Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Cheryl, I manipulated that pic You thought it was real?!

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 09-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Luke at the Ren Faire... . Plus, I'm trying to imagine him all uncomfortable talking about Lorelai and Liz who ask more details about... again!!!! Lol, seriously, I can't wait to see it, 6 days, at least for me (lucky american).

Old 09-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Um, is Liz (Kathleen Wilhoite) actually listed for the cast for that ep.?
Old 09-16-2004, 03:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead
Hey, does anyone know if this week's TV Guide has an ad for the premiere?
In the TV Guide I had, it was a short little paragraph titled, "Where We Left Off."

I posted it somewhere else, but I'll be happy to do it again!

Where We Left Off:
Rory lost her virginity to her married, ex-boyfriend Dean. And mom Lorelai finally got romantic with diner guy Luke.

The Morning After, Part 1:
"Having sex at 19 doesn't make you a bad girl," says creator Amy Sherman-Palladino of Rorys turn. "It makes you a human being."

The Morning After, Part 2:
She promises more sparks between Luke and Lorelai. "You can't break the sexual tension between them because there's chemisty between Lauren and Scott."

-End Article.

5 days, 7 hours, & 35 minutes!!
Old 09-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm kinda happy that we're only getting some spoilers vs in-depth spoilers. Now, when we watch the show, we're going to have plenty more to look forward to and be surprised about.
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 09-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ESipher
I'm kinda happy that we're only getting some spoilers vs in-depth spoilers. Now, when we watch the show, we're going to have plenty more to look forward to and be surprised about.
Totally agree.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, Liz is in the second episode.

I can't believe I have to miss this episode and catch it on tape.. Karissa's parent-teacher night is Tuesday night when the second episode is on. I'm so bummed.. but yes, my baby comes first! I will be taping it.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 09-16-2004, 05:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
Yes, Liz is in the second episode.

I can't believe I have to miss this episode and catch it on tape.. Karissa's parent-teacher night is Tuesday night when the second episode is on. I'm so bummed.. but yes, my baby comes first! I will be taping it.
Awww, what a good mommy!
Old 09-16-2004, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm the exact opposite - I want every single detail I can get my hands on. But I have already accepted that we won't get that. I'm the absolute worst with that, with every show or every movie for that matter. I want to be spoiled rotten. Hee.

I am so glad Liz is in the second episode - I just love it!! I think we are going to get lots of L/L goodness. I just have such a good feeling about this pairing. Not sure why I do but I do. It just seems like now that they are together nothing can come between them. I guess it's just all the years of slow build-up in their friendship and seeing the walls come down for both of them. I hope I'm right.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

A question to occupy the dead time

Do we know how long it took for Luke to get his divorce completed with Nicole? Either in perceived elapsed time (months), if the episodes told us, or in the total number of episodes.

Reason: If Lindsay tosses Dean at the end of 5.02/beginning of 5.03 - If either one files for divorce and AS-P attempts to have similiar continuity (A large assumption, I know) -

About in what episode or elapsed time would the their divorce be final?

Based on what we know - 5.06 is in mid, more probably late September. (comment in the 5.06 Sides about being booked for Leafing season in October.)

Something to ponder -
Old 09-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Total Fan

J ~~I knew you messed with the picture. I just had to run out into the real world and posted the first picture I saw to make my point!! I'm old but I "get things".

MM ~~He never really talked to Rachel about Lorelai..she pointed it out to him and he clammed up -- both times she tried.

I think with Liz they will actually talk....at least I hope. If we can't have L&L together, a little brother/sister talk would be good!! I think that we were supposed to know in R&R that Liz and Luke had talked about L&L coming to the wedding together. That's why she was sort of feeling Lorelai out on her thoughts about getting married and finding the right guy. Liz looking out for her brother, trying to protect his heart.

Last summer we were saying Luke needed someone to confide in....we got our wish. Hope it continues this season....especially if the road gets rocky when Chris reappears.

Jet ~~TV divorces seem to take as much time as the writers need to continue their storyline.

The spoilers have been perfect so far.....enough to satisfy and enough to make us want to witness the actual fact!!!

I hope this season is half as good as we think it is going to be.....just hope it's not the last.
Old 09-16-2004, 06:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh Cheryl, it wasn't you it was AudiRox.. my bad. Let's try this again:

AudiRox, you didn't know that pix was manipulated?

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 09-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Banned

What song is it in the "2 Romances"-promo ("Darling, what are you doing...")? I really like it. Any idea?
Old 09-16-2004, 07:42 PM
Total Fan

Frou Frou ~~ Shhhhh
Old 09-16-2004, 07:51 PM
Banned

Wow, that was a really fast answer. Thanks!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread