Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2004, 08:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I changed my post because you changed yours and it won't make sense lol

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 09-15-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

the hqs are at the site posted above. she's not wearing it but she is holding it.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Cheryl It looks like she's got it in between her fingers. I would love to see Luke put it on her though

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Old 09-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Rostov I don't think they have used Love Changes everything. Just the background version without words.

Sorry I didn't know I was the last one to post and I can't delete it

Old 09-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Vicky, 2 years ago I was rewatching/taping all the L&C eps when they were on TNT, and I hadn't seen them in years. And on the day "Lucky Leon" aired with their first kiss, I had work, so I watched the end of it real quick after school before work, and then for the next three hours at work I was like hyperventilating, because I had forgotten all about those episodes. And I remember the original days when "And the answer is..." and "We Have a lot to talk about" aired, I was screaming and flipping out, and that summer was killer...just like this one is. Oh dear...I'm reliving it.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 09-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey fan1bs97 your lucky you got to see the US versions and in order cause the UK mucked it up completly. I saw the end of season 2, then I saw from the Christmas episode of season 3 then back to the beginning of season 4. It was partially my fault that I watched it on different channels but the worst thing is they ripped it to threads. Never on Sunday was and still is 28 minutes long without adverts.
SO I've seen half of Season 3 and 4 complete because they are the ones that I saw on the uncut channel and the rest they cut out all the good bits. I still have only ever seen Virtually Destroyed once in full because I watched it at my friends house in LA. I think that made sense lol
I just can't wait until they bring them out on DVD. Roll on next year. (I think)

Old 09-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Absolute Fan

If you want, I can try and send them to you if you have a gmail account (i have them all online) or through mIRC.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Old 09-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

cool. I tried using my g-mail account the other day but it wouldn't let me send videos, only pictures. Maybe it will work now. If you have got them and you have time one day that would be great. I haven't got the full versions of season 3 until the Christmas episode and then for some reason the very last episode of season 3. I never got the makeup kiss Just say Noah

Hey is that a new pic from the promo people. It looks like she's whispering something to him

Old 09-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Awww you never saw that ep? I'll try and send it to you somehow.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Old 09-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well I got to see the bits where they weren't kissing. I'm telling you the UK have nothing wrong with violence but when it comes to kissing they chop it. They have cut loads from Gilmore Girls. I keep watching bits from the proper DVD's and thinking when the heck did that come from. I found out the other day they chopped the whole underwear thing out. I never did understand why Luke said Here's a tip Don't sit on cold benches (or something like that). It all makes sense now lol.

OK I just found out that you edited that pic to make it look like they are kissing lol. It looks like she is whispering in his ear lol. It's cool though

Old 09-15-2004, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's a really good manipulated pic...
Old 09-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks haha.

Vicky, maybe I can make clips of the makeout sessions in that ep (they rock my socks off) and send those to you.

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Old 09-15-2004, 08:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

That would be cool. Have you got virtually destroyed make out session as well even though it's fake. My gmail account is vickyb83@gmail.com
I've been looking for somewhere to download the episodes until the real DVD's come out but eMule doesn't seem to have anything.

Trying to think of something GG I can add to this message lol. They chopped the whole Chris balcony scene out of the UK version so my heart hit the floor when I saw that episode. Never made much sense either. Why the hell would she have something stuck in her hair in the car when all they did was talk on the balcony lol. I seriously have to go back and watch the edited version of that and see how pathetic it was actually edited together cause the whole PJ, kitchen scene made no sense either lol.

Old 09-15-2004, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't belive it cuuting out scenes and in UK of all countries, who would of thought, my country shows everything but they are behind more than a season so I downloaded all seasons and I did it with emule, and there is plenty I am downloading right now and there is like 60 sources for 209 so you just have to be careful that you are connected to the Global server

Is it just me or is the expression on Lorelai's face on the third necklace pic a totaly new expression, I went trough a lot of pics and I couldn' find something similar, she looke so honestly touched

Last edited by Mia Mae; 09-15-2004 at 09:20 PM
Old 09-15-2004, 09:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Mia eMule is my new best friend. I found it the other month and I downloaded every episode from season 3 onwards of GG. Luckily I was given season 2.
In the UK we are also stuck on a time warp. We are on Season 2 of GG and we are only going to get one season per year which means if i was a no internet kind of person I would have to wait until 2007 and probably get the best bits taken out of R+R lol.

What do you mean by globel server and sourses. All I do is click on the donkey's head and what I want to download lol.

And yes I was looking at Lorelai and she looks completly different. Totally in love I have never seen tat expression on her either. I can't explain it though why she loos different.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread