Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Vicky I have every episode so just PM me all the clips you want and I'll make them for you as soon as I have time.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 09-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks. That will be great.

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 09-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know what you mean, it something so sencire and it is totally different from Raincoats or the Dance one, she was kinda goofy (what a stupid word) and not so serious, I love it though, oh and I don't know if you already know but this site has so many inteviews you'll be hooked forever
Old 09-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Guys, could you please have these convos about downloading eps through PMs? It's kind of annoying to read through all of that, plus, I don't even think it's allowed to be discussed on the boards. Thanks.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 09-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Absolute Fan

That's why I told her to PM me

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Old 09-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think she's touching her ear to get the hair out of her face. Windy.
Old 09-15-2004, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

They do kind of look like the necklace though, although I'm not sure I've made them look like them. You know like if you stare at something long enough you make it into what you want it to be lol.

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 09-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

I just read the sides for episode 6 also, and as reported before, there is nothing too exciting. But I did notice a lot of lines blackened out in the Dragonfly scene. Could this possibly be dialogue between Lorelai/Sookie regarding Chris? Just a thought.

By the way, I can't believe that the inn serves lunch too. I agree with the accountant that that is a good way to save money. Also, just a quick note about Ann, the accountant: She is not quirky at all. She is perfectly normal.
Old 09-15-2004, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Wow! Loving those pics of "the kiss". I can't wait! 6 days....thank god! lol Watched the season finale again last night. Seems 2 get better every time.

- Lib

P.S. Still no promo pics...?
Old 09-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

In the scene at the Gilmores, there is also a lot of dialogue blacked out, but I can definitely see the name "Sherry" in one of Lorelai's lines.

Kitty or Jim , it's right when Lorelai kicks off her shoes and puts her feet up. Did you see it?
Old 09-15-2004, 10:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Soiler Sides for Episode 5.06

Episode 5.06 - Untitled

Info taken from Sides in the Pre-shooting Script 9/14/04

The information summarized below is taken from the 4 Sides published on 9/14/04 for Ann, Len, "Girl" and Maid. I will include context and stage descriptions where appropriate.
  • Characters:
    Ann - Accountant for Lorelai and Sookie for the Dragonfly
    Len - Guy - #1 Music Downloading geek at Yale
    "Girl" - Unnamed female character
    Maid - Yet another new Maid at the Gilmore Mansion

Dragonfly Inn/Dining Room - Day (Day 4) - Scene 12 -
Stage Direction - It's after breakfast and the dining room is empty of customers. A waiter is finishing clearing the remnants from breakfast. Lorelai, Sookie, Michel, and ANN, their accountant, are sitting around a table. Lorelai is drinking coffee and Ann is going over the books.

After reviewing the books, Ann says let's talk. And remarks to Lorelai and everyone that she sees a lot of growth this month. That after the initial drop off which they all expected after the Opening, everything has settled and that they are doing a 70-75% occupancy which is pretty good.

Lorelai remarks that Leafing season is coming up and that they are booked solid for the last three weeks in October.

Ed. Note: This fixes the timeframe as the episode occurring in mid to late September.

Ann remarks that that is good positive news but there are a couple of things that can help. Lorelai has a witty comeback that "So, we need help?"

Ann trying to remain somewhat serious mentioned that during the first year of building a business there is not a lot of profit at the moment and there are some things to lighten the financial load. Lorelai says "That sound bad." Ann continues with look, you need to get some of these burdens off of you. For example, lunch.

Ana and Sookie have a give take exchange about why Lunch needs to be dropped. The primary reason is that they have a full staff and virtually no customers for lunch. The decision is made to drop lunch until the occupancy rate at the Inn is a little higher

Sookie believes that Ann hates her and the is a bit of banter back an forth.

Michel goes into one of his monologues about how he is the first one the customers see. How he represents the face of the Inn.

Ann Tell him that his suits are not deductible.

Stage Direction They exit into the kitchen. Lorelai turns to Sookie.

There is a brief dialog between Lorelai and Sookie that is blacked out and the Side and scene ends.

Yale Dorm/Music Geek's Dorm Room - Night (Night 4) - Scene 13 -
Stage Direction - Rory is taking notes as she interviews the #1 music downloading geek at Yale, Len. He's at his computer, showing Rory how easy it is to download. His walls are covered with music posters, old album covers, concert ticket stubs, etc. Rory looks a little bored.

Len is in the process of explaining to Rory that they are booted up and searching the network for other clients. Len picked as an example album to search for - the new Interpol. Len asks Rory if she has heard it and Rory says she thinks so.

Len explains the files and bit rates and size of files and quality.

Rory zones out not understanding it at all.

Len then get all excited about seeing that the entire catalogue for Chicago, all 22 albums is available for download.

Rory asks Len about buying CD’s and Len avoids the issue.

Rory looses her concentration and says she need to get some coffee and that she'll be back in a minute.

Rory leaves and the Side and the scene ends.

Casting Note: This season there will be a new female character introduced that will hopefully recur as a wealthy Yale student who runs with a daring, privledged (sic) crowd.

This character first appears in Episode six - Drunk and wearing an evening gown ansd a gorilla mask. Since she has very little to say we're asking you to read the role of "LIBBY" from Season 2 - Presenting Lorelai Gilmore.[/i]

Yale Dorm/Bathroom - Night (Night 4) - Scene 14 -
Stage description - Rory come into an empty bathroom. She walks over to the sink and looks in the mirror. She sighs. This story sucks and she knows it. She runs water and splashed a little on her face. She walks over to the opposite wall and gets a paper towel. As she's standing there, debating whether or not it's better to try and drown herself in the sink rather than go back in that room with Len, the door swings open. A tipsy GIRL in an elegant ball gown and a black plastic gorilla mask enters, not noticing Rory. The GIRL goes over to the mirror. She steadies herself, lifts off her mask, takes a lipstick out of a small purse and reapplies it. She turns around finally sees Rory staring at her.

The GIRL tells Rory that she didn’t see her there

Stage Direction - Gorilla Girl giggles and balances herself. She puts the lipstick back in her purse and turns to Rory. She smiles and puts her finger to her lips.

In typical drunk fashion the GIRL tells Rory to be quiet.

Stage Direction - The Girl giggles and stumbles out the door. Rory stares after her a beat, extremely curious. She follows her out.

Yale campus - Continuous - Night (Night 4) - Scene 15 -
Stage Direction - Rory leaves the bathroom and sees Gorilla Girls exiting the building. She follows her, passing Len's door.

Len tells her that they are doing fine continuing to download stuff.

Rory tells him that she'll be right back

Stage Direction - She continues on.

Yale campus - Continuous - Night (Night 4) - Scene 16 -
Stage Direction - Rory exits the building and sees the GIRL approaching an expensive, brand new-looking black SUV with tinted windows. She stumbles to the door and taps loudly on the window, the side door opens. The GIRL swings arms dramatically.

The GIRL loudly speaks a Latin phrase that sounds like In Omnia Paratus

Stage Direction - A guy inside the SUV "Shhh's" her and pulls her inside. The door closes and the car takes off. A very intrigued Rory watches.

[i]Ed. Note - In Omnia Paratus roughly translates into "For the present all is prepared." Could this be a password?

The next continues with a scene snippet on the bottom part of the scene 16 page.

Exterior - Doose's Market - Night (Night 4) - Scene 17 -
Stage Direction - Lorelai exits Doose's market holding a container of nachos in one hand, a giant Slurpee in the other and she's sporting a brand new cowboy hat. She happily eats, slurps, and walks down the street. Her cell phone rings.

Lorelai does her bumbling bit as she tries to fine a way to balance things

Stage Direction - Lorelai takes one last bite as she looks around for something to balance her food on. The phone keeps ringing.

Lorelai speaking to inanimate objects tells the phone that she knows its ringing.

The script page ends at that point. We have no more for Scene 17

The next Side has a significant part of the dialog blacked out. Given how the scene sequence is constructed, the dialog is between Lorelai and Rory only. The Side starts with Scene 21 already in progress.

Assumption - because of the following Stage Direction - the scene is assumed to be the Exterior of the Gilmore mansion at the Door. Based on the succeeding scene description - This is Night (Night 5)

Exterior - Gilmore Mansion at the Door - Night (Night 5) - Scene 21 in progress -
Stage Direction - She hides behind Rory as the MAID answers the door

Ed. Note - Because of what follows - the "she" in the Stage Direction is Lorelai

MAID (Slightly confused at the sight of them) greets them at the door

Stage Direction - The Maid stands there looking at them.

Lorelai goes into one her pop-culture modes and tells the maid that they are here to see Halston and Liza

Stage Direction - No reaction from the Maid

Lorelai now tries being straight and tell the Maid the she is the daughter and Rory is the granddaughter.

The Maid apologizes and lets them in.

Interior - Gilmore House - Continuous - Night (Night 5) - Scene 22 -
Stage Direction - The Maid takes their coats as Lorelai and Rory cross into the living room

Rory and Lorelai have a fluffy bantering dialog about the maid acting weird and how Lorelai thinks it is because the maid knows that she is wearing the same outfit as last week.

The maid renters the room and ask them of they would like something to drink.

Both Lorelai and Rory ask for something – Martini and a coke.

At this point Lorelai says that maybe they ought to wait until her Mother comes down. Lorelai asks the Maid if her Mother is coming down soon and the Maid responds No.

Lorelai goes back into babbling mode talking about wearing the same outfit as she did last week and that is why her Mother is coming down.

The Maid tells them Mrs. Gilmore isn't here.

Rory ask where is she.

The Maid tells them that She's at a dinner for the Children's Hospital.

Lorelai asks if she is going to be here at all tonight and the maid tells her No.

Lorelai then says that maybe they should have dinner with her Dad in the Pool House.

Ed. Note – We now know that Richard is staying in the Pool house as opposed to the guest house as presumed from episode 5.03.

The Maid looks a bit puzzled and tells them that Mr. Gilmore is out of town until Tuesday.

Lorelai tells Rory that that they have become afterthoughts.

The Maid offers to make them something for diner.

Rory remarks that with everyone gone, maybe she'll just head back to school. She says that she has a lot to do for the paper.

There is a bunch of blacked out dialog here that is obvious conversation between Lorelai and Rory.

It picks back up with Lorelai asking the Maid for a phone book.

Lorelai kicks off her shoes and says let’s get crazy

Rory kicks off her shoes and curls up on the couch.

Ed. Note - The implication is that it is going to be "order in" night at the Gilmore Mansion.

That is all there is for episode 5.06. No mention of Luke - Dean - or Chris at all.

ETA: For Curly - Yes, I did. But I could not make out anything else - so no context.

ETA2: To eliminate direct dialog.

Last edited by Jet1945; 09-17-2004 at 01:47 AM
Old 09-15-2004, 10:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Jet!!

It's when you cry just a little, but you laugh in the middle that you've made it. -Tonight, Not Again
Old 09-15-2004, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

OH!! So good to know these spoilers about new season!
I was away for a while and just now I could check the news about the next season... and I'm so exciting to watch all of them!

By the way: so cute Lorelai and Luke' scenes, huh? I loved!!
Old 09-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Heh. Uh, that was awesome Jim, but no one's allowed to post direct scripts, lines, sides, ect. - FF rules. Copyright infringement and everything. The spoilers should be summarized just like you've been doing (extremely graciously I might add). Thanks! I especially found the part about Lorelai and her new cowboy hat, slurpee, nacho binge at Doose's funny.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks Jet. Maybe the back and forth between Lorelai and Rory is that she can spend time with Luke while she's back at school...alone

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Closed Thread   Post New Thread