Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Can someone PM me the link to Audi's video? Can't wait to see it! And Pimbolina, I will definitely discuss Emily with you on this thread!

I'm off to enjoy home sweet home
Old 03-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Don't think that's gonna happen now!
But she still wants a Rolls for a wedding present!
Old 03-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzded (View Post)
This is kinda stupid but since we've been talking Luke's Truck, it's helped me remember that he drives a stick shift...and well I know you'll think I'm 6, but Luke's Stick...just cracks me up.
nice to know, I not the only one.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm super late, but thanks for the new thread

Audi--that video was so amazing! The song, the clips, perfect. Thanks
Old 03-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Audi...that video Rocks my Socks! One of the best I have ever seen, and done so professionally! You are right on with the song choice and the clips that you chose! I watched it 3 times back-to-back-to-back...and it only got better each time! Nice job!

BTW, thanks for the thread...and for letting us keep the thread! Seems like a good fresh start to me!
Old 03-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyPaws (View Post)
Sorry but Lorelai's jeep seats 4 as there is a back seat.
Yeah but with the 2 doors and soft top its not the most safe of secure vehicle around, try putting a baby seat in the back of one of them

At least Emily mad comment about the Jeep, I just would have loved them to take the trip in it. Also I think Lorelai's numbers were out a bit 10 hours to do 800 miles, now if Emily was driving L'm thinking more like 20 hours one way!

ETA - no podcast yet

Last edited by lancer1993; 03-09-2007 at 03:22 PM
Old 03-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Just a Note - About the Lorelai's Buys A Car Specualtion -

As I vaguely remember an interview with Scott Patterson of at least two years ago, if not more. Scott and Lauren both mentioned that Scott gave Lauren and Alexis grief about the cars that they bought being not the safest ones and they should have gotten (fill in the blank - 'cause I can't remember).

Maybe somebody with a better memory and recollection (and there are multitudes of you) can find that interview. At the time, I remember thinking it was a typical guy thing - giving a woman a hard time about their car. Whatever...
Old 03-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1945 (View Post)

As I vaguely remember an interview with Scott Patterson of at least two years ago, if not more. Scott and Lauren both mentioned that Scott gave Lauren and Alexis grief about the cars that they bought being not the safest ones and they should have gotten (fill in the blank - 'cause I can't remember).

Maybe somebody with a better memory and recollection (and there are multitudes of you) can find that interview. At the time, I remember thinking it was a typical guy thing - giving a woman a hard time about their car. Whatever...

There is definitely such an interview. I remember watching it.

KB
Old 03-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Is this the one?
Old 03-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
At least Emily mad comment about the Jeep, I just would have loved them to take the trip in it. Also I think Lorelai's numbers were out a bit 10 hours to do 800 miles, now if Emily was driving L'm thinking more like 20 hours one way!
Only till she drank Chardonnay....

The car discussion reminds me of Lorelai saying in "The Long Morrow", that Luke let her hanging onto the bumper. From this point of view I found interesting the scene with Lorelai playing with the window and Emily using the child lock. It's like she just wanted Lorelai to stay with her, in her life, and the car was only a symbol. If we really get a scene with Luke and Lorelai buying a car (for him, for her, for Lane...), and, maybe, it's my fantasy, he drives her home, such a scene will have a double meaning.....
Quote:
It's like Luke is driving a car, okay, and I just want to be in the passenger's seat. But he's locked the door, and and so I have to hold onto the bumper, you know? I'm not even asking him to open the door for me. Just leave it unlocked and say, "come in." But no, he didn't do that, so I'm hanging onto the bumper, and life goes on, and the car goes on, and I get really badly bruised and hitting potholes.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

I agree Jet - that's just what I wrote when the info first came out - that Lorelai might want to get a car because it's pretty, while Luke perhaps talks about safety and reliability, not unlike about what we heard how SP mocks LG's cars, because they're unsafe and could be squashed like a bug .... I think it's from some backstage interview, can't remember which, but I'm sure Canopus had it.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 03-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie (View Post)
Is this the one?
I think I've watched this interview too many times for my own good. Scott working out, Jared (), Lauren's jokes about Scott. I just love it.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

TVGuide podcast is up. Right click and chose save as.
http://www.tvguide.com/TVGOL/Images/...309TVGTalk.mp3
Old 03-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie (View Post)
Is this the one?
Yep that's the one lil thanks for the link.

KB
Old 03-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzded (View Post)
Anyone think that if it is in fact LL car shopping, it will eventually lead to a "What about the kids" discussion. For instance, what if Lorelai is looking for a sportier car to replace her jeep and Luke is helping her but insisting she get something with more passenger room....insert Baby Danes here.
read my mind tazz. I was assuming that the LZ twins thing would bring up the idea of kids with LL again, and since that's failed, I'm moving on to the car.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread