Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

GH S&S~ Good News Is, Jason Cook Joined The Cast... Bad News Is, GH Still Blows!

bitch away
Old 04-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

The title's so true. I can't wait until June.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ur icon... i wish gh didnt ruin my scrubs love, SIGH
Old 04-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Elite Fan

I hope GH doesn't do the predictable thing and hook up nuDoctor and Maxie. I loved Shelle, but something about this doesn't make me happy at all.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I hope they do the predictable thing and try to pair them. I am not crazy enough to think it will be a guaranteed winner. It is a different show. Different characters. But I am curious to see how they work since Kirsten's Maxie is so much a vixen now, and so different from the good girl character she played on DAYS during her tenure there.

If Maxie can get a pairing that the show truly believes in. I love it.

It can also advance Spin and Maxie if they still want to go there, if it doesn't work between Jason and Kirsten, but if magic does work twice...Maxie could use a new guy.

So I am curious and cautiously optimistic.

Speaking as a hardcore all versions Shelle fan!
Old 04-24-2008, 08:27 AM
JAH
Dedicated Fan

I hope they do pair the new doc and Maxie together (and yes I was/am a Shelle fan).

*But* more importantly, please, please, please, keep Lulu far, far away from him. Please don't let him be yet another example of "must fall in love with LuLu."
Old 04-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

This is Guza, I dont see him not at least trying them out LOL! Im sure he'll try and pair them together, but Im kinding of adoring SpinMax right now dang it LOL!

I dont think he'll be for Lulu by any means, the writers seem pretty commited to JoLu, I dont think at this point they'd bring another guy on for Lulu.

He won't be here til like june so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens!! Jason Cook is hot but I dont think he's that great of an actor, still him and Kristen had good chem together so Im curious to see what happens when he joins!
It'll be by your side
Old 04-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'll Never Be Her (View Post)
I hope GH doesn't do the predictable thing and hook up nuDoctor and Maxie. I loved Shelle, but something about this doesn't make me happy at all.
I agree. I did not like Shelle and I don't think Jason Cook is a good actor.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-24-2008, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Remember guys that just because they're the same actors doesn't mean it'll be the same relationship. Maxie is completely different from Belle and I dont think they'll write JC's character the same as Shaun. I just hope he's not a new "danger boy".
Old 04-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS (View Post)
Remember guys that just because they're the same actors doesn't mean it'll be the same relationship. Maxie is completely different from Belle and I dont think they'll write JC's character the same as Shaun. I just hope he's not a new "danger boy".
I am so stupid.. all this time you guys were talking about Jason Cook, I thought you were talking about the American Idol's Jason Cook.... LOL

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You mean David Cook on American Idol.

Quote:
CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS:

I think we all know that. Kirsten is very different from what she played on DAYS. Maxie is a very different character.

And we don't know who Jason will be playing, but he will be a doctor it looks like. Therefore, automatically different. Different show. Different characters. Different character motivations.

But it doesn't mean, there won't be chemistry. But time will tell. It may work. It may not.

But I am intrigued enough to be excited.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Ill be happy with anything that gives me more maxie airtime and LESS lulu airtime.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)

I think we all know that. Kirsten is very different from what she played on DAYS. Maxie is a very different character.

And we don't know who Jason will be playing, but he will be a doctor it looks like. Therefore, automatically different. Different show. Different characters. Different character motivations.

But it doesn't mean, there won't be chemistry. But time will tell. It may work. It may not.

But I am intrigued enough to be excited.
Oh I definitely think there will be chemistry. I'm just saying that for those who didn't like Shelle, don't be turned off just yet. the writers MIGHT (unlikely) but MIGHT make JC's character one that would complement Maxie's quite nicely.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
Yes, I did.. that is how much I watch American Idol.. I just know the names from my co-workers talking about it, I know there are Davids and Jasons, just don't know who is who.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Ill be happy with anything that gives me more maxie airtime and LESS lulu airtime.
How about No Lulu airtime!

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

I hope Jason's character will at least still be in his residency. He really doesn't look old enough to be a doctor, even though he's 28. Then again, Patrick is 30 and a prominent neurosurgeon.