Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

watch! he's probably gonna hook up with layla or some annoying tard i dont like, SIGH! why?

it depends on his character about maxie though... idc, i rooted for sonny and claudia and look how well that panned out! gh ruins EVERYTHING
Old 04-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

I actually hope they dont have JC/Maxie. I enjoy her scenes with Spenellie.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

at this point i don't care who he'll end up with as long as it isn't lulu i'll be happy.

LOL spinelli and maxie today

jason and claudia today reminded me of brenda and jason... oh the good old days.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:22 PM
New Fan

I loved Jason with Brenda. I liked how they took care of eachother, but not really admitting that they liked eachother. And I was one of those people who didn't care if Brenda ended up with Sonny or Jax I just wanted her happy. I am a die hard Vanessa fan forever.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:48 PM
New Fan

usually i just lurk over in this thread, and when i came into this thread to see who/why we have a patrick recast, i get the news jason cook is now joing gh. i agree that i loved him on days but i do hope he isnt paired with maxie. maxie and spinelli are perfect together. why ruin something great.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably because they would be foolish not to try it. Given Jason and Kirsten's previous working relationship on another soap. It could work, it may not.

Until Thursday's last scene, I was liking Spin and Maxie. That breast grab (while maybe an accident) still was icky to me.

But it could be good if there is someone else who turns Maxie head. Could make them see if Spin and Maxie have what it takes given that Spin is so not Maxie's usual type.

One never knows. But I am optimistic!
Old 04-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

has jason ever been on GH before? I know KS has.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

watch! it will be with lulu now, SIGH!

i cant like maxie after lucky, sorry... spin is SOO irksome... he jumps from one chick to the next, its annoying... i only like him with jason

ugh at brenda... her and jason were retarded... then she came all back and broke carly's heart i hold grudges a lot
Old 04-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I want to see Maxie fight her feelings for Spinelli, because we all know those two have potential. So while I don't want JC/Maxie to end up with anything long term, I think a short-term relationship could make Maxie realize that she & Spin have what it takes to be a couple.

I always wanted Brenda to be with Sonny. She brought out the best in him, I think. Not that Sonny is really redeemable, but I don't feel he's truly loved any woman like he loved Brenda Barrett.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunee (View Post)
spin is SOO irksome... he jumps from one chick to the next, its annoying... i only like him with jason
To be fair, he really hasn't had a choice. Two of his love interests have died off (one of which was a serial killer) and the other didn't reciprocate his feelings.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know! its like they dont know what to do with him... maybe i should pull for him to get the girl so they STOP already, oy vey!
Old 04-25-2008, 03:58 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Brazen were hilarious. The vegas wedding ws priceless.

If TPTB are counting on JC/KS's former chem on DOOL to work on GH...then I think they are idiots who haven't learn anything. Remember ALexis/Cameron, Stefan/Katherine, Patch/Kayla? I think it's very hard to hit gold with both actor/character chemistry twice.

I was warming up to SPin/Maxie but with Jason Cook's chraracter coming to GH..yea that may ruin it.

I don't like Jason/Claudia. It seems like a ripoff of Brazen/Jasam all together.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie05 (View Post)
I loved Jason with Brenda. I liked how they took care of eachother, but not really admitting that they liked eachother. And I was one of those people who didn't care if Brenda ended up with Sonny or Jax I just wanted her happy. I am a die hard Vanessa fan forever.
Me neither.. but I leaned a little towards Sonny only because they came first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
I want to see Maxie fight her feelings for Spinelli, because we all know those two have potential. So while I don't want JC/Maxie to end up with anything long term, I think a short-term relationship could make Maxie realize that she & Spin have what it takes to be a couple.
I fee the same.. BTW.. Who didn't love the scene with Spinelli and Diane yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay (View Post)
I don't like Jason/Claudia. It seems like a ripoff of Brazen/Jasam all together.
Me neither.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-25-2008, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay (View Post)
Brazen were hilarious. The vegas wedding ws priceless.

If TPTB are counting on JC/KS's former chem on DOOL to work on GH...then I think they are idiots who haven't learn anything. Remember ALexis/Cameron, Stefan/Katherine, Patch/Kayla? I think it's very hard to hit gold with both actor/character chemistry twice.

I was warming up to SPin/Maxie but with Jason Cook's chraracter coming to GH..yea that may ruin it.

I think most people are fans of the idea, know it could work. It may not. It's a guessing game until we see how Kirsten and Jason play off each other, after nearly four years. And they are different characters. Maxie is a very different character than Belle was...

But if Jason is playing a doctor or intern, that already is a upgrade for Maxie after a string of cops who either were killed off or with her because he was on drugs.

By only attempted defense in the arguement of past failures is that those other couples were massive. Ten time bigger than what Shawn and Belle were on DAYS. Shawn and Belle were a supercouple in the making, but still young. But the others had decades of love and expectations behind them.

And the characters didn't quite mesh.

We'll see if it works this time. It could. It might not.

But Maxie could use a love interest that is more her type. If it doesn't work, we know she's sparking with Spin so they could go full blown with that.

Spin and Maxie are fun together, most of the time. But still there is a disconnect where sometimes I can't see them going romantic. Or Why Maxie would have feelings for someone like Spin.

But time will tell.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

This new news means little to me bc I never watched Days But then again,I'm barely watching GH now so....hahaha

Brenda! One of my favorite characters! I miss her.Like I said,I've just been watching pieces of GH when I feel like it,online,but I do like some Jason/Claudia scenes...probably bc he's not with Liz hehe
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Closed Thread   Post New Thread