her full-fledged billionaire boyfriend. So what bigger news could be brought about by season 6? Well, both of the Gilmore ladies will have their worlds shaken and stirred, bonding mother and daughter closer than ever. Bring plenty of tissues and cappuccino mix because the 6th season will plop major life decisions onto their collective laps.

From Dorothy Parker Drank Here Productions and Hofflund/Polone in association with Warner Bros. Television Production Inc. with executive producers Amy Sherman-Palladino, Daniel Palladino and Gavin Polone.

General Spoilers/Articles

The Gilmore Girls Collected Wisdom From Fan Forum's Finest

Information from the TCA - July 2005
From Ask Ausiello of tvguide.com

Character Spoilers
  • Christopher will be returning in Season 6 according to Amy.
  • Dean is done.
  • Jess will be back for episode 6.08

Archives

Spoiler Threads Archive

Episode 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues - The 100th Episode - 8 Feb 2005

Episode 5.22 - A House Is Not A Home - The Season Finale - 17 May 2005

Spoilers may change at any time without any notice. Spoilers are posted here as they are given, we will not alter, change or reword any of our spoiler sources. So, if there is a spelling error, so be it! Any 'spoiler' not verified by one of our sources will be considered a rumor until there is verification that it is true. Do not post whole or excerpts of scripts.. summarize them. Please do not ask where we get the spoilers or how our sources know these spoilers.
Credits: Jet, Genevieve and the posters of Fan Forum and TWOP, Fraz of Fanbolt, TVGuide.com, TheWB.com, Zap2it.com, Eonline.com, Showfax.com, Aint-it-cool-news.com, Spoilerfix.com, and Filmjerk.com.
Have a spoiler, rumor, questions or comments.. post it! Please tell us where the said spoiler/rumor has come from (e.t. from the WB tour, online, another board). If you wish to be named, or feel like you haven't been properly credited, PM the thread starter as soon as possible.
Master Fan

Season 6 Promotional Posters

Courtesy of Fraz and The WB

Episode 6.01 - New and Improved Lorelai Gilmore

Courtesy of Fraz and the WB

- Photos courtesy of Zem and rach8347, from the WB tour.

Episode 6.02 - Fight Face

Courtesy Fraz and The WB

- Photos of 'the hole' courtesy of jpatel2001, from the WB tour.

2005 Image Campaign - The WB

Courtesy: Fraz and The WB
(click for larger image)

Promos

Two Weeks Promo - Courtesy of Jim

Full Promo aired Aug 28 - Clip by Jo

Caps of Full Promo - Courtesy of Canopus

Season 6 Promo - Courtesy of Jo

Question/Answer Promo - Courtesy of Jim

Gilmore Girls Montage - Courtesy of Gen and Nadine

Mac Playable Version - Mac - GG Montage

The Complete WB Campaign Video Clip featuring clips from new and returning WB shows.

Caps of the video by tyzac are here.

Gilmore Girls - Season 6 Up Front Video Clip

The clip below was found on the spanish WB site - Cantabria by Hamlet of Fanbolt.

It is in Real player format. It is 32 seconds long

Courtesy: WB - Cantabria and Hamlet

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Gilmore Girls Season 6 Up Front - 1.1mB - ram Format

Audio Promos

Episode Clips

Prior Episode Video Clips

Jet's Episode Clips [5.01-5.17 and 5.22]

Extras

The WB Inside & Out - Videos from Jo, and one from Couch

Preview: Link

clip 1 (Lauren snippet): Link

Clip 2 (Lauren interview): Link

Clip 3 (Get to know LG): Link

Clip 4 (Lauren talks about dogs): Link

Clip 5 (Credits): Link
Master Fan

Thanks Gen

I'm going to have to seriously restrain myself from not watching the clips...
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the thread, Gen.

I can't wait for season 6!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 09:58 AM
LLB
Passionate Fan

Hee. Thanks for the new thread Gen. My first title! Although all credit goes to the goodness that is dirtyness.
"When it comes to relationships, maybe we're all in glass houses and shouldn't throw stones. Because you can never really know. Some people are settling down, some people are settling... and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."
<- avi courtesy of Cress
.Léa.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Gen!
Good one Lea!
Old 09-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Genevieve-
None of the copies I have are really different than the aired ep. WBB was just quiet, they added the background noises and music before it aired on tv.

Thanks and for the thread too.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

hey everyone i am ok. i went to memphis but had no internet so now i at my aunts house in atlanta. i watch my city, new orleans, underwater and i am shock. all the places they show i was just there last friday. i think my home is gone and my college is gone. three of my friends i cant contact. so i'm here letting u know i'm fine if u were worried.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Supreme Fan

It's funny because I see this thread title, and automatically think it's the R/L thread
Old 09-02-2005, 10:03 AM
LLB
Passionate Fan

Do you guys think that we'll get a big breakup between L&L this season like the fiddler who got away one? Like because of the stress due to the rift between L&R and the still present lack of communication (it's gotten better, but is still there...), Lorelai pulls away because it's too much to deal with?
I do think that Logan & Rory will have a big breakup this year, just because usually that's the way it goes on tv.
"When it comes to relationships, maybe we're all in glass houses and shouldn't throw stones. Because you can never really know. Some people are settling down, some people are settling... and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."
<- avi courtesy of Cress
.Léa.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:06 AM
LLB
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jania
hey everyone i am ok. i went to memphis but had no internet so now i at my aunts house in atlanta. i watch my city, new orleans, underwater and i am shock. all the places they show i was just there last friday. i think my home is gone and my college is gone. three of my friends i cant contact. so i'm here letting u know i'm fine if u were worried.
Wow, my prayers go out to you and your family and loved ones. It's crazy scary just thinking about it. Good to know you're safe.

ETA: Oops, sorry for the double post. Haven't done that in a while.
<- avi courtesy of Cress
.Léa.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Total Fan

jania ~~ Thanks for checking in. I have been thinking of you a lot. So glad that you are okay physically but you must be so upset emotionally. Hang in there girl. Life will get better. Hope all of your friends and relatives are good too. Its heartbreaking to lose things but people are more important.

Meanwhile visit here to take your mind off of things. We will try to keep your spirits up!!

I think Luke and Lorelai are solid now. Sure they will fight and bicker but that's just who they are. No breakups this season. They found out last season how much they need to be together and work things out. This season they will become even closer and learn to work as a unit. They have each been on their own for a long time. But they will learn the great joy of being a united couple and building a new life together.

I think the little bed scene is the beginning of that and we will see more as the season progresses.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah the title is great
Old 09-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

love the new title!!! thanks for the new thread.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got the impression from the sides (from 6.02?) that what Sookie was showing Lorelai was a cake. Maybe they have an engagement party (Lorelai and Max had one, so why shouldn't Lorelai and Luke have one). Then again, it could be a baptism cake.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread