Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Wow...you guys really flew through that thread.

Christina...I love that you said dude. Lorelai called both Luke and PA that, lol. The way Lorelai said the "It's a fictional world" line was nothing like what I thought it was gonna sound like. I had it in my mind that she was gonna say it differently.

Luke on the roof is definitely a scene I have watched many times. Ya know, I bet Luke is quite the handyman.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Haha, I've been in a 'dude' phase lately. It's a great word! I was happily laughing when Lorelai kept saying it last night.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Passionate Fan

wow you guys move fast you were only on page 5 post 63 on the thread ( the last one) when i went to bed it's taken me and hour to read all the posts.

With the teaser next week what if Luke and Lorelai are sitting on the couch watching tv Luke leans across to give Lorelai a kiss and PA jumps upbetween them starts growling and Lorelai says to Luke " oh yeah I forgot he doesn't like kissing" and then he stand growlong not letting Luke move.

just a thought as I know what my dog is like lol

ETA just reading the side again for next week and I noticed that scene & says " there's a new supervisor" I am now wondering if he/she is going to be the complication as he/she is new and AS-P did say it was somebody we haven't met yet. Maybe it's Damiens Lesbian mother who gets a thing for either Rory or Lorelai or maybe it's a guy and he starts coming on to rory which in the end will bring Lorelai and Rory back together and cause problem for Lorelai and Luke because Luke wants to kill him and lorelai just wants to protect her daughter i am not saying anything nasty happens to rory with this person just made me think when it sadi "new" and we haven't really met the "old" one so why make a big thing about it in side.
another twist is the supervisor could be somebody from Luke or Lorelai's past or might be a best friend of Jess@s and thats why Jess comes back he finds out about Rory's cs and comes back to find out whats going on.
ETA oooops just noticed his name is carl so out goes lesbian mum theory unless it's carla
Old 09-22-2005, 02:20 AM
Passionate Fan

You did it - you killed the thread. Way to go. I had a blast reading it with all the lovely Luke comments. We sure love this man!!

Catching up comments/questions:

Bootie: I love your comment about the new and strong Luke stading up to Emily. What a sight. I would love for that to happen.

About the marriage/pregnancy thing. I think and hope that all the comments in the many previous episodes do mean that there will be at least a pregnancy. We might not see a child if we get only 6 seasons, but a pregnancy would be good and since a possible wedding won't come until last half of s6, maybe even the last ep, then the pregnancy would have to come first.
If they don't start actually planning the wedding before the Rory situation is solved then we are up for a hell of a last half season and maybe even with more relationship bumps. Or the bumps come during the Rory situation so that the path is clear for a happy last half of season. Don't think so though, there has to be something to keep us on our toes for the last half.

Question: Could we expect another longer promo for next weeks ep? Wasn't there two before last or was it only one promo and one audio promo or ... ?
Question: "Teaser" - am I right when I say that the teaser is the part of an episode just before the *** (oh dear forgot the word, the part with the names LOL)?

"You do kind of feel like they are equally matched and they both kind of have a very similar heart and similar passions and that they are destined to be together again." ~Jayma Mays
WillEmma
Old 09-22-2005, 02:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappie
Question: "Teaser" - am I right when I say that the teaser is the part of an episode just before the *** (oh dear forgot the word, the part with the names LOL)?
Snipping because I'm only answering the easy question. The teaser is indeed the part before the credits. So it's basically the first scene of the episode.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABitStormy
Hmm. Before we used to spec that since PA seemed so curious and could open doors that he might catch L/L having sex. Now, however, I think that might just kill the poor dog. He's afraid of lint for goodness sakes.
LOL

But do we need to have PA die, she maybe call up on cruelty charges and they might investigate the hamster and turtle.

BTW - while you ladies comment on Lukes "tool belt" theres a dirty waiting to happen! May I comment on Lorelai's clothes, there looking great this season, like the summer with the low cut tops!

OT – I feel like I’m out of the loop, missed the last thread completely.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Nothing new to report here.

Just wanted to say love that avatar Audi. Aaah. Luke. What a great guy.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Whoa Audi...way to wake a woman up with that avi. Good morning! and thanks! lol
(one of my fav. Luke moments form 6.2)

Purely for research purposes, rewatched all the LL parts 6.2 before bed. Those that said those are Luke's jeans in the laundry basket, you may be right. Color is more what Luke wears, but look at the leg. Those look like straight leg and Lorelai usually wears a boot cut/leg. Most likely the props people just threw a bunch of random clothes in the basket, but I like to think Lorelai was washing clothes Luke left there. lol

avi courtesy of the amazing AudiRox
Old 09-22-2005, 04:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's the Luke wave. I love the Luke wave. Great avi Audi!

I watched that scene again too Cindy, and I like to think Lorelai was washing Luke's jeans as well.
LOL! We do analyze things a lot, wide leg vs boot cut jeans.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Hey..I bet Luke is saving money if Lorelai is washing his clothes. He doesn't seem to have a washer/dryer at his apartment so I bet he uses a laundry mat.

I'm still obsessly in love with 6.02 Luke.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle26
It's the Luke wave. I love the Luke wave. Great avi Audi!

I watched that scene again too Cindy, and I like to think Lorelai was washing Luke's jeans as well.
LOL! We do analyze things a lot, wide leg vs boot cut jeans.

elle, we should find a website...oh wait! LOL!

Mots, Luke said in "Girls Doing the Twist..." he doesn't go to a laundromat. He probably has a washer/dryer in the back room of the diner someplace.

Sigh. the "Luke wave". Such a nice way to start the day seeing that. And now gotta run off to work...with a nice start to the day.

avi courtesy of the amazing AudiRox
Old 09-22-2005, 05:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacas
The teaser is indeed the part before the credits. So it's basically the first scene of the episode.
Thanks. Thought so. Oh, "credits". That's the word I was looking for. God, I'm tired today.

Watched 6.02 again. If you look at 6.01 and 6.02, I like 6.01 best as a whole, although the L/L scenes in 6.02 are GREAT !!

"You do kind of feel like they are equally matched and they both kind of have a very similar heart and similar passions and that they are destined to be together again." ~Jayma Mays
WillEmma
Old 09-22-2005, 05:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love Roof Luke so I had to join in in the avi change.

Luke could have a washer and dryer down in the diner by the storage room. In the last restaurant I worked at there was a w/d in the back so the chefs could wash their uniforms.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15
Hey..I bet Luke is saving money if Lorelai is washing his clothes. He doesn't seem to have a washer/dryer at his apartment so I bet he uses a laundry mat.

I'm still obsessly in love with 6.02 Luke.
Actually, back in season 4 when he told Lorelai that he wasn't wearing his own socks, she suggested the he might have gotten hold of the other ones at the laundromat, to which he replied that he doesn't go there
Old 09-22-2005, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

lol so apparently I'm wrong. That's okay. Still love the guy.

Oh..speculations? Hmm. I don't know. I can hardly remember what's going to happen in 6.03. I'm useless today.