Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

After all that editing, I missed The CW promo. Oh well. I'm sure some captured it and will post it soon.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan1bsb97 (View Post)
722 - Bon Voyage Promo

Hey guys I just wanna say, as the last time I'm posting a promo, it's been a great experience the last 3 years with you guys. I've met some of my best friends in the world through this message board and this show, and I don't regret it for anything.
Thank you!!!

And on that note - time for bed (3.23 am here....)
Old 05-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan1bsb97 (View Post)
722 - Bon Voyage Promo

Hey guys I just wanna say, as the last time I'm posting a promo, it's been a great experience the last 3 years with you guys. I've met some of my best friends in the world through this message board and this show, and I don't regret it for anything.
Thank you
Old 05-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Promo on you tube

Enjoy
Old 05-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can't wait for next Tuesday and yet, I hope it never comes. Of course, I cried a lot in the episode and I liked it. Finally, the promo is... great. Just wished they would have showed flashbacks of the first years of the girls.

The one thing I HATE: to think that we would have had more after that kiss. *sigh* So hard to say goodbye
Old 05-08-2007, 06:27 PM
New Fan

Anyone a tiny bit dissapointed that they showed the kiss on the promo? Its kinda going to lose its novelty when it really happens.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe that was the last promo. I remember so many times when EPG mislead me during my unspoiled days. I'm going to miss EPG.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:28 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

You know what? I loved it.

I don't want to be bitter anymore. I will be sad next week, without a doubt. "Sad" is probably an understatement, too. But I'm going to take it all in and enjoy it. JMO, of course, but even if this isn't the way many of us hoped/saw everything unfolding...some things are going to come full circle. LL are going to end up together, and that pleases me. I know not everyone will agree, but that's my feeling right now. I will enjoy the hell out of that last episode.

The kiss... I can't wait to see it again. Or, you know, for real.

Craig - That was an audio promo, right? I can't wait to hear it. And Cap, I gotta respectfully disagree, even though it's a little thing, a part of me feels vindicated after that whole "moment fans have been waiting for" debacle of the FT audio ad. THAT was not the moment. And even if the fans ideally want more of an LL moment, at least the promo people are right about the pairing this time! Thanks for waking up, ad department!

Thanks for the thread, and all of the info, like always! Now...can I stay away until after the next episode?! That's the question...

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.

Last edited by GG; 05-08-2007 at 06:36 PM
Old 05-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the PBP and thanksJo for the Promo You rock hun..Aw the promo is sad but good.. Its sad the end is almost here.. I feel the same.. Ive made alot of good friends on here
MMS Supporter #39,ILY Supporter #47,PDA Supporter #10, WYMM Supporter #13,LL Supporter #6.

Twilight is Love
Icon by *kaat*
Old 05-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the promo, Jo!

When Luke first gave Lorelai the small jewelry box, before he mentioned it was for Rory, she was totally thinking it was a ring, wasn't she?
Old 05-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

To think that we only got ONE bed/sex scene in 7 years. Sad. Very sad.

I'm out cause of an essay... Be back tomorrow
Old 05-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the new thread, Capp.

Thanks for the promo, Jo.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epfany3 (View Post)
Anyone a tiny bit dissapointed that they showed the kiss on the promo? Its kinda going to lose its novelty when it really happens.
Not really. They showed part of the R&R kiss in the promos for that episode, and that never reduced anything from it.

Does it seem to anyone else like that's not one continuous kiss? Like first they have the one we see them lean into, then, maybe they talk before they have the big make out kiss with his arm around her (which might be Luke's turn to reciprocate)?
Old 05-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
Does it seem to anyone else like that's not one continuous kiss? Like first they have the one we see them lean into, then, maybe they talk before they have the big make out kiss with his arm around her (which might be Luke's turn to reciprocate)?
Seemed like that to me, too. First might have been surrounded by everyone, very in the moment. The second kiss shot seemed to be later, off by themselves while everyone else celebrates or cleans up after the party. Haven't rewatched yet, though.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:38 PM
New Fan

I love you guys and I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna enjoy the last episode ever, and the kiss. Finally, Luke and Lorelai found their wormhole.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread