Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I actually thought the health crisis thing was a good spoiler. I was thinking of apologizing for my earlier ranty email.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Later in the season could be anytime almost, right? the yale thing is 7.04, everything afterwards is 'later in the season'. But i'm assuming before or after the first break (Nov or feb)

It would make sense as a way for Chris to still be around. It could bring Logan back to support Rory. As long as richards just sick and not dead, it would make some great Richard/Lorelai scenes. I can see Richard telling Rory about not missing out or something, doing everything she wants to, and Lorelai over hearing, and clicking in her mind that what she wants in life is Luke...
Old 08-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by not
Is it possible that this year we will get Christmas?
That's what I wondered last week when we got the info about Halloween decorations for 7.04, which should theoretically air on October 17th if they don't skip any weeks. It could leave them time for both Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.

Thanks for bringing AA over Lindsay.

Last edited by Bootie; 08-29-2006 at 09:51 PM
Old 08-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie (View Post)
That's what I wondered last week when we got the info about Halloween decorations for 7.04, which should theoretically air on October 17th if they don't skip any weeks. It could leave them time for both Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.

that sounds really good. More themed eps and everything... I really hope he works all that in.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
I can see Richard telling Rory about not missing out or something, doing everything she wants to, and Lorelai over hearing, and clicking in her mind that what she wants in life is Luke...
Will that be before or after our re-enactment of "alive"? lol jk

Frack, it's past midnight. Good night and thanks for all the spoilers.

icon illustration by Robert Neubecker
Old 08-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Just when you think it can´t get worse, you get another kick in the guts.....

Yes, we know L/C have squickies, cause thats the only thing they have besides stupid banter and booze. But why do we have to see it ????
Hey, maybe we get a Rory 2.0 from all the squickies in the CS. Wouldn´t that be great???

God, I so hope Luke boinks Anna or some other chick in his apartment, in his bed with plaid sheets.....
Old 08-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts (View Post)
Just when you think it can´t get worse, you get another kick in the guts.....

Yes, we know L/C have squickies, cause thats the only thing they have besides stupid banter and booze. But why do we have to see it ????
Hey, maybe we get a Rory 2.0 from all the squickies in the CS. Wouldn´t that be great???

God, I so hope Luke boinks Anna or some other chick in his apartment, in his bed with plaid sheets.....
Well I'm hoping that the most we get is them going inside and fade to black for the ep.

Maybe Kirk tows the Mustang because it's not Lorelai and in her drive LOL

BTW - Jim has posted the promo clip on FB, nothing that is not on the CW website one we saw before. I can't post a direct link here but it's here on my site, or just go to the FB spoiler page.

Old 08-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Not just a peck ??? Are you f**king kidding me ??
Yeah, give us lots of L/C make-out scenes DR, cause we didn´t get any LL ones last season....
And she can´t bonik Dopey at his place ??? It must be the CS ??? This show has so lost it.....

I´ll tune back in when this ridiculous L/C relationship is over.....

ETA
First those stupid LG/MP dating rumours again (really Lauren, you can do better) and then Lorelai boinking Dopey in the CS.
I need a time-out from this show before I get an ulcer or my head explodes......

Last edited by FuzzyCerts; 08-30-2006 at 01:13 AM
Old 08-30-2006, 02:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoutforawalk (View Post)
Why not? Luke can be hurtful when he wants to be. Look at his throwing the knocked up at 16 in her face in NN/SS. I would be suprised not to get that sort of fighting at that point.

I think that Lorelai has done the only thing that could get Luke being the worst person toward her that could have ever been.

I think that it doesn't matter he's Luke, he loves her, and has pined for her, he was all in , damn he kept an horoscope 8 years in the vallet, and she can't stay alone for more th<an 4 months...I don't care at all wich are the reasons but Lorelai should grown up a little, not much just a little would be enough for the moment.

She assumed Luke would have never wanted to marry her and slept with Christopher, she will assume nobody knows what maybe seing him in the diner with A/A and will ask Christopher to come in n the CS, I'm looking forward to see the moment she will decide to face things not just to assume , complain and feels sorry about herself, at the moment she's really acting as pathetic as she feels.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
Maybe with the money he gets out of the Dragonfly once he asks for his investment back or the money he put into the CS so that Lor has a new and improved shag nest.

Do you think he could ask for moneys back??

That would really hurt Lor(should we prepare ourselves earing LOrrr so often this season??it's one of thing I can't stand about Chris and Lorelai)...and knowing it I could picture him doing something like this, not for the money but just to hurt her .
Old 08-30-2006, 02:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredidtheanvilsgo? (View Post)
I just saw those too Didnt need to see the car parked in front of CS at all....
Lorelai's masochist,but Christopher's too, maybe he enjoyed being punched by Luke and want to experience it again..who knows.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)
I don't get how they'll use Richard and illness to get LL back together. So when things aren't going right with her relationship with Luke, Lorelai forces and ultimatum and when that doesn't work out, she runs to Christopher. But when her father is ill, she turns to Luke as a shoulder to lean on?

How does that work?

I don't get it. It's not like Luke and Richard are close. Unless it's.. sigh.. Richard's dying wish that Lorelai ends up with the one she loves and she's happy and married before he dies or something.

CW.. the new network for soap.
Or maybe she could see what love means, and understands that pretending to love someone doesn't work, the shock could wake her up.

Maybe seeing her dad there, with Emily taking care of him,will let her think to her love life,seing Emily's pain could lead her realize that when you have time, you should use it in a more intelligent way than spending time hanging around with Dopey whille you still love another man.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Louise 333 Yep the moment she finally ask Luke WTF happened and stopps assuming will be great, she'll stop making an ass out of her self!

Maybe that will come in Lucky ep 7.07, I know it was a while ago but MA did say the first 6 eps were drama filled for L&L so many something big dose happen in ep 7.07?

ETA - IMO they will either not bring up the money or they will have forgotten about it.

ETA 2 - I'm hoping that when Richard is ill it's after winter (no Chris) and Lorelai needs Luke's help or support, I'm not talking crying to him like 3.01 but something else, don't know what yet!

Do we really want Lorelai crying to Luke "I was an idiot, take me back!"

BTW - you really need to learn to use the edit link more

Last edited by lancer1993; 08-30-2006 at 02:43 AM
Old 08-30-2006, 02:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Louise 333 Yep the moment she finally ask Luke WTF happened and stopps assuming will be great, she'll stop making an ass out of her self!

Maybe that will come in Lucky ep 7.07, I know it was a while ago but MA did say the first 6 eps were drama filled for L&L so many something big dose happen in ep 7.07?

Maybe it's the last news we had but I really can't see how could Luke forgive her, even consider her.

She will need to be really convinced about her love for him becauyse to win him back she will have to fight a lot, more than she thought she would have.

Do you think Rory , don0t know why, but will keep in contact with Luke,just to let him know sher knows and understands how he feels?

I thinks that it's not only about being dissapointe by her mother but I really think that Rory cares about Luke:

LORELAI: Aw, honey. You're the daughter of a woman who has had no end of
less than proud moments. Don't worry.

RORY: Luke was so mad.

LORELAI: That's because to Luke you're still ten years old wearing feathered
angel's wings going door-to-door inviting people to a caterpillar's funeral.

RORY: Oh, now, I did that once.

LORELAI: Luke is fine.

RORY: I hope so.

I like their interaction.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Louise 333 I'm hoping that Rory does go to the diner even if it's just to see Lane, I can almost bet that Lorelai won't be in their for a good while, even when Luke stops being mad at her, will Lorelai want to go back?

I hope Rory keeps in contact with Luke.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread