Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Gilmore Girls ~ Luke/Lorelai Analysis & Speculation #46

..:: GILMORE GIRLS LUKE/LORELAI ANALYSIS & SPECULATIONS ::..

Banner by AudiRox

Previous Thread

Feel free to discuss everything about Luke & Lorelai. Have fun posting!

Thread rules :

- This thread is to discuss spoilers of the show, which includes analysis and speculations of what might happen on the show, or what people would like to see happen on the show about Luke and Lorelai. The thread should not be used as episode discussion thread. That should be done on the Gilmore Girls board.

- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It's perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully, but do not attack other posters.

- Don't tease! However, if you do have spoilers that you aren't able or willing to share just yet, it's inappropriate to come on the forum and tell everyone that.

- Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spoilers for Season 6

These will only be those spoilers that affect (or could potentially affect) Luke and Lorelai in season 6:
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 6.03 - The UnGraduate
Air Date: 27 Sept 2005

Writer: David S. Rosenthal
Director: Michael Zinberg

LORELAI WON’T SET A WEDDING DATE - Excited about catering the wedding, Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) pressures Lorelai to set a date, but Lorelai won’t commit. While completing her community service hours, Rory (Alexis Bledel) takes a job at Emily’s (Kelly Bishop) DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) office. Convinced that she has a rival for the job of DAR president, Emily uses Rory as her spy. Logan (Matt Czuchry) returns from Europe and returns to Yale, forcing Rory to confront her true feelings about dropping out of college. Lane (Keiko Agena) and her band return from their summer on the road. Luke (Scott Patterson) agrees to take care of Lorelai’s dog, Paul Anka, while she works late at the inn, and ends up rushing the dog to the vet. Finally, Lorelai admits to Luke her reason for putting off their wedding. Yanic Truesdale and Lisa Weil also star. Michael Zinberg directed the episode written by David S. Rosenthal - Courtesy of Fraz

Episode 6.04 - Always A Godmother, Never A God
Air Date: 4 Oct 2005

Writer: Rebecca Rand Kirshner
Director: Robert Berlinger

YOU NEVER WRITE, YOU NEVER CALL - Missing Rory (Alexis Bledel), Lorelai (Lauren Graham) tries to call her and is upset to find that Rory’s cell phone is no longer in service. Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) asks Lorelai and Rory to be the godparents to her two children in the hope that they will reconcile when they see each other at the ceremony. However, mother and daughter end up fighting when Lorelai realizes that Rory gave her new cell number to Sookie but not to her. Logan (Matt Czuchry) learns that his father expects him to graduate this year and enter the family business. Wanting to break free from family pressures, Logan whisks Rory off to a weekend in New York. Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale and Sean Gunn also star. Robert Berlinger directed the episode written by Rebecca Rand Kirshner - Courtesy of Fraz

Episode 6.05 - We Have Magic To Do
Air Date: 11 Oct 2005

Writer: Daniel Palladino
Director:

Episode 6.06 - Welcome to the Dollhouse
Air Date: 18 Oct 2005

Writer:
Director:

Episode 602-603?:_______________________

Other Spoilers:

Article scan from Inside TV (Sep 19 2005): Complications; Highs and Lows

Ask Ausiello (Aug 10 2005): Jess returns

Ask Ausiello (July 13 2005):

Question: What's the deal with Christopher on Season 6 of Gilmore Girls? They're not going to let him mess things up again for Luke and Lorelai, are they? — Emily
Ausiello: Actually, they're not. As of now, David Sutcliffe (Christopher) is not scheduled to appear. Consider that bullet dodged. For now.

Question: Any news on whether Scott Patterson is returning for Season 7 of Gilmore Girls? — Kim
Ausiello: There's no deal yet.

Question: Got any good Gilmore Girls scoop? Will Jess or Dean be back? — Andrea
Ausiello: Jess is a definite possibility early in the season, but I think we've seen the last of Dean for a while. As it is, they both have new WB shows of their own — Jess, er, Milo, with The Bedford Diaries and Dean, er, Jared, with Supernatural.

Ask Ausiello (May 18 2005):
Scott Patterson S7 contract negotiations

Old 09-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Total Fan

Yes! We did it! Thanks for the new thread ty!
Old 09-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Wow. We rule. Why didn't we do that during the summer? We could be on thread 75 by now.

And..that's all. G'night.
Obsessed Fan

Yay us! Thanks for the new thread ty and you and your career are welcome. lol

avi courtesy of the amazing AudiRox
Ultimate Fan

Wow, I can't believe we did it. And just in time for me to go to bed. Night all!

Oh, thanks for the new thread ty.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

You people go to bed early It's 10:35 and I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Thanks for the new thread Ty!
"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."-G. Radner
Loyal Fan

Impressive. Thanks, ty.
Passionate Fan

No - Thank you!

Goodnight!
Addicted Fan

Dude, I never even had to SUBSCIBE to that last thread. It ended before I finished reading it and got around to subscribing.

Nice work, everyone.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Night all! I'm sure we'll all have very good dreams. lol

avi courtesy of the amazing AudiRox
Old 09-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Total Fan

'Night to everyone's who's going to bed. I'm still scrolling through Nadine's screen caps.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissiekins02
You people go to bed early It's 10:35 and I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Thanks for the new thread Ty!
Well it's 11:40 where I am and I need my beauty rest. I'm grumpy when I don't get at least 6hrs of sleep and my coworkers don't like that, lol!
Old 09-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Hmm. Before we used to spec that since PA seemed so curious and could open doors that he might catch L/L having sex. Now, however, I think that might just kill the poor dog. He's afraid of lint for goodness sakes.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
"It does seem a shame that some of the most wonderful things this nation was built on – free speech, a questioning of authority, and non conformity have somehow been twisted into being labeled ‘Un-American’." - John Oliver
Old 09-21-2005, 08:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Luke and that Tool Belt YUM!!!
Can't wait to see Luke carrying PA LOL!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread